Author Topic: Imagine my surprise finding this  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Imagine my surprise finding this
« on: July 23, 2009, 05:45:56 PM »
Some insight(s)
by Antigen ยป 07 Aug 2005, 03:22

John, thanks, I deeply appreciate that. I also want to pile on in thanking and welcoming John U. and to reiterate that I know Art and all the staff's intentions were good. So were those of all the parents, including my own. If anybody's looking for a cackling bad guy somewhere at the root of this, wringing his hands and gloating, you'll never find him, he doesn't exist. It's all about good intentions gone awry.

So, Ginger, wtf happened since you posted this nearly 4 years ago?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Imagine my surprise finding this
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 07:17:30 PM »
4 years of more insight?

hey, if you don't like it, you can always turn off your computer and walk away

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the sound like a bunch of spoiled ex staff seedlings to me
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 07:23:09 PM »
exactly

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 07:11:25 PM »
Pretty sure she still believes that way:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27792&p=339419#p337706

Not sure I agree, though.  Some are in it for the money and couldn't give a damn about the kids.  Most are misguided, though.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 07:32:25 AM »
Man, that's a long time ago and I don't have time right now to research the conversation. But I think that was a direct response to an accusation of some kind.

And, for the record, I do still believe that the Super Seedlings run on good intentions. You ought to have been in on the phone conversation w/ Underwood. All these years later and he still seemed just as brainwashed as ever. It was amazing. I think he's probably still employed in the industry somehow cause I just can't imagine any other way he could stay that drunk on the kool aid. Plus I went looking for his alleged career as a sports writer and found, I think, one published letter about baseball to the editor.

Also, to put things in perspective here, Hitler had good intentions. He was delusional and dangerous, of course. A real monster. But he believed he was a martyred hero. I think most of the industry leaders are like that.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 08:21:56 AM »
:twofinger:  John under pants is another loser. May I ask Antigen when were you in that messed up place? And how old, and how long, and were you court ordered?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 08:27:19 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Man, that's a long time ago and I don't have time right now to research the conversation. But I think that was a direct response to an accusation of some kind.

It came from this post:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11132&p=121578#p121578

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
:twofinger:  John under pants is another loser. May I ask Antigen when were you in that messed up place? And how old, and how long, and were you court ordered?

Antigen (aka Ginger ) Never attended the Seed.  Other members of her family did, and she went to Straight apparently, but NEVER the Seed.

Unless you give her credit for the "sheer inhuman suffering"  :blabla:  she endured making PBJs with her mother & attending open meetings once a week (her posts), she has absolutely NO personal knowledge of the Seed.  Her "knowledge" comes from online research about the Seed and second hand accounts from her siblings .  

However, lacking personal knowledge or experience with the Seed program makes her the perfect candidate to moderate this forum.  Who knows, based on this resume, Obama's Administration may even tap her to become yet another czar in their regime.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 08:53:37 PM »
Well you sound like someone who does not like anyone saying anything bad about this place. Do you not care that children were abused there along with  :bump:  :flip:  :rose: who ever else? If her family was in that place then she was in it. Were you in the seed, I was, and trust me  she knows plenty about that place being just a family member, by the way straight to me is the seed, just another name. Each one of those places is a shit hole ether way. Remember, I called it a  shit hole okay. Peace.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 01:14:13 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Well, my older brothers and sister were in the Seed off and on from around `70 to around `76 or so. By the time my mom wanted to put me in they had legal and pr trouble w. minors so she put me in Straight, Inc in `80. Did two years there, split a few times and finally got out for good in late `82.

No court orders but the court actually sort of sprung me at the end. Looooong story but that's the rough draft.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes