Author Topic: Re: GREG FL  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: GREG FL
« on: July 26, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »
I am not sorry for posting anything I said at all, because  Gregs  raging is  at the same level as Stacks,( stack is just Stack, and greg is just greg) find nothing wrong with people expressing themselves, the stuff in this room was nothing what I had to listen to in that  horrible place, I say, say what is on your mind, speak out,if  someone does not like something they so can look away, but I also bet that all have  plenty that could help others with  :twofinger: ,what happened to all , is still happening to others, those are the true victims now, their cries out are not heard, so I just thought that if all focused on them maybe  together all can keep shutting down some places, so this  stops, nothing is impossible, and I bet stack and greg could shake and break at the same time. Think of the  power you both have, if you both  focused on  others rather then your own feelings, well just imagine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 05:43:54 PM »
Yes, Stack - you are the only one with balls-  everyone else here is balless yellow belly wimps.  You are the Hero.  Thats what you want anyway isn't it.  You & your sleezy sisters all have posted bizarre hateful, crue and evil shit on this site.  Yes maybe you reread some shit and are apologizing to Greg because you see what a big asshole you come off like.  You are a big asshole that only has a little piece of the puzzle.  Don't forget your parents put you in the Seed jackass.  That dragging people on the program stopped in the early 70's .  Who do you think put a stop to that? Ole Barker himself.  Yes at the beginning things were a little cruder unfortunatly but as time went on they wern't.  Actually no one was allowed to even smoke in the building.  There was no experiment.  It wasn't mind control - it was to turn kids lives around and alot of kids did get help.  Maybe some kids should not have been there- I'll give you that.  Some people arn't even aware of incestual cercumstances that went on in their own families to this day.  The goal really was to help kids.  What about the families that were helped?  The Seed wasn't really like alot of the other programs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 05:58:46 PM »
:blabla: ^Guest Troll posts asinine inflammatory statement designed to provoke an emotional reaction and impede constructive discussion. :feedtrolls:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 06:02:00 PM »
Guest troll - is an asswipe as well.

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 06:28:20 PM »
In response to "guest". I was in the seed in the early 70's. I was indeed dragged in and strip searched and had my belongings stolen. My parents didn't put me in, my mother told me I was going to visit my sister, who had been dragged in the week before and hog tied and rolled in a rug and strip searched and physically restrained by some very big older men (John, Arthur and Dennis, I believe) At 13, I can imagine how frightening that was. My mother was told she could bring a carton of cigerette and lifesavers , which staff would dole out. You were not there then if you don't remember the dingy yellow walls layered in tobbaco and the cloud of smoke that emitted from the place. It smelled bad there. Very bad.
I will agree with you that things did eventually get better, when they closed that place for good, it got really better. It was mind control, it was brainwashing , it was an experiment, it was wrong. In order to get out, one had to lie about what they did or put up with every name in the book thrown at them by strangers. Sent home to sleep in a strangers house was dangerous and wrong. It is absolutely amazing that this was ever allowed to happen. The seed called them self a drug rehab yet half the children forced there had never done drugs! That means it was NOT about helping kids, it was about numbers. The more bodies, the more moola, plan and simple. If the program helped you, I am glad, cudos, whatever. Why are you so angry? How do you know I am sleezy? Because I don't believe what you believe? It surely can't be about a few people posting about how they feel. Sorry, maybe we were in a diferent seed than you. Crazier things have happened. Be well.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 07:32:02 PM »
Guest is Libby, and libby don't lie. lol,(oh sure she does not)  I would give up on guest and pick another topic, Libby will have her days  ahead of her, it is she that can hide the remaining of her life, what ever happens in vegas stays in vegas, what ever happened in that place, is out, and it is staying out, lets all just leave the kids out of this crap,  children should be protected not used, as we were back then, but I caught all Stacks reasons, some just a bit harsh, if you all felt what he  put out being harsh and jaw dropping,imagine what it was like having that done to you, imagine going through it, , imagine what kids today are feeling, ( same feelings just a different soul being tormented at a different place) the kids have to be helped, so maybe even someone thinking how nuts someone is from all this, it helped keeping some child  from all this, I say all keep posting  and keep telling your nightmares so parents do not make the same mistakes today, by trusting some jerks with no experience at all, except drug use theft and etc... Stack is no better  no worse off then any of the crap that was said in here. sigh....... He also is no better then anyone nor is anyone any better then him, sigh,  did that sound right????? :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 10:48:47 PM »
Stack, I accept your apology for the things you said.

I suggested your sister log off, not because of her opinion, but because in my experience that sort of online raging is self destructive.In my years of moderating this forum I have seen people come aboard and get better and seen others degenerate and get stuck in the negative.   Period.  Try to  read what I said without your rage filter on.... " Log off, your participation is hurting YOU".  Not me. Not Art Barker. Not Libby.    Get it?  You guys aren't 14 anymore.  Stop acting like it.

People don't use their real names on forums not because they are afraid of Art Barker, but because it is not generally safe to do so.  Many people, including the staffers and many participants here know whoI am.  I have spoken to many of them and corresponded directly with them.  So your implication that we are scared to post our name is downright silly.  I wouldn't use my real name on any forum.

You guys come barreling in here, reposting old articles that I dug out of the St. Petersburg Times microfish archives years and years ago like you actually did something.  You post personal addresses that anyone who wants them can easily get them, and troll the forum with nonsense, multiple logins  and imply you would like to take criminal violent actions against people . You shout down all who disagree and bury posts you don't like under nonsense posts.  You make still more  direct  violent threats against people who disagree with you, which is quite laughable if I do say so after seeing your picture. Regardless of this,  If you think this is how you get a point across, you don't understand how civilized people  engage each other in conversation.   You even repulse people who generally agree with you.    That is your right and the current moderators have made crystal clear they not only support this, they encourage it.  Go for it, have a ball.

Ginger, on a personal note thanks for your well wishes, but you did Know I moderated personal attacks in this forum and not just spam.   Your stating otherwise is disengenious, especially in light of all the conversations we had thru the years about the difference in content and tone between the moderated seed forum and the unmoderated Straight forum.  For you to imply otherwise is throwing me under the bus, and in light of our 10 year relationship,  that kind of sucks.

Stack, In accepting your apology I would also like to let you know that I find you personally repugnant and wont' be engaging you in any further discussion.

Thank you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »
Lets see how long this goes on, sigh....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 12:14:06 AM »
oh, greg.

i forgot one word at the end of my post.

NOT!

--

man, you are self important and delusional. i'd pat you on the back, but your hand is already in the way.

those seed articles were found online searching florida newspaper archives. not craning what you had already posted.

we didn't get them from you.

what a fucking a-hole you really are.

and truth being, we all know you got scared when lybby and her cohorts posted a litigation threat to you. "suddenly" you came in like a foul wind -decrying anyone attacking barker and lybby and an seed staff member. "they were helping kids!" lybby the liar was a child victim herself."

you're spineless dude. and that is that.

i don't feel my family is stuck in the negative. we're having a blast slamming that place, and finding out how many losers really believe being brainwashed and controlled in that fashion helped them.

and anyone with balls would post their personal info.

its not dumb, it puts breaks on a lot of trash talk.

there are a lot of internet warriors. but, like you -- and your "showdown" with barker, the end result is just banter, and no real action.

don't worry, its a matter of time this board will bore me. and i'll move on.

but, there are several posters who agree with me.

and like what i have done.

you should thank me greg. your board was dying a slow death.

i resurrected it with my vile incantations.

lay turd.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 12:34:22 AM »
Go go go you mighty Stack.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2009, 01:22:50 AM »
i believe the point here is - stack's posting of the addresses and contact info., was to make it a one stop shopping extravaganza.

on a serious side, i believe posting their info. was to make them vulnerable to unwanted contact, as we were subjected by their unwanted contact.

do you not see that greg?

also, greg please explain how you attack the current moderators, and then commend them, in the same post?

geez - you are a reed blowing in the wind.

i see stack's point.

you claim to have had a showdown with barker, but you backed down when you had the chance.

and then you went home and told your mommy.

greg. how old are you -- and you still live with mommy?

wow. maybe you should change your sign on name to normanb.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 08:03:20 AM »
Antigen did throw Greg under the bus and her evil little being enjoyed every second of it.  Hey maybe Stack could get you a part as a witch in one of his little segments.  No acting required on your part- just be yourself.  No makeup needed either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 09:23:38 AM »
why is Greg so jealous of sweet Antigen?????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »
Sweet Antigen is like saying Nice Castro or Kind Hitler or Kind Hearted Stack Jones

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 09:45:44 AM »
and the experiment goes on, sigh..... that must make you one of  :roflmao:  :soapbox:  :boycott:  :agree:  :feedtrolls:  ;D  :jerry:  :guesswho:  :roflmao:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon: Fart Barkers tribe of idjits, and I must say being jealous works for you, lol