Author Topic: I STABBED ART BARKER 378 TIMEs AND BOY ARE MY ARMS TIRED  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I STABBED ART BARKER 378 TIMEs AND BOY ARE MY ARMS TIRED
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:21:23 AM »
Since ANY shreds of compassion, empathy, or even civility (never mind objectivity) seem to have deserted this forum years ago, I won't try to appeal to those aspects of your respective characters, Antigen and Greg.

ACTUALLY, GREG AND ANTIGEN, YOUR SITE AND YOUR WORK AND YOUR GREAT EFFORT PROVES YOU HAVE GREAT COMPASSION FOR THE CRIMES THAT WERE, AND STILL ARE PERPETRATED AGAINST HUMANITY.

ITS OBVIOUS THOSE PROGRAMS PIGS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ANY MEANINGFUL DIALOGUE, SO WE RIP THEM TO SHREDS.

AND THEN THEY WHINE, LIKE PORKY THE PIG WITH ITS NECK SLIT OPEN.

I LONNNGGG FOR THE DAY WE GET INTO A COURT DISPUTE.

WE HAVE AN ARMY OF EXPERT WITNESSES THAT WILL ROAST YOU ON THE FIRE - PIGLETS.

THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL BURN IS YOU.

ANTIGEN, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A SCARE PLOY. AND THIS PIGS WOULD HAVE TO MAKE A LOGICAL CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR WEBSITE, AND SOMEONE CUTTING THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF. WHICH THEY DEFINITELY DESERVE.

IT'S CALLE CAUSATION.

THE ONLY LOGICAL CONNECTION TO SOMEONE COMING TO YOUR HOME, ENTERING ILLEGALLY, AND TORTURING YOU TO DEATH, IS THE SEEDS YOU SOWED.

SO CHEW ON THOSE WILD OATS.

But I will try to appeal to your individual senses of self-preservation.

OH, ME! OH, MY. DEAR LIBBY. THIS AIN'T NO HARDY HAR HAR.

YOU FUCKING PIGS THINK YOU CAN REALLY THREATEN ONE WOMEN, WHO LOST ONE OF HER OWN BROTHERS TO A SICKLY CULT LIKE YOURS? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN THREATEN A WOMAN WHO'S OWN FAMILY WAS RIPPED TO SHREDS BY YOUR FUCKING CULT - OR CULTS LIKE YOURS?

YOU'RE ON THE O, AND ON THE WAY OUT.

HIDE IN FEAR, PAY FOR EXTRA SECURITY.

REPORT THE POSTS TO THE NAZI POLICE.

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

I'LL QUOTE A LINE FOR A CLOCKWORK ORANGE -- I'LL MEET YOU WITH KNIFE, OR STICK OR ROCK, OR GUN ANYWHERE ANY TIME, YAR BLOCKOS!!!!

Given that you as moderators are permitting the posting of personal addresses and phone numbers,

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES, YOUR PHONE NUMBERS, YOUR HOME ADDRESSES, ARE ALL PUBLIC RECORD.

I POSTED MY NAME, MY ADDRESS, AND MY PHONE NUMBER.

POST YOURS - YOU FUCKING COWARD CUNT BASTARDS, AND BITCHES.

YOU LOST THE BATTLE, AND YOU'VE LOST THE WAR.

YOUR OUT OF BUSINESS.

LICENSE TAKEN AWAY, FINALLY BY BROWARD. LIKE DADE BEFORE WHO KICKED YOU THE FUCK OUT OF DADE COUNTY.

I MUST HONESTLY ADMIT -- I HOPE SOMEBODY DOES COME TO ONE OF YOUR FUND RASING EVENTS.

TAKES A TABLE FOR EIGHT.

AND SHOOTS YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE.

YOU MADE YOURSELF VULNERABLE. YOU DID IT FOR YEARS.

YOU DID IT FOR FRAUD AND PROFIT.

THE FINALY DESTRUCTION FOR YOU INFESTED CUNT LICKERS, IS THE FINAL COURT RULING, THAT SURELY WOULD NOT BE IN YOUR FAVOR.

coupled with the venomous ramblings and sick fantasies of certain posters to this forum,

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE MY NEXT FANTASY SCENARIO.

IT WILL MAKE THE LAST ONE LOOK LIKE A SPECIAL EVENTS DAY IN HEAVEN.

you COULD be deemed responsible as accessories to any crime SHOULD something actually happen to Art, Shelly, or any of the other targets du jour.

H AHA HA  HA A AHAHAHA HH HA  HA.

GREY POUPON YOU.

COULD IS A LONG WAY FROM WOULD.

AND SHOULD IS A LONG WAY FROM DID.

Do the right thing ... eliminate the addresses and phone numbers.

YOU FUCKHEADS TRIED TO TELL US WHAT TO DO WHEN WE WERE MERE CHILDREN.

VICTIMS.

NOW YOU TRY TO FORCE YOUR DEAD WORDS ON THE LIVING?

THOSE THAT ARE HERE TO TELL?

YOU ARE COMPLETE FAILURES.

WE EXPOSE YOU BY YOUR ASS. LEGS SPREAD WIDE AND THE SHIT SPILLING OUT OF YOUR FEAR FILLED CHEEKS.

THAT SHIT FLYING FROM YOUR MOUTH IS A GOOD LUBRICANT FOR THE ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT THAT WILL KNOCK ALL OF YOUR TEETH OUT BEFORE IT SHATTERS, YOUR FUCKING SPINAL CORD.

I personally couldn't care less how you feel about the Seed.

YEA, ITS OBVIOUS YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS THAT YOU FUCKING MURDERED SO MANY POOR LITTLE KIDS.

ITS OBVIOUS YOU NEVER READ A GODDAMN WORD ANYBODY HAD TO SAY ABOUT YOUR SICK WARPED AND TWISTED CULT.

INCLUDING THE REPORTERS, THE PHYSICIANS, THE LAWYERS, THE EXPERTS, THE MAYOR OF MIAMI. AND ON AND ON.

I do, however, care about individuals that are or have been a part of my life.

UNFORTUNATELY THOSE CUNTS WERE PART OF MY LIFE AND I NEVER ASKED YOU TO BE.

YOU SAW ME AS A NUMBER - A DROOLING NUMBER FOR A GRANT.

WELL GRANT THIS -- YOU GOT ONE YEAR OF MY 14 YEAR OLD LIFE.

AND MADE ME SAY I DID DRUGS AND I DIDN'T.

YOU RUINED MY SOCIAL LIFE AS A FRAGILE LITTLE BOY.

YOU SCARRED PEOPLE THROUGH AND THROUGH.

AND AS YOU SAY -- REAPEATEDLY -- YOU DON'T CARE.

WELL, WE WILL ALL BE LAUGHING WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD.

EVEN IF YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT "REASONING" WITH GREG AND ANTIGEN TO TAKE DOWN INFO. POSTED BY OTHERS, I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE -- WWW.STACKJONES.COM.

I HAVE A RECORDING CONTRACT, AND SCHEDULED INTERVIEWS WITH SPIN MAGAZINE, NME, AND A MYRIAD OF OTHERS.

THE ROLLING STONES FINALIZED A DEAL WITH ME JUST YESTERDAY TO WRITE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FUCKING PROGRAM.

AND YOU WILL NOT LIKE ANYTHING SAID IN THAT ARTICLE.

YOU FUCKING LOSERS.

YOU SHOULD HONOR US!

WE KEEP YOUR DEAD DEEDS ALIVE.

--

TAKE ME ON YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

I'M A LAWYER.

TAKE ME ON AND LEARN FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.

TELL ME HOW MUCH OF A REDNECK I AM.

I'M THE ONE WITH A DOCTORATES DEGREE -- SO BOW DOWN YOU DRUG ADDICT TRAMP WHORE.

IN ALL HONESTY, YOU ARE LUCKY I NEVER RAN INTO BARKER IN ALL THOSE YEARS. I ASSURE YOU I WOULD HAVE AMPUTATED HIS FUCKING EYES, EARS AND TONGUE.

Since you seem happy to have allowed your site to devolve into a mish-mash of hatred and often incoherent ramblings,

HA HA HA.

INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS -- PERHAPS YOU MEAN - STREAM OF CONSCIENCE.

AND AS YOU STATED ABOVE -- ARE THESE DEVOLVED, MISH MASHES REALLY INCOHERENT? SEEMS YOU GET THE MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR.

AS CLEAR AS AN UN-MUDDED LAKE.

and are apparently unwilling to shut down this cult of hatred

THIS CULT OF HATRED SHUT DOWN PATHWAY. THIS CULT OF HATRED IS BACKED BY THE MAYOR OF MIAMI.

THIS CULT OF HATRED IS BACKED BY EVERYONE I KNOW.

AND THIS CULT OF HATRED IS A BETTER CULT THAN THE ONE YOU IMPOSED ON HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN.

JESUS FUCKING A CRIST - LIBBY YOU FUCKING STOLE AND  WORE MY SISTERS JEANS AND SHIRTS!

YOU TAUGHT NOTHING, BUT LIES, THEFT, DECEPTION, FRAUD, AND ON AND ON.

CONGRESS DIDN'T BACK YOU THEN AND THEY WON'T BACK YOU NOW.

ARE MY RAMBLINGS INCOHERENT YOU HERPES INFESTED WHORE.

that the two of you have fostered and nurtured to its present state,

SAY PRAISE THE LOAD!

start setting aside funds for your legal defense

WELL - LORDY HAVE A MORE SEE -- THEY CAN'T CONVINCE YOU WITH THEIR ILLOGICAL REASONING, OR EVEN POST A SIMPLE - HEY WE'RE SORRY.

SO, THEY USE WORDS THE INFER LEGAL ACTION.

CLEARLY, YOU HAVE NOT READ THE POSTS.

20 ACRES OF LAND UP FOR SALE IN BEAUTIFUL TAOS, NEW MEXICO FOR THE PROCEEDINGS.

LAWYERS WHO WILL GO PRO BONO.

AND SOME OF THEM -- LIKE ME -- WITH A BITTER AX TO GRIND INTO YOUR BLOODY NECKS.

EXPERTS LINED UP TO TESTIFY AS TO YOUR FRAUD, AND ON AND ON.

AND PLEASE BE READY TO RESPOND TO A MOTION TO PRODUCE MEDICAL RECORDS FOR ALL YOUR VICTIMS.

and PRAY that nothing happens to the individuals that you have allowed to be sodomized, beheaded, mutilated, or otherwise attacked on these, YOUR, pages.

ITS BETTER TO BE SODOMIZED, BEHEADED, AND MUTILATED (OR OTHERWISE ATTACKED) IN A VIRTUAL REALS, THAN IN THE WAY YOU SODOMIZED, BEHEADED, AND MUTILATED, AND  OTHERWISE ATTACKED LITTLE KIDS -- FOR PROFIT.

BOY, WHAT A LAUGH.

FANTASY SCENARIO TWO COMING TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I STABBED ART BARKER 378 TIMEs AND BOY ARE MY ARMS TIRED
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 10:25:03 AM »
YEA!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 10:41:45 AM »
I LOVE STACK JONES HE SAYS IT LIKE IT IS< DIE ALL YOU FART BARKERS LIBBYISTS< AND JERK OFFS> :jerry:  :rasta:  :cheers:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »
You stabbed him 378 times? Were you using different angles, cross-stabs, going in the same holes, some VERY close stabs in which case I must compliment you on your manual dexterity, or just a really small knife? Because I usually start running out of real estate somewhere in the mid-hundreds, depending on size.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 03:50:15 PM »
:rasta:  :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 10:01:47 AM »
The "Stone" family sounds like a sick bunch of vindictive assholes if you ask me (or even if you don't ask me)

Looks like Jack goes on with words like any other lawyer (he thinks he's charging by the hour) & Sue & Cindy like all the cute little pictures...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 10:45:01 AM »
Guest is nothing but a pussy to not post his her name, but then again libby is nothing more then Fart Barkers pussy, try again vindictive is mild, ty, and wishing you the same effect that those scum and yourself, had on me, you need better material then that, like I said vindictive is mild to what I really am. :fuckoff:  :moon:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 07:10:26 AM »
Stack jones is some loser living in a cardboard box somwhere- using a library computer
He is no lawyer, he is not even stack jones - just stole the name off a web site he found.

Stack jones is the whole family - pretty cool using several names so you can talk to yourself - sort of funny that the family can only have converstaions on a public forum.

Don't you have your own experiences? you need to quote Mark Polonsky to talk about the place - I doubt you even know where it was located, or even know who the hell art barker is - just some name you found, just like stack jones

Offline susan

• View Profile
COME ON BY, ANYTIME......sigh......
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 08:43:24 AM »
COME ON BY, ANYTIME......sigh......

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 12:09:14 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
The "Stone" family sounds like a sick bunch of vindictive assholes if you ask me (or even if you don't ask me)

Looks like Jack goes on with words like any other lawyer (he thinks he's charging by the hour) & Sue & Cindy like all the cute little pictures...

Is that it?
Is that the best you can do?
Come on you sadistist child torturer.
Belt one out like you mean it.
Where's the conviction?
I can't relate.
Are you in your fucking head?
Stop saying what you think we want to hear, tell us whats really going on.
You liar, you cunt, you coward, you whore, no one likes you.
Or did you use all your hateful, agressive, abusive tactics behind when they shut the doors for good?
Now you use it to abuse animals, your sinking pile of crap.
You are guilty.
You had no authority.
You were not trained to administer help.
You are a herion addict.
You did not deserve to be anywhere near children.
You are the equivilant to a child molester and should have a number painted on your house to be identified as the pedophile that you are.
You think I like cute pictures, picture this, me with my open mouth screaming into your face what a repulsive steaming pile of crap you are for taking part in crimes against humanity, torture, sleep deprevation, fraud, theft, and murder.
You are guilty.
Justice is coming.
You lined your pockets with dirty money, money you used for hurting others.
You were a criminal then (court ordered) and you are one now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 12:54:33 PM »
there all the same person, including about half the guests

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 01:03:44 PM »
The Barker family is proven to be a bunch of petty criminals, drug addicts, con artists, failed comedians, non educated, aging bunch of losers ever to inhabit South Florida.

And they hurt a lot of people , family, friends, anything that got in the way of profit.

They lied to the city of Miami and were expelled for their actions.

In shame, they moved to Broward county and started over again.

More lies, more fraud, more torture.

I want an A for addict on Kienzles front door, a big red A so her neighbors know what she is.

A heroin junkie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 01:41:47 PM »
Thank you cyndee, I sure hope the libbyist  comes clean before her time comes, it is true that she is a junkie/druggie, hooker, prostitute, thief, scammer, kidnapper, child abuser, and  now so low as too be only able to continue her bullshit towards animals, dogs have rights too, I hope her days as well as Fart Barkers days, are filled with watching out for who's watching them, I for one am now keeping tabs on all of them, and looking into all names of all the staff members, They should have to wear a number is right, but at least now all know where those fools live at, and what area they still surround. Pitty that I was so young and  frightened, but I am no longer frightened and I am no longer so young that I can not defend myself against a bunch of criminals, Libby I hope  the dogs bite you like you bit many so  in that place, I know if I had a way I would bite you too, I would bite that ugly head of yours off, you are so not going to go on with your life like you have done nothing wrong, soon the papers will be filled with all the stories from all the  souls that suffered the hands of you and that  old fuck turd FART BARKER, next time you want to  use the system to gain profit, think about what could happen to you in the next what ever years, because believe me there is a right time and a right place for everyone, and eventually all criminals get caught, you bust yourself daily by showing the world how you  now pick on dogs instead of kids, because it is in you to carry on what that evil place  not taught you, but what that evil place allowed you to get away with,( so you think you got away with) one day I so will be in front of your face, I may have passed you by   already for all you know, but for sure you will smell my breath and feel the heat like I did with you, I love what goes around comes around, get ready , and be the adult I was forced to be at 13, you are nothing but names and a bad day is all, nothing can   change that you still will remain a druggie/ prostitute, thief, kidnapper, child abuser, liar, the list goes on, as well as animal abuser, and that libbyist will never go away, the seed has closed, but there still remain these types of places, because of trash like you, those other places are slowly being closed as well, the seed can call themselves other names but it all is tied to greed and a money making project that feeds off of innocent children like myself was, shame on any of you  who think that you will even have a life after this life, after what horrible things  you all choose  to do. I personally pray you all suffer till the second you take your last breath, do the world a favor, stay away from children and animals, they deserve freedom, not some scum bag as yourself to harm them, and that's all you seem to do is harm, may you overdose on those meds your doctor has you on. You are old and useless, from what I hear, you do not even have your own kids, so leave others alone, if you do have kids, may they run as far as possible away from your nasty soul. Like I had to do to gain my freedom , Peace to all that were harmed, I will again apologize for the crimes that  Fart Barker and his gang of followers did to everyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 02:00:04 PM »
we ain't goin' any where.

you weak spineless dolts.

you forced us into your world when we couldn't do a damn thing about it.

and now you complain because we won't go away.

you spineless cunts.