Author Topic: Hidden Lake Academy - ORS Reports  (Read 14106 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hidden Lake Academy - ORS Reports
« on: July 24, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »
Hello everyone.  

I am in possession of HLA's entire case file (that is public information) from ORS.  This is a lot of material.  What I have covers the 2005 to 2007 time frame.

Much of it is poorly redacted with many children's names left unredacted and as such I will not post the entire file for fear that people would be hurt by it (plus, at 2900 pages, it is just too much work to complete in spare time).

That being said, I will take any questions you have, research the documents and post the answers along with citation where one can view the original public record.

Right up front, let me say so there is no confusion, there are reports of: Run-aways, Suicide Attempts, Sexual Assaults, Batteries (child-on-child and staff-on-child), Food Deprivation, Water Deprivation, Shelter Deprivation, Forced Labor, Improper Restraints, Serious Injury to Children by Staff, Lying to Parents About Children's Condition, Falsification of Records, etc, etc, etc.

In complete honesty, it is far worse than I had envisioned; worse than when it opened.  It shows a record of worsening conditions and treatment, not improvement.  Some parts shocked my sensibilities.

Please go ahead and ask what you would like to know and I will respond as time allows with direct quotation and citation from the ORS reports.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Hidden Lake Academy - ORS Reports
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »
OCR the whole thing (if it isn't already) and then use search-and-replace to redact, then post the entirety.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 01:46:51 PM »
DJ,
I’ll start with…

Of the (staff on child incidents) of physical harm and deprivation are there staff members who were involved in any of these who are still employed by HLA?

Are there current staffers of HLA who were on shift at the time of such injuries that did not properly intercede or report these incidents?

Are there staffers currently employed by HLA who were involved in the falsification of documents?
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 01:55:06 PM »
Where are they now? I know Nicole is working for Ken Huey @ CALO. Anything in that file about her?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »
Thank you for your questions.  I am sorry to say that I forgot to bring the files home from my office due to some Friday afternoon urgent-before-close-of-business items.

Let me give you some short responses and I will elaborate and cite documents next week.

Antigen, There is plenty about Nicole in the ORS documents.  Most importantly, the documents show that the emails exchanged between her and Clarke Poole are in fact authentic and part of the record.  I knew these emails were authentic a long time ago, as they were given to me by an HLA employee.  However, there is the crowd of naysayers that always say "Show the proof!  I don't believe you!"  Well, those folks will be sore to know that all of that information is proven fact, including the story of a young woman sexually assaulted and sodomized with a tree branch.  More on this later...

Inculcated, I will have to look carefully at what isn't redacted (ORS was very careful in redacting staff names, but very, very sloppy with the names of children and their parents).  I will do my best to ferret out what you're asking, but be patient, the paper stack is over a foot thick.  

There are some staff-on-child violence items, but the worst parts are child-on-child where grievous injuries occurred due to complete and utter lack of supervision.  The inmates apparently run the prison at HLA by using brutal tactics like binding weaker children hand and foot with "zip ties" and beating them senseless, beatings so bad that children were left with concussions, microwaving urine scalding hot and throwing it in other kids' faces and much, much more.  I will elaborate on this soon.

Thanks for your patience.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 07:53:19 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
microwaving urine scalding hot and throwing it in other kids' faces

WHAT THE FUCK?

Bump
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 09:02:36 PM »
Jeeese, Like he said a good part of these are children on children assaults. Where was the supervision?  As far as the isolated cases where staff was involved I think it is a good question was “are these staff people still working there?”… I mean come-on, It may seem safe to leave kids alone for a few minutes in a room but kids are resourceful.. I cant believe they micro waved up their own urine and started throwing it on each other.  That is nuts.  Kids will turn on each other if left alone….They need to hire more staff!!
If HLA can tighten up the supervision on these kids and weed out the staff who are ineffective they can probably reduce this activity.  But they need to get their butt in gear if this is still going on today.

Offline Revenge Fantasy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 09:32:02 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
...If HLA can tighten up the supervision on these kids...
From the AP wire:Troll defies laws of physics by managing astounding leaps in “logic” on stumpy little legs.
…or HLA could hire say competently trained care givers and try creating an environment that doesn’t inflict soul damaging harm through oppression and privations that the children suffering under such conditions might unconsciously be compelled to recreate as an unhealthy misdirected outlet for their feelings resulting from their obviously unhealthy environment and toward those who left them there.
Your “reasoning” would infer that a supervised environment suitable for children includes a cage match in a well watched pit of hell.
Posting from the burka ‘cause it’s easier to hide my gat http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZwC-VH8OnI

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 10:02:34 PM »
Quote from: "Revenge Fantasy"
Quote from: "Guest"
...If HLA can tighten up the supervision on these kids...
From the AP wire:Troll defies laws of physics by managing astounding leaps in “logic” on stumpy little legs.
…or HLA could hire say competently trained care givers and try creating an environment that doesn’t inflict soul damaging harm through oppression and privations that the children suffering under such conditions might unconsciously be compelled to recreate as an unhealthy misdirected outlet for their feelings resulting from their obviously unhealthy environment and toward those who left them there.
Your “reasoning” would infer that a supervised environment suitable for children includes a cage match in a well watched pit of hell.

well, if they did initiate corrective action in these areas we would see it in a dramatically reduced number of infractions and number of investigations by the ORS from 2007 forward.  Maybe they got rid of the old staff, retrained and hired enough people to affect the staff/ student ratio to the point where these abuses are abated.  We can all sit around and speculate but the reports will speak for themselves.

Offline Revenge Fantasy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »
You’re right the reports will tell a lot. Reviewing how management chose to respond to incidents involving harm to children will surely provide an elucidating glimpse in to how dangerous programs are operated and continue their operations with impunity.
Posting from the burka ‘cause it’s easier to hide my gat http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZwC-VH8OnI

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 06:20:03 AM »
HLA, whenever possible, did not report any incidents to any authorities.  Only after investigators interviewed staff and children did they begin to understand the goins-on at HLA.  And it is not a pretty picture.

Since 2005 TheWho has been saying none of this ever happened.  Now he's saying as long as it is 'improving since 2007' that HLA is great.  He's a money-grubbing scumbag, but that's beside the point.  

HLA is worse today than in 2007.  They're broke, cut back even more on staff, cut activites, sports, horse program, etc.  Due to the lack of staff supervision security is at it's lowest point ever and dorms are watched only by cameras monitored by a third party off site.  

When parents demand copies of the video tapes when their children are physically assualted in the dorms, HLA tells them they can't have the tapes due to "privavcy concerns."  

GREAT place to drop off your kid, parents.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 08:30:27 AM »
HLA, whenever possible, did not report any incidents to any authorities. Only after investigators interviewed staff and children did they begin to understand the goins-on at HLA. And it is not a pretty picture.

Since 2005 TheWho has been saying none of this ever happened. Now he's saying as long as it is 'improving since 2007' that HLA is great. He's a money-grubbing scumbag, but that's beside the point.
We have yet to see any evidence or links to lawsuits where people claimed they were abused.  We have ORS reports which are in the hands of one person who was or is presently in litigation with HLA and another who is an ex-employee.  So the information we receive isn’t going to be unbiased or even accurate.

HLA is worse today than in 2007. They're broke, cut back even more on staff, cut activites, sports, horse program, etc. Due to the lack of staff supervision security is at it's lowest point ever and dorms are watched only by cameras monitored by a third party off site.
So do you measure better and worse based on ORS reports or the number of horses they own?  The ORS reports show they are doing fine since 2007.

When parents demand copies of the video tapes when their children are physically assualted in the dorms, HLA tells them they can't have the tapes due to "privavcy concerns."
Of course they are not going to hand over the tapes of kids in their dorms.  If they were tapes of you or your kids would you want them released to the public?

GREAT place to drop off your kid, parents.
At least you are softening up a little.. a few years ago it would have been worded:
“great place to have your kid kidnapped and incarcerated/ imprisoned in”

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 08:55:46 AM »
Peter since youre back on topic let me reask you my earlier question:

What do you consider to be abuse?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Peter since youre back on topic let me reask you my earlier question:

What do you consider to be abuse?

Remember thewho isnt responding until you get your guest posts strung together.  I would work on that first.  Why wouldnt you want to just rub thewhos face in it?  Show him he is wrong about you.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, 11:07:45 AM »
Because he can't accept there's nothing to string together. In the meantime I'll continue to tear apart his positions and hold his feet to the fire. Because he is an idiot either way he  loses . If he chooses not to respond he looks like the coward he is, who is afraid of a simple question. If he does respond his argument gets torn to pieces. Either way his non existent credibility goes even further down the toilet.

So Peter, the question remains. What do you consider to be abuse?