Author Topic: and yes she did suck off animals , she told all in raps.  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
and yes she did suck off animals , she told all in raps.
« on: July 27, 2009, 02:54:59 PM »
Libby was far from a child Greg, but funny you added that, and guess what, she could have left that place but stayed to the end and then some, child my ass. A child walking around in high heels, way funny GREG. I thought you did not know who Libby was Greg??? It must be that education you got, sorry but I read you did not know Libby the Lion. Oops, I meant liar. Oh she was great telling her stories of sucking animals off back in the blimp hanger days. Oh I guess you just had to be there.  Now go and run along and try to figure out who this is. :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: and yes she did suck off animals , she told all in raps.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »
You are so full of shit Sue or CindyLou she never said anysuch thing.  Maybe your memory is fading from all those meds & its your own family members doing such things.  Libby was only 18 back then & believe me she never wore heels.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 03:18:47 PM »
She sat for hours  and said such vulgar shit,  and shook and had others shaken,   kids that would not participate in her gross ways she would scream and shake, and try to break them to be like her and yea I remember her and Debbie rapping how they had to do all kinds of sick shit ( why do you think if bothers me so that she be around any child or animal) just for that old heroin use they had. Not lying at all, Libby was so proud to tell others of her sick crap,  then she would force them to say shit that never happened to justify what she did in her sick life. Pretty gross if you ask me that I had to sit and listen to such filth. I was a child not Libby.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 03:53:19 PM »
What do you mean she shook and shook others.  You mean she physically shook others like by their shoulders.  Believe me she made me feel like the most worthless piece of shit in the world at times - alot of years ago - then we were friends for years - then she took the same approach but a much softer but still cutting way.   I never saw her place a hand on anyone & usually younger kids liked her.  She could point a really mean finger that would scare the shit out of you as a youngster, but she was always for the underdog.  She is good with animals - and trains dogs really well.  I have had nothing to do with her for years probably 7 or 8 years & don't really miss her or her husband.  She never said anything gross - she actually was kind of on the prudish side as far as talk goes.  Sure she could say fuck & shit and grow a set of balls butthat was about it.  Unless she was alot meaner when she was 18?????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 03:53:41 PM »
18 and court ordered lets not forget, and why court ordered???? for being a heroin addict prostitute, which no child in my family was. Thank you very much for answering, that she at 18, 18 is  :flame:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :bs: not considered a child,  boy this is about to get hot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »
well I was there in the beginning, and thanks again for showing her pointing a mean finger,  and yea young kids are usually afraid of people that provoke and harm . Seems Libby has to be ordering something so why not dogs, they can not talk, but I for one can talk, and intend to keep doing so. Not you nor the hands of any of those  cruel souls are going to get away with what you all did any more. I could care less about  how many years you were  buddies with the soul that tortured my family, like I said it sure is  getting hot. And I for one know how to put this fire out. :flame:  ::OMG::  :jamin:  Oh those high heels only she was allowed to wear, is that not part of being a street walker, I think her insecurity of being so freaking short is more why she kept her heels on, after all leaders have to be bigger and oh lets not forget the mean finger pointing at children so that they are scared, ( and fingers that point always shove) not to mention  how many fingers pointing back at ya. But thanks again for showing Libby and her  street walking days. :agree:  :flip:  :flip:  :flip:   :flip:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »
Hello...focus...could you answer any of the questions that I asked?  leave the colorful icons alone and try answering some questions.  I'm starting to get the reason people pointed fingers at you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 06:34:40 PM »
points something other then my finger back at ya :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :bs: , lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Hello...focus...could you answer any of the questions that I asked?  leave the colorful icons alone and try answering some questions.  I'm starting to get the reason people pointed fingers at you.

My third laugh for the day! You must be new here. Susan Stone is this way all the time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 07:00:29 PM »
I could be peter pan for all you know. What I love the must about all this, is I still have never done  drug's   so I am the strongest of them all, oh and if schooling did this to all you, I truly am lucky not to have been among such silliness. Wheres my peacocks at.... sigh.....hey C :twofinger:  :peace:  :rose: yndee buddy misses you.  :agree:  :flip:  :moon:  :jerry:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »
::poke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »
::poke:: maybe if I post this all will not laugh so much :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 08:24:01 PM »
I have had nothing to do with her for years probably 7 or 8 years & don't really miss her or her husband.  
 :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 08:17:36 AM »
oh the bum pity bumps :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 08:36:25 AM »
I wonder why this person could care less if they ever saw Libby or husband, I bet Libby tried  one of her tricks she performs  on those  dogs to her, pretty gross Libby is. Greg is probably as sick as Libby, always talking about  panties. What father would talk about panties on line, how lame is that. Greg would rather sit on line with a beer in hand, then watch child correctly. ::puke::