Author Topic: Re: GREG FL  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: GREG FL
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 10:11:19 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Sweet Antigen is like saying Nice Castro or Kind Hitler or Kind Hearted Stack Jones

Thank you for the first laugh of my day! Or how about Educated Susan? Oh, that was mean. The poor dear can't help having to drop out of school in the seventh grade. I apologize.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 01:08:04 PM »
Quote from: "stack jones"
those seed articles were found online searching florida newspaper archives. not craning what you had already posted.

I guess we can add liar to your list of attributes.  Those articles came out of microfish in a certain library in St. Petersburg.  they were never archived by the St. Pete times, only by the St Pete library system on microfish. They are not online in any newpaper archive. I have personal information that this is true.  Go ahead and admit it, you copied and pasted out of the fornits archive.

Poaching other's research and trying to claim it as your own?  You would make Art  Proud!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »
Quote from: "guest666"
Quote from: "stack jones"
those seed articles were found online searching florida newspaper archives. not craning what you had already posted.
I guess we can add liar to your list of attributes.  Those articles came out of microfish in a certain library in St. Petersburg.  they were never archived by the St. Pete times, only by the St Pete library system on microfish. They are not online in any newpaper archive. I have personal information that this is true.  Go ahead and admit it, you copied and pasted out of the fornits archive.

Poaching other's research and trying to claim it as your own?  You would make Art  Proud!

LOL. You are w-a-y out of line on this one, "guest666." Guess you didn't check well enough! Times have changed, as far as what's on the internet is concerned.

The copy of the old St. Pete article that seems to be floating around on a couple of threads currently is one that I personally transcribed out myself, word for word, letter after letter (took me friggin' hours), from a Google Archive article which is online. The link for that was posted by another poster earlier in that thread, not even Stack, I'm sure, since they seemed to feel the article was "positive" towards The Seed.

"Poaching other's research?" Geez, didn't realize that you owned it. Someone found it on the Internet, and I transcribed it. If it is also elsewhere on the Seed forum due to your own good efforts, so much the merrier. Nobody is trying to cut into your importance here. Believe it or not, you are not the only person who devotes a great deal of their time to program research.

As to what other articles were posted, I haven't seen them so I wouldn't know. I imagine they probably come from the same Google Archive or similar sources.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 02:08:23 PM »
poor Greg , even his own daughter  is not worthy of his time, but rather a few names on line are, sigh,,, what kind education is this anyway, the stay up all night and type one. lol :rofl:  :moon:  :roflmao: seems Gregs need of chirping is becoming disturbing as that Stacks. His ego has taken a toll. :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2009, 02:10:09 PM »
so you prove he poached it from you and not Gregfl.  Thanks for proving my point and glad to know some of those microfish are making it onto the net.  Thanks Ursus for your brilliant and unbiased commentary for white knighting only the trolls that agree with you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »
You can always tell when the sisters post...lots of anamation...they are like little munchkins...only not cute & likable...& you wish they were in the land of OZ...no computers there...just Antigen & her monkey's...

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
ginger
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »
Since you seem to be responding to me in your post, Ginger, antigen, Urses and countless "Guest" logins, I will respond.

You wasted your time transcribing that article because I friggen emailed you a copy YEARS ago.  Also I turned over my entire portfolio of articles (including this one), research,  'facts' , and assorted knowledge gleaned from this subject to Evan wright for his article and upcoming book.  I also brought him into a current program (at the time) and got us into an open meeting and an interview with current enrollees as you may recall, because we called you immediately after leaving.

As far as researching the teen industry, my days are over.  I decided years ago to turn this over to the young guys coming up like Pysch who are closer to what happened, more internet savy, and have the time and energy to do it in a more effective manner.

I never agreed with everything you did but always respected your right to do so  and appreciated the time you put into the forum.  I left on good terms with you, and you decided to shove me under the bus on the way out. This forum was designed before day one to lure everyone to the conversation and was pre-planned and designed for the purpose to protect everyone due to the sensitive nature of the subject matter and to make all feel safe to post. That way, for example, we got to hear from John underwood and got the participation from people who spent the better part of their lives attached to the Seed.  That was ALWAYS the plan.  I told you before day one I was going to set it up like this and even bet you that I could get them to participate.   For you to come in here, 8 years or so later and feign shock and surprise  that the seed forum was moderated against personal attacks and protected people's identities  says volumes about  either your memory or your integrity.  That you would align yourself with people who are threatening violence and criminal acts against others  and wishing death on peoples dogs and children also leaves me a clue as to how far you and I have left common ground.  Thanks for nothing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2009, 02:41:05 PM »
Greg is a fat bald man . Proof is in da pudding, Greg is jealous of Antigen, is this what it really boils down to????  What happened to spending time with kid Greg???? D :rofl:  :roflmao:Damn you are lame. Your education did you wonders, lol. 1-2-3- and watch Greg will respond like the  well educated person he is, lol. :roflmao: who are you protecting, while  bashing you fool????? Just answer the question Greg, try to keep everything else in  your pants.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 02:46:29 PM »
Are you sure yo ladies are in your fifties?  You act like little girls...& thats not a compliment.  As they said at the Seed "grow the fuck up"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2009, 02:57:39 PM »
And when they said to grow the fudge up, I bite them, lol :roflmao:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »
so you prove he poached it from you and not Gregfl.  Thanks for proving my point and glad to know some of those microfish are making it onto the net.  Thanks Ursus for your brilliant and unbiased commentary for white knighting only the trolls that agree with you.

I wouldn't exactly call it "poached." People copy stuff from me all the time, and that's just the way it goes. When I copy something from someone else, I generally like to acknowledge where I got it from, as a gesture of goodwill, not to mention a possibly reduced likelihood of me or fornits being sued (when it's off-site), but that's just me. Maybe I'm just an anal-retentive kind of bear who likes to remember which garbage cans contain the best grub.

The real credit goes to whoever had the bright idea of getting this data onto the internet, instead of the more easily destroyed and less accessible microfiche files.

Most importantly, this info and material is getting more air-play. Which means more people will see it, and more people will be able to heal somehow or hopefully learn something from it. And... there's also the question of peeling that onion. Lots of us have curious pieces of that puzzle, none of us have all of them. This wouldn't still be happening right now if people like Greg hadn't been putting in their share of time and dedication, and then some, in keeping this issue and the experience of The Seed alive.

As for "white knighting only the trolls that agree with" me, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. What caused me to respond was simply a misrepresentation of facts, however accidental or understandable it may have been. That is all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 03:19:14 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"

I wouldn't exactly call it "poached.

Quote from: "Stack"
"those seed articles were found online searching florida newspaper archives....
we didn't get them from you."

Pretty clear that the egomaniac Stack, in addition to always reminding everyone that he is a singer, actor,lawyer,astronaut and super-hero, also got this from somewhere it isn't available.  So google has it now. Fine.  But the online newspaper archive does NOT.  He is lying.  If you use someone else's research, common decently demands that you credit it.  ie:  "i gound this article in the fornits archive" or "Ginger emailed me this article and would like to share it with you".  But not this blowhard, he wants his merry band of whacked out sisters to believe this is his work.   Bullshit.

Quote from: "Ginger"
As for "white knighting only the trolls that agree with" me, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.

It is exactly as it is said.  These idiots post countless threats, misrepresentations, libel and lies.  You stay out of the conversation except to come flying to their rescue and/or to laugh at their sociopathic behavior(see Eric the beard thread). This forum has jumped the shark hard.  I agree you should out of respect for the countless hours Spent moderating the former Forum, archive it at where Greg left and start a new one.  At least people would be clear on the difference of direction and philosophy of the two.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
To Greg re. his open letter to Ginger
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »
Quote from: "GregFL"
I left on good terms with you, and you decided to shove me under the bus on the way out.
Sorry, perhaps I'm dense, I've sure been accused of it many a time, and I really have absolutely no business presuming anything on Ginger's part here, but ... IMO, I really don't see that bus scenario at all.

(Maybe Jackie Gleason would, however!  :D  )

That was ALWAYS the plan.
Perhaps this is part of the problem. "Plans" change, and things do not always go according to plan. Forums tend to have a life of their own, an uneasy pulse of posting personalities both past and present, and the dynamic at the moment is a bit different than it's been the past few years. That's not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, just that ... it is what it is.

That you would align yourself with people who are threatening violence and criminal acts against others  and wishing death on peoples dogs and children also leaves me a clue as to how far you and I have left common ground.
Geezz... now didn't yer mum go ballistic the first time she actually looked closely at the stuff depicted in your copy of Mad Magazine when you were a kid? Well, mine did. Boy, did I get an earful about the horrible depravity depicted when Spy vs. Spy blew each other up in their nefarious and never-ending exploits. Of course, we didn't have a television, which meant she had no exposure to Wil E. Coyote and Road Runner either.

Context, my man, context. It may not be your style, it may not be mine either, for that matter, but that's all it is. No way in hell is anyone (save perhaps the esteemed Mr. Beer, and I say that in the spirit of friendship, believe it or not) ... gonna take that stuff literally or at face value.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 04:15:48 PM »
perhaps the points made just went sailing right over your head.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 04:21:34 PM »
Hey I liked your Gleason bus comment...that was rather clever