Author Topic: Really, Ginger?  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Really, Ginger?
« on: July 23, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »
"may your fucking loving daughter die the death you so fucking fear." Stack Jones to Greg

Ginger, you're a fucking loser if you continue to allow this shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
Re: Really, Ginger?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »
Antigen -I liked the way you just side stepped your old buddy- not even a peep out of you- but you jumped right on the band wagon of Stack jones - Sorry - I never had any respect for you & I never will.   You are ruthless in your ways. You are not a very nice person.  This is the last you'll hear from me.  I know like you care anyway.  This site has reached all new lows.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »
what's the difference?

you just said you hope another poster commits suicide like ginger's brother.

you can't walk on two sides of a fence you shitbag.

fuck i'd love to run into you in an alley, a dark alley. with nobody present.

just you and me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »
the losers are sitting in their condos and looking out over the inter coastal, Stacks just not some pussy that listens to some dead beat. Seems this Greg  could care less about the young kids back then in that horrible place  he keeps mentioning his kid in the forum his fault no one would even know Greg had a kid if he came in to the room for all the right reasons, rather then come in for some ego boast about his kid, some people never had kids because they were raped in that place harmed in manners that should be kept silent forever you  idiot,like I said this place and the shit in it goes deep, so fuck Greg and all you morons who can not handle truth, why don't you listen to everything in this room, Greg is just another stupid fool and his shit stinks as bad as the ones who hurt the young girls in that place, shame on any of you for using kids,  but that's what we all were, and this is the only way to express, because  some will never come out of that hiding,  though I sure wish they would, I for one feel better, but for the ones that do, let them speak out, in any manner they can, because the pain  that you suffer from someone holding you down and doing that to you is so much more painful then a someone typing because they feel from what happened to them forever, Greg I suggest you talk about the experiment and not your kid, you left yourself open wide, and the shit is still falling out.Keep it Rocking Stack I think we broke a few seedlings in this place. That child is so doomed being you her father. Susan Stone here, and all should have learned something here today. :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »
Quote from: "guest2"
"may your fucking loving daughter die the death you so fucking fear." Stack Jones to Greg

Ginger, you're a fucking loser if you continue to allow this shit.
I think she liked repeating the  part about the kid......sigh......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 04:17:28 PM »
You could be right.