Author Topic: GREG THE COWARD'S SHOWDOWN WITH BARKER!!!  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GREG THE COWARD'S SHOWDOWN WITH BARKER!!!
« on: July 25, 2009, 01:28:44 AM »
Me, Art Barker and the showdown at poolsideSorted in ASC Order

I turned my head in puzzlement and all of a sudden, in the middle of the pool I saw him, ART BARKER.I had inadvertently stumbled into one of those apartments where Girls staff lived, and Art, true to form, was cavorting in the pool with them.

MAYBE IF YOU CAUGHT THE ASSHOLE WITH YOUR TEEN DAUGHTER YOU WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY HAD A SHOWDOWN. BUT, GIVEN THE REST OF YOUR SPEW HERE, YOU ARE -- AS I THOUGHT A COMPLETE COWARD UNABLE TO FINISH A TASK.

ARE YOU SURE THE DAUGHTER YOU RAISE IS YOURS?

LET'S CONTINUE ON - WITH GREG'S SHOWDOWN WITH BARKER!!!

As I sat there, high, I became angry and stood up and walked over to the steps to the pool "hey, you, I know who you are, you fucking asshole" The whole pool and all the people sitting around it stopped talking and looked at me. "You are Art Barker, you shithead, you fucked up my whole family, you fucking criminal I outta kick your fucking ass"

AT THAT POINT WHAT DID YOU DO GREG?

LET'S READ ON HOW MANLY YOU ARE!!!

Artie got out of the pool and walked over by me, but by now I was ranting, stuck my finger in his face and unleashed my verbal assault on him. He could do nothing.

GREG YOU HAD HIM PARALYZED IN FEAR.

YOU SEE GREG, A REAL MAN WOULD HAVE ALREADY HELD HIS HEAD UNDERWATER FOR 3 AND A HALF MINUTES FIRST, AND THEN GIVEN HIM A TONGUE LASHING.

LET'S CONTINUE AND SEE HOW YOUR TONGUE LASHING BECAME A LAP UP THE BACK TROUSERS OF BARKER.

He reached out and grabbed my elbow and said "son..." I cut him off, "now you did it, you fucking moron, you touched me, Now I am going to kick your fukcing ass, then call the police and have you arrested, you fuck" By now I was hyperventilating and on the verge of attacking him.

WOW! GREG, I AM VERY AFRAID OF YOU. YOU ACTUALLY ARE A REAL MAN. MAYBE YOUR DAUGHTER IS REALLY YOURS AFTER ALL!

WELL. LET'S READ ON AND SEE HOW GREG HANDLED THIS ASSAULT AND BATTERY BY BARKER.

Art and all the Seed girl staff members turned at the same time and walked away and left the pool area poste haste.

SO, YOU THREATENED TO PUNCH HIM OUT, AND LET HIM WALK AWAY, WITH ALL THE GIRL MINORS HE HAS MOLESTED, RAPED AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY ABUSED.

WOW!

I MUST ADMIT GREG. YOU ARE A MAN.

A FUCKING REAL MAN.

ACTUALLY, GREG.

A REAL MAN WOULD HAVE SEEN HIS OWN DAUGHTER IN THOSE POOR YOUNG WOMEN. AND HALF KILLED THE MOTHER FUCKER.

YOU HUFF AND PUFFED AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - AS I KNEW YOU WOULD, EVEN BEFORE FINISHING YOUR CHARADE OF A POST.

I went back and sat in my chair.I was on the verge of passing out from rapid breathing.

YEAH, PASSING OUT, FROM YOUR FIGHT WITH BARKER.

BARKER WAS LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF AT YOUR WEAK SPINELESSNESS, AND YOU LET HIM WALK AWAY.

My friends were pissed at me "dude, that was totally uncool" "what the fuck, Greg, I live here man, what are you doing" I tried to respond, to make them see that my actions were not one of an insane person "you don't know who that is, That is Art Barker," they didn't/couldn't get it and the whole pool was staring at me.

YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOT THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT I ASSOCIATE WITH. AND NEITHER ARE YOU.

YOU'RE CLEARLY A COWARD.

YOU DID NOTHING! YOU ACTED LIKE A SCARED LITTLE CHILD.

MY BUDDIES WOULD HAVE HELPED ME HOLD THE FUCKER UNDER THE WATER UNTIL HE HALF DROWNED.

I leaned back and closed my eyes.They didn't even know what the seed was, what I had been thru, how my whole life had been torn asunder and I couldn't even begin to verbalize it.

YEAH, TELL US AGAIN HOW LIBBY THE LIAR AND HER HARDY HAR HAR HUSBAND WERE MERE CHILD ABUSE VICTIMS THEMSELVES.

TELL US AGAIN HOW NICE AND HEALED YOU ARE.

I TELL YOU THIS. FUCKER.

POST YOUR ADDRESS TO ME.

I'LL BE AT A FAMILY REUNION THIS WEEK IN SO. FL.

WE PLAN TO PICKET BARKER AND LYBBIE'S HOMES.

JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GOOD OL' GRAND STANDING.

NOW YOU HAVE HIS ADDRESS.

YOU CAN FINISH YOUR TONGUE LASHING -- ER... LAPPING.

Hell, I didn't even totally understand myself, I just knew I had been screwed out of a normal teenage life and had just been face to face with my own personal Satan and confronted him.

GREGGIE POOH. THAT WAS NO CONFRONTATION WITH YOUR PERSONAL SATAN.

IT'S VERY CLEAR THAT YOU ARE MORE LIKE HARDING FROM THE CUCKOO'S NEST NOVEL. YOU GET PRODDED BY BARKER, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND JUST SAY -- TOUCH ME ONE MORE TIME, JUST ONE MORE TIME.

TOUCH ME ONE MORE TIME.

JUST ONE MORE TIME.

WHAT A FUCKING COWARD YOU TRULY ARE.

My mind was racing but I was paralyzed in my chair, unable to rationalize the events that just unfolded.

Later that evening I went to my mom's place and told her what happened.

MOMMY!

MOMMY!

ART BARKER TOUCHED ME IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!

JUST LIKE YOU AND DADDY DID.

Did it have an impact on Art?Does he remember it today?

I would so love to hear from someone whom was there and hear the story told from their perspective.

YOU GOT MY STORY, AND MY PERSPECTIVE YOU CUNT.

I CUT OFF THAT FUCKER HEAD AND MADE LYBBIE TONGUE FUCK HIS NECK.

I CUT OFF SHELLY'S BREAST AND CARVED CHARLES MANSON IN HER DEEP WOUNDS.

WHILE SHE WAS STILL ALIVE.

--

MY MY MY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

YOU COWARD BASTARD -- SOMEONE POSTS ANONYMOUSLY FOR YOU TO START SAVING YOUR MONEY FOR POSSIBLE LITIGATION, AND YOU ALLOW BARKER TO FUCK YOUR DAUGHER'S MOUTH.

AND LIKE IT!!!

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2002-08-05 13:45 ]

The worst government is the most moral. One composed of cynics is often very tolerant and human.
Art, Libby, Shelly and the others can all rot in hell.

YEAH. SO LONG AS THEY LEAVE GREGGIE POOH ALONE.

TOUCH ME AGAIN, JUST TOUCH ME AGAIN. ONE MORE TIME. JUST ONE MORE TIME!

View Profile of FueLawEdit/Delete This PostReply with quoteAntigenDedicated Inactivist

No, I'm not sure Art, Shelly and other miscellaneous drugwar moonies really know what they are.They insulate themselves pretty well from anyone who might want to tell them.

HAIL TO THEE ANTIGEN.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: GREG THE COWARD'S SHOWDOWN WITH BARKER!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 01:31:28 AM »
in reference to greg's daughter and an encounter with barker.

greg walks in on them. his daugher is screaming daddy help me.

barker continues.

greg's response.

just touch her one more time. just touch her one more time. one more time.

just one more time.

just touch her one more time.

one more time.

just one more time.

just one more time.

one more time.

just one more time.

just one more time.

one more time.

just one more time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 01:52:40 AM »
Greg the real man visited no such sociopathic violence on Barker. He spoke his peace, processed his experience to the point he was able to facilitate others in healing from their victimization and stayed un-incarcerated (thus being able to participate responsibly in raising his family)…imagine…the nerve…the gall…
 Yeah, that guy Greg only made a real positive impact on the world. He doesn’t even regale strangers with filthy exploits of imaginary bloodbaths.

Stack Jones, there is no comparison. There’s also no point in trying to get you to understand that…

‘ hope you get that schizoaffective disorder looked after.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 07:59:57 AM »
An impact on the world how funny, Then why are so many still suffering,an impact, Greg you need better material, you also need to quit with such need of a pat on your back , when all I see is an ego beaten, you all are nothing but a bunch of sick left over hurt children that need to focus on others rather then selves, fools all you are. Lets all beat each other up for no reason, you both show what that place does to people though,(did as well) so the experiment is working still, lol, stop the experience and grow the fudge up. Both of you knuckle  noses. :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »
stack is sometimes funny, and sometimes sick, and sometimes brilliant if you actually read what the heck he is saying - between the lines. but, i think in this case, greg got what was coming to him.

he disappeared for a long time, and got intimidated when somebody inferred legal action for allowing stack to post his harrang. and greg had the gall to attack new posters for attacking barker.

greg obviously attacked stack's family and stack reiterated.

greg - your post here speaks volumes.

clearly, you can rant like an asshole.

but, in your opinion others can't.

you know what they say when you assume.

you make an ass out of yourself.

not bend over and spread 'em.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
femboys acting tough on the internet
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 01:54:11 PM »
Here is the tough guy Stack Jones, all 130 pounds of geeky pencil armed,  femboy red headed pre steroid carot top looks with protruding stomach and queery  gay lip synching.  It figures.  Usually the tough talkers on the internet are sissys rump bumpers in real life.   Also notice his "music" has 300 hits.  LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp-Cnr1J6Zw

For a real laugh, here are some of the comments...

ArcturustheFirst (2 months ago)

As an English major in university, the only word I can conjure to mind to describe this atrocious attempt at 'depth' and 'sensitivity' is "douchebag".

That's? right; an English major cannot find a more adequate word to describe this scenario that isn't apart of any well-spoken frat-boy's vocabulary.

That is the douchebaggery of the poster and this video.

AZN420BLZN (2 months ago)

Lad, you don't know the half of it! You should have seen the PM? he sent me.

This guy is the ultimate example of hypocrisy in man.

And he's more 'crazy asshole' than most ten men.

ocsocalusa (8 months )
   You have no right stealing photos and exploiting the suffering of the? world for your own personal gain. HYPOCRITE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stack's Gay!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 01:59:24 PM »
Yes, this confirms it.  Stack is a gay boy.   I watched this sorry excuse for musis and watched him pander his way thru a sickening lip sync, and I saw how he held his mouth open like he was ready for a cock to slide in.  If Stack tried to threaten someone in real life, he would be squashed like a bug.  Good thing he is hiding out in Japan or maybe Art Barker would beat him senseless himself with his walker.  If not, Surely 92 pound Libby could take him out without breaking a sweat.  Goodness it is funny when the truth comes out!  Stack the tough guy....what a joke!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 02:07:29 PM »
^^ last two posts same person? WHO  has an axe to grind with stck?

nice PROGRAM fighters yall! you do art's legacy proud.... play right in their hands....  the BOTH of you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »
Are you kidding?  Stack is doing my best work.  I couldn't pay anyone enough to discredit t my critcs in the way he is, s in addition to money I have to give him a bonus.  Keep it up stack boy, your check is in the mail, and your, er..rewardI usually give you around the backside is just a day away.  Stop panting boy...you will get it. I promise!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 02:14:46 PM »
Art, I told you to stop messing with that red headed femboy. You may catch something!  Not to mention the way he sings while you are doing your business with him.  AWFULL.  I can't stand it Art.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 02:48:43 PM »
Ahh the memories.  Back in the day Stackie would offer up that frecklie little stacksnatch if we would let him on guard duty.  We couldn't tho because any 70 pound 9 year old girl could charge the gate and get away. instead Stack became Artie's personal playtoy. Still at it Stackie boy?  I remember when Art would put bright red lipstick on you and dress you up in  a girlscout uniform and play "cookies for treats" with you.  Good thing he did or you would be dead or in jail instead of just an insane femboy.   I do find it a bit strange that you are still doing his bidding after all these years.  Oh well, to each their own.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 02:55:23 PM »
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_2yjcz_I2U

This one's just as good! What a riot. This is totally hysterical! Hope the link works. If it doesn't,  go to Youtube and check out Susans orchid movie.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »
look at this piece of shit.  Apparently this is how online fights are resolved on that channel.  Something wrong with this fuckwit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKjoj5X15OA

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »
that's a funny video :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 03:34:02 PM »
Quote from: "susantoo"
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_2yjcz_I2U

This one's just as good! What a riot. This is totally hysterical! Hope the link works. If it doesn't,  go to Youtube and check out Susans orchid movie.....
Flowers are now considered funny ha ha or funny ha ha????? Greg you better slow down because it only shows flowers, your losing it, however Stack has you by the balls still, attacking flowers is a bit odd too, lol :bump:  :roflmao: