Author Topic: Tired and dismayed  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Tired and dismayed
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 10:18:02 AM »
with every post stack or whatever your name is you prove what a crazy fool you are so keep posting here thank you for letting everyone know what a horrible person you are.  you are doing this board a service everytime you post you let people know that every seed critic isn't automatically to be trusted anymore than every seed supporter is to be mistrusted. people are just people and have their opinions but you are a vile little man and so are your horrible sisters.  your parents must have been horrible people to raise up such a nasty group of losers i wonder how long before you wear out your welcome in japan and have to go somewhere else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 10:22:26 AM »
oh Libby, you learned nothing while being laid upon dirt as you were grind ed from behind by one of your paying customers.Do you not have some dog to abuse today  :roflmao:
???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 10:28:05 AM »
Vile is nothing compared to what I went through, so being vile is mild for all you morons who seem to think attacking is still the freaking answer here. So vile this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 10:34:15 AM »
you took the part that was the heart of me.

sally gee!

you rottin' old sewker.

i-95 is for so. fl. losers. those who mentally declined 30 years ago, and rotted away in the land of none. having no inclination to grow up, out and on.

n.m.b. is a ghetto.

163rs st. shopping center is unsafe at best.

n.m. is a ghetto.

miami dade is a ghetto.

most of so. fl. is a ghetto.

mijami is a ghetto!

habla bla blamos?

even charhuts are all gone!!!

is there anything left?

oh, the horror!

oh, the seed board.

bring it on you rotting ol's sow.

send me an email of your ankle tattoo. and your leathery reptillian chest - that you'd like to call a breast.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 10:40:04 AM »
ahahaahaha, that was great, stack is funny, I myself love him. :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 02:44:20 PM »
your right he is lovable in a crazy, look from a distance, hold your breath, try not to laugh at him, what a putz kind of way.

Yep.  Well, no he isn't lovable.  But the rest is true!

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »
Crazy is organic, not external.
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2009, 03:54:52 PM »
Well something is obviously wrong with him.  Normal people don't think about murder and rape and use this imagery to try to terrorize others. They also don't rage against imaginary foes like this guy does and pretend to be things they are not.

If he isn't crazy then something far worse is wrong. Whatever it is he sure is repulsive and disqusting. So is his sister.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »
This.

Quote from: "Sallyk"
with every post stack or whatever your name is you prove what a crazy fool you are so keep posting here thank you for letting everyone know what a horrible person you are.  you are doing this board a service everytime you post you let people know that every seed critic isn't automatically to be trusted anymore than every seed supporter is to be mistrusted. people are just people and have their opinions but you are a vile little man and so are your horrible sisters.  your parents must have been horrible people to raise up such a nasty group of losers i wonder how long before you wear out your welcome in japan and have to go somewhere else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just give me PEACE!
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 11:50:50 PM »
Who cares about the seed, I care about freeing souls from all places like them..... sigh.... I could have............ FUCK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 12:03:14 AM »
This.

[/quote]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GTFO and you will find peace!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 12:13:41 AM »
Quote from: "SUSAN STONE"
Who cares about the seed, I care about freeing souls from all places like them..... sigh.... I could have............ FUCK

Yes I could have..sigh... :birthday: but no so I tried,something,else :peace: instead of freeing souls from that place,i had my,brother, threaten,to,rape,their,children :peace:  :peace:  wow...sigh...how funny is that,i crack, myself,up :roflmao: I support,whatever,stackie,says, yes I do,because,he noes, the children..wow..he does :bump: so I just laugh :roflmao: and support his actions :flip:  sigh...can't you people give me piece please... :bump:  :peace: I only want to laugh at death,threats and rape, threats, and putting,people,in,danger...sigh..whats wrong, with you, people, :flip:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 12:26:45 AM »
anyone else notice how greg post more troll posts than stack + sue + cyndee put together?

even 3, 4 posts in a row, talking to himself, all day long

at least stack kept to his own threads. this greg guy disrupts everyone else's threads, even serious ones.

is something wrong greg?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
wrong answer dummy
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 12:33:53 AM »
This.

[/quote][/quote]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 12:35:31 AM »
Hello Stripe, It is Susan, Stacks Sister, How are you, I am still Live  Like Alive now here physically, how are you???