Author Topic: This forum, Now and then  (Read 39938 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2009, 03:22:31 AM »
greg duh el

is a fucking cunt.

he's currently unavailable as he hyperventilates and tongue fucking his mom's asshole at the same time.

it took him years to master that somewhat special skill.

isn't that right greggy pooh.

am i right or am i right of center?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline I'll kick your arse

  • Posts: 196
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2012, 01:59:43 PM »
Enash, have an Ebeer, on Stack, on yourself, all for one and one is all :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 5602
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2013, 11:23:09 AM »
bump

FWIW, GregFL was right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2013, 08:29:34 PM »
Quote from: "GregFL"
This is Gregfl.  I originated this forum at the suggestion of Ginger many years ago.

I just am coming in to make a few comments.


This forum was conceptualized as a place where people could come and discuss this topic, this very divisional and controversial topic, in a manner that they could be heard.  It didn't matter what side of the issue they took, I provided a forum where people could discuss this topic safely. I deleted names, except the staff who allowed themselves to be named in the national media, and protected everyone else's identity the best I could due to the nature of the topic.   To this end no personal attacks were allowed  and for many years the forum thrived. We had escapees, staffers, graduates, and Barker insiders calling each other, talking out issues, and many people found peace and  understanding on these pages.

Several years ago my daughter became seriously ill and I abandoned moderating this forum.  For most the forum had kind of run its course and we old farts had resolved our issues and most of us had even come to respect each other no matter what side of the issue we were on. Most of us had  come to understand we were just children when this thing called the seed happened to us and that we no longer had to view it from the eyes of a child.  I had hoped the forum would continue without me  as kind of a resource for people who hadn't been fortunate enough to be around this forum in its formative and productive years. (to anyone concerned, my daughter is doing fantastic now!)

Unfortunately the forum is now being trolled by people with an agenda.  When a forum gets trolled, the 'goodness' gets lost, shouted down and buried under muck.  In this case, the debates, the resolution, the intellectual conversations, the ability to see where and why others think as they do, and  the coming to terms for many people is lost under juvenile anger, countless logins, profanity and nonsense.  

I offer no apology for this because I am not responsible for it.  If I still was, I wouldn't let it happen.   To anyone reading, please look at the prior condition of this forum as kind of a seperate discussion and I think you will find it enlightening and usefull.  To do this, you have to wade thru a proverbial bucket of crap for a glass of water, but the good things are still here.

If I was able I would shut it down and just archive the old pages.  I offer my support for those being attacked now and my assurance that if I was still moderating this forum it would not be occuring.

To all my friends still posting or reading, I wish you all well.



This is a rather truncated version of events. From talking to Greg, I know the story to be a little different. He quit moderating when psy and Ginger hung him out to dry. He was attacked personaly by stack jones repeatedly for not being anti seed enough. Because he "graduated" the program. He threatened Greg,he threatened his children, posted personal information.HELL, HE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE WHOLE KKK THING YOU KNOW (kkkunt?)
That's a stackism.  Over and over again he attacked everybody here. Even those of us that hated the godamn seed.
For that he was never banned or even admonished for the wost behavior I've ever seen here. psy and Ginger did nothing
and Greg quit. The only decent (in my opinion) moderator this board has had. (thank you Seymore bros.)
Every body remember what it took before psy finally banned whooter? IT WAS ON A BET! And then psy encouraged people to create sockpuppet versions of whooter for people to fight with. I could go on but I don't wanna' sound like Matt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline lonewolf

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 73
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2013, 10:07:18 PM »
Finally some sanity....maybe hope after all...Greg was fair and open....I came too late to this site....All I had was all the previous post to go through...and I waded through a lot of crap to get some good discussions....Time will only tell, if it could be a place to trust again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sum-Ya

  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2013, 10:44:47 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "GregFL"
This is Gregfl.  I originated this forum at the suggestion of Ginger many years ago.

I just am coming in to make a few comments.


This forum was conceptualized as a place where people could come and discuss this topic, this very divisional and controversial topic, in a manner that they could be heard.  It didn't matter what side of the issue they took, I provided a forum where people could discuss this topic safely. I deleted names, except the staff who allowed themselves to be named in the national media, and protected everyone else's identity the best I could due to the nature of the topic.   To this end no personal attacks were allowed  and for many years the forum thrived. We had escapees, staffers, graduates, and Barker insiders calling each other, talking out issues, and many people found peace and  understanding on these pages.

Several years ago my daughter became seriously ill and I abandoned moderating this forum.  For most the forum had kind of run its course and we old farts had resolved our issues and most of us had even come to respect each other no matter what side of the issue we were on. Most of us had  come to understand we were just children when this thing called the seed happened to us and that we no longer had to view it from the eyes of a child.  I had hoped the forum would continue without me  as kind of a resource for people who hadn't been fortunate enough to be around this forum in its formative and productive years. (to anyone concerned, my daughter is doing fantastic now!)

Unfortunately the forum is now being trolled by people with an agenda.  When a forum gets trolled, the 'goodness' gets lost, shouted down and buried under muck.  In this case, the debates, the resolution, the intellectual conversations, the ability to see where and why others think as they do, and  the coming to terms for many people is lost under juvenile anger, countless logins, profanity and nonsense.  

I offer no apology for this because I am not responsible for it.  If I still was, I wouldn't let it happen.   To anyone reading, please look at the prior condition of this forum as kind of a seperate discussion and I think you will find it enlightening and usefull.  To do this, you have to wade thru a proverbial bucket of crap for a glass of water, but the good things are still here.

If I was able I would shut it down and just archive the old pages.  I offer my support for those being attacked now and my assurance that if I was still moderating this forum it would not be occuring.

To all my friends still posting or reading, I wish you all well.



This is a rather truncated version of events. From talking to Greg, I know the story to be a little different. He quit moderating when psy and Ginger hung him out to dry. He was attacked personaly by stack jones repeatedly for not being anti seed enough. Because he "graduated" the program. He threatened Greg,he threatened his children, posted personal information.HELL, HE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE WHOLE KKK THING YOU KNOW (kkkunt?)
That's a stackism.  Over and over again he attacked everybody here. Even those of us that hated the godamn seed.
For that he was never banned or even admonished for the wost behavior I've ever seen here. psy and Ginger did nothing
and Greg quit. The only decent (in my opinion) moderator this board has had. (thank you Seymore bros.)
Every body remember what it took before psy finally banned whooter? IT WAS ON A BET! And then psy encouraged people to create sockpuppet versions of whooter for people to fight with. I could go on but I don't wanna' sound like Matt.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43930&start=105#p425752 - fornits.com is registered to Kelly, now the big problems have been solved.  fornits was never going to change as long as this site was registered to Ginger.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2013, 03:47:39 PM »
Greg did a great job. All he got was shit on for his trouble.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2013, 06:11:06 PM »
Go back and read some of the last posts in the seed forum. It's the same trolls,and Wayne's sockpuppets. How about it  ONE ACCOUNT PER IP ADDRESS!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2013, 08:12:58 PM »
This Greg fella sounds like a real special guy. Man it would be great if we all could follow his lead. It seems a way people could heal together. Maybe you can continue Greg's legacy None Ya.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »
He's the reason I havn't outed my oldcommer. (Semi prominent figure) He also knew him. Greg and I were in the seed at the same time,but did not know each other. And as far as me being a voice of reason, that shows just how low the bar really is!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline Horatio.

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 185
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2013, 06:54:51 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
He's the reason I havn't outed my oldcommer. (Semi prominent figure) He also knew him. Greg and I were in the seed at the same time,but did not know each other. And as far as me being a voice of reason, that shows just how low the bar really is!
Thank god for how high a bar we set for evidence of online claims.

And Kudos on the prominent member. When do we get to meet him?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2013, 12:28:16 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
He's the reason I havn't outed my oldcommer. (Semi prominent figure) He also knew him. Greg and I were in the seed at the same time,but did not know each other. And as far as me being a voice of reason, that shows just how low the bar really is!

 :rofl: Come on my old friend they smashed the mold when they made you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline lonewolf

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 73
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2013, 07:03:44 PM »
Greg is a smart one for not showing up......he's a legend.....why ruin it....voice of reason disappears never to resurface...I wouldn't either....if I was him....how many of you actually went through the seed program or are you hear cause your bored with your forum....????????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2013, 12:27:56 AM »
It's a great loss that he's not here. The Seed, like Synanon, has become ancient history. Elan and Straight are old timer stoies--they'll be next. When you forget history, it repeats itself. This industry is doing its best to erase the history and is letting time do the rest.

I wish he would come back. Spoke to him a few times on the phone and would like to know more
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: This forum, Now and then
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2013, 04:07:38 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
It's a great loss that he's not here. The Seed, like Synanon, has become ancient history. Elan and Straight are old timer stoies--they'll be next. When you forget history, it repeats itself. This industry is doing its best to erase the history and is letting time do the rest.

I wish he would come back. Spoke to him a few times on the phone and would like to know more


whatever.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@