Author Topic: Since appealing to your sense of decency appears pointless  (Read 2356 times)

Offline OpenMeetingJerk-CL

• View Profile
Since appealing to your sense of decency appears pointless
« on: July 17, 2009, 08:46:35 PM »
Since ANY shreds of compassion, empathy, or even civility (never mind objectivity) seem to have deserted this forum years ago, I won't try to appeal to those aspects of your respective characters, Antigen and Greg.  But I will try to appeal to your individual senses of self-preservation.  Given that you as moderators are permitting the posting of personal addresses and phone numbers, coupled with the venomous ramblings and sick fantasies of certain posters to this forum, you COULD be deemed responsible as accessories to any crime SHOULD something actually happen to Art, Shelly, or any of the other targets du jour.  Do the right thing ... eliminate the addresses and phone numbers.  

I personally couldn't care less how you feel about the Seed.  I do, however, care about individuals that are or have been a part of my life.  Since you seem happy to have allowed your site to devolve into a mish-mash of hatred and often incoherent ramblings, and are apparently unwilling to shut down this cult of hatred that the two of you have fostered and nurtured to its present state, start setting aside funds for your legal defense and PRAY that nothing happens to the individuals that you have allowed to be sodomized, beheaded, mutilated, or otherwise attacked on these, YOUR, pages.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Since appealing to your sense of decency appears pointless
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 09:25:44 PM »
awwwwwwwww, is libby mad, is art choking????? I for one hope so, seems we have some certain someones a bit upset, well hopefully as upset as they made the  victims of that horrible place feel. :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :clown:  :poison:  :clown:  :rasta:  :cheers:  Power to the court room, let the seedlings be taken down one by one, let Justice rule.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 09:30:09 PM »
someone is upset.  oh and threatening again, lol, I love the threats, makes me think how real this really is. just get ready for the fight of your lives, and ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  :jerry:  :rasta:  >:(  ::unhappy::  :moon:  :bs:  :rasta:  the scare. may art barker shit yellow water daily in his pants. Because this is nothing to what he did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 09:41:33 PM »
our pages, remember how many fingers point back at you, lol, eww we  are not scared, bring it on. :roflmao:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :bs:  :rasta:  :shamrock:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  ::OMG::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »
Deem this, hahahahahaha, libby is pissed, art is in denial, and shelly is looking the other way, ahahahahahahah. :roflmao:  ready set COURT!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 10:40:05 PM »
This is not an open meeting :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  Die Fart Barker die.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 11:08:55 PM »
Wait, it's been HOW many years since this place was open?

And your former victims hate you THIS much?

Current programmies, take notice!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 12:27:53 AM »
Hate is mild. ::poke::  ::unhappy::  ::deadhorse::  :beat:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 04:17:49 AM »
a sense of decency well, well "people who were part of your life"  well well did you also plant evidence, falsley accuse, abuse and torment those who were defenseless, and do you still preach the utter righteousness of your actions.? do you? I think maybe you should live inside a fence for a while

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »
Dear open meeting Jerk, you picked the right name for yourself, as far as anything you Fart Barker fans think say or do, does not matter, just remember the times you all kidnapped and abused those kids.  Your time will come, and has come just like those assholes who thought they had some show going on at that blimp hanger, I promise you jerk, the day that asshole dies, is the day I take a bucket of my dogs shit and toss it at his grave,( and there will be plenty of buckets ) this I will so do with pleasure, jerk off  , you may think you had something going back them, but we have something for you jerks now,  not you not your trolls will stop me, flowers are nothing to waste on a horrible piece of shit as FART BARKER is. so take your stupid posts and threats and shove them way up that mouth you used to torment kids with, one thing for sure that name so suits you just fine, nothing like being a fucking jerk all your life, and I really hope they shit bricks daily just wondering who the fuck is behind them, see how they like living the rest of their sorry ass lives as old useless fools, waiting, nothing better to know that thousands hate you and one day that one out of a thousand just may snap, feel the love,  those kids are now adults and willing to say whats on their mind, not some jerk from a planet called the seed will ever stop any one of those souls from speaking out about what really happened to them, you do not like it,i suggest you stop being the jerk you are, and go about something else then, because me for one, is waiting for that glorious day the bastard dies,  but in body form, see  he has been dead long time ago, dead in so many ways too.he is old and I hope can not breath on own, may he suffer a horrible death as he so deserves. May he choke on each cigarette he allowed miners to smoke, may his liver rot like the soul he is, may you have to watch it all for a long long time, have a good day JERK OFF :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »
Since ANY shreds of compassion, empathy, or even civility (never mind objectivity) seem to have deserted this forum years ago, I won't try to appeal to those aspects of your respective characters, Antigen and Greg.

ACTUALLY, GREG AND ANTIGEN, YOUR SITE AND YOUR WORK AND YOUR GREAT EFFORT PROVES YOU HAVE GREAT COMPASSION FOR THE CRIMES THAT WERE, AND STILL ARE PERPETRATED AGAINST HUMANITY.

ITS OBVIOUS THOSE PROGRAMS PIGS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ANY MEANINGFUL DIALOGUE, SO WE RIP THEM TO SHREDS.

AND THEN THEY WHINE, LIKE PORKY THE PIG WITH ITS NECK SLIT OPEN.

I LONNNGGG FOR THE DAY WE GET INTO A COURT DISPUTE.

WE HAVE AN ARMY OF EXPERT WITNESSES THAT WILL ROAST YOU ON THE FIRE - PIGLETS.

THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL BURN IS YOU.

ANTIGEN, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A SCARE PLOY. AND THIS PIGS WOULD HAVE TO MAKE A LOGICAL CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR WEBSITE, AND SOMEONE CUTTING THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF. WHICH THEY DEFINITELY DESERVE.

IT'S CALLE CAUSATION.

THE ONLY LOGICAL CONNECTION TO SOMEONE COMING TO YOUR HOME, ENTERING ILLEGALLY, AND TORTURING YOU TO DEATH, IS THE SEEDS YOU SOWED.

SO CHEW ON THOSE WILD OATS.

But I will try to appeal to your individual senses of self-preservation.

OH, ME! OH, MY. DEAR LIBBY. THIS AIN'T NO HARDY HAR HAR.

YOU FUCKING PIGS THINK YOU CAN REALLY THREATEN ONE WOMEN, WHO LOST ONE OF HER OWN BROTHERS TO A SICKLY CULT LIKE YOURS? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN THREATEN A WOMAN WHO'S OWN FAMILY WAS RIPPED TO SHREDS BY YOUR FUCKING CULT - OR CULTS LIKE YOURS?

YOU'RE ON THE O, AND ON THE WAY OUT.

HIDE IN FEAR, PAY FOR EXTRA SECURITY.

REPORT THE POSTS TO THE NAZI POLICE.

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

I'LL QUOTE A LINE FOR A CLOCKWORK ORANGE -- I'LL MEET YOU WITH KNIFE, OR STICK OR ROCK, OR GUN ANYWHERE ANY TIME, YAR BLOCKOS!!!!

Given that you as moderators are permitting the posting of personal addresses and phone numbers,

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES, YOUR PHONE NUMBERS, YOUR HOME ADDRESSES, ARE ALL PUBLIC RECORD.

I POSTED MY NAME, MY ADDRESS, AND MY PHONE NUMBER.

POST YOURS - YOU FUCKING COWARD CUNT BASTARDS, AND BITCHES.

YOU LOST THE BATTLE, AND YOU'VE LOST THE WAR.

YOUR OUT OF BUSINESS.

LICENSE TAKEN AWAY, FINALLY BY BROWARD. LIKE DADE BEFORE WHO KICKED YOU THE FUCK OUT OF DADE COUNTY.

I MUST HONESTLY ADMIT -- I HOPE SOMEBODY DOES COME TO ONE OF YOUR FUND RASING EVENTS.

TAKES A TABLE FOR EIGHT.

AND SHOOTS YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE.

YOU MADE YOURSELF VULNERABLE. YOU DID IT FOR YEARS.

YOU DID IT FOR FRAUD AND PROFIT.

THE FINALY DESTRUCTION FOR YOU INFESTED CUNT LICKERS, IS THE FINAL COURT RULING, THAT SURELY WOULD NOT BE IN YOUR FAVOR.

coupled with the venomous ramblings and sick fantasies of certain posters to this forum,

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE MY NEXT FANTASY SCENARIO.

IT WILL MAKE THE LAST ONE LOOK LIKE A SPECIAL EVENTS DAY IN HEAVEN.

you COULD be deemed responsible as accessories to any crime SHOULD something actually happen to Art, Shelly, or any of the other targets du jour.

H AHA HA  HA A AHAHAHA HH HA  HA.

GREY POUPON YOU.

COULD IS A LONG WAY FROM WOULD.

AND SHOULD IS A LONG WAY FROM DID.

Do the right thing ... eliminate the addresses and phone numbers.

YOU FUCKHEADS TRIED TO TELL US WHAT TO DO WHEN WE WERE MERE CHILDREN.

VICTIMS.

NOW YOU TRY TO FORCE YOUR DEAD WORDS ON THE LIVING?

THOSE THAT ARE HERE TO TELL?

YOU ARE COMPLETE FAILURES.

WE EXPOSE YOU BY YOUR ASS. LEGS SPREAD WIDE AND THE SHIT SPILLING OUT OF YOUR FEAR FILLED CHEEKS.

THAT SHIT FLYING FROM YOUR MOUTH IS A GOOD LUBRICANT FOR THE ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT THAT WILL KNOCK ALL OF YOUR TEETH OUT BEFORE IT SHATTERS, YOUR FUCKING SPINAL CORD.

I personally couldn't care less how you feel about the Seed.

YEA, ITS OBVIOUS YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS THAT YOU FUCKING MURDERED SO MANY POOR LITTLE KIDS.

ITS OBVIOUS YOU NEVER READ A GODDAMN WORD ANYBODY HAD TO SAY ABOUT YOUR SICK WARPED AND TWISTED CULT.

INCLUDING THE REPORTERS, THE PHYSICIANS, THE LAWYERS, THE EXPERTS, THE MAYOR OF MIAMI. AND ON AND ON.

I do, however, care about individuals that are or have been a part of my life.

UNFORTUNATELY THOSE CUNTS WERE PART OF MY LIFE AND I NEVER ASKED YOU TO BE.

YOU SAW ME AS A NUMBER - A DROOLING NUMBER FOR A GRANT.

WELL GRANT THIS -- YOU GOT ONE YEAR OF MY 14 YEAR OLD LIFE.

AND MADE ME SAY I DID DRUGS AND I DIDN'T.

YOU RUINED MY SOCIAL LIFE AS A FRAGILE LITTLE BOY.

YOU SCARRED PEOPLE THROUGH AND THROUGH.

AND AS YOU SAY -- REAPEATEDLY -- YOU DON'T CARE.

WELL, WE WILL ALL BE LAUGHING WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD.

EVEN IF YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT "REASONING" WITH GREG AND ANTIGEN TO TAKE DOWN INFO. POSTED BY OTHERS, I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE -- http://WWW.STACKJONES.COM.

I HAVE A RECORDING CONTRACT, AND SCHEDULED INTERVIEWS WITH SPIN MAGAZINE, NME, AND A MYRIAD OF OTHERS.

THE ROLLING STONES FINALIZED A DEAL WITH ME JUST YESTERDAY TO WRITE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FUCKING PROGRAM.

AND YOU WILL NOT LIKE ANYTHING SAID IN THAT ARTICLE.

YOU FUCKING LOSERS.

YOU SHOULD HONOR US!

WE KEEP YOUR DEAD DEEDS ALIVE.

--

TAKE ME ON YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

I'M A LAWYER.

TAKE ME ON AND LEARN FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.

TELL ME HOW MUCH OF A REDNECK I AM.

I'M THE ONE WITH A DOCTORATES DEGREE -- SO BOW DOWN YOU DRUG ADDICT TRAMP WHORE.

IN ALL HONESTY, YOU ARE LUCKY I NEVER RAN INTO BARKER IN ALL THOSE YEARS. I ASSURE YOU I WOULD HAVE AMPUTATED HIS FUCKING EYES, EARS AND TONGUE.

Since you seem happy to have allowed your site to devolve into a mish-mash of hatred and often incoherent ramblings,

HA HA HA.

INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS -- PERHAPS YOU MEAN - STREAM OF CONSCIENCE.

AND AS YOU STATED ABOVE -- ARE THESE DEVOLVED, MISH MASHES REALLY INCOHERENT? SEEMS YOU GET THE MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR.

AS CLEAR AS AN UN-MUDDED LAKE.

and are apparently unwilling to shut down this cult of hatred

THIS CULT OF HATRED SHUT DOWN PATHWAY. THIS CULT OF HATRED IS BACKED BY THE MAYOR OF MIAMI.

THIS CULT OF HATRED IS BACKED BY EVERYONE I KNOW.

AND THIS CULT OF HATRED IS A BETTER CULT THAN THE ONE YOU IMPOSED ON HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN.

JESUS FUCKING A CRIST - LIBBY YOU FUCKING STOLE AND  WORE MY SISTERS JEANS AND SHIRTS!

YOU TAUGHT NOTHING, BUT LIES, THEFT, DECEPTION, FRAUD, AND ON AND ON.

CONGRESS DIDN'T BACK YOU THEN AND THEY WON'T BACK YOU NOW.

ARE MY RAMBLINGS INCOHERENT YOU HERPES INFESTED WHORE.

that the two of you have fostered and nurtured to its present state,

SAY PRAISE THE LOAD!

start setting aside funds for your legal defense

WELL - LORDY HAVE A MORE SEE -- THEY CAN'T CONVINCE YOU WITH THEIR ILLOGICAL REASONING, OR EVEN POST A SIMPLE - HEY WE'RE SORRY.

SO, THEY USE WORDS THE INFER LEGAL ACTION.

CLEARLY, YOU HAVE NOT READ THE POSTS.

20 ACRES OF LAND UP FOR SALE IN BEAUTIFUL TAOS, NEW MEXICO FOR THE PROCEEDINGS.

LAWYERS WHO WILL GO PRO BONO.

AND SOME OF THEM -- LIKE ME -- WITH A BITTER AX TO GRIND INTO YOUR BLOODY NECKS.

EXPERTS LINED UP TO TESTIFY AS TO YOUR FRAUD, AND ON AND ON.

AND PLEASE BE READY TO RESPOND TO A MOTION TO PRODUCE MEDICAL RECORDS FOR ALL YOUR VICTIMS.

and PRAY that nothing happens to the individuals that you have allowed to be sodomized, beheaded, mutilated, or otherwise attacked on these, YOUR, pages.

ITS BETTER TO BE SODOMIZED, BEHEADED, AND MUTILATED (OR OTHERWISE ATTACKED) IN A VIRTUAL REALS, THAN IN THE WAY YOU SODOMIZED, BEHEADED, AND MUTILATED, AND  OTHERWISE ATTACKED LITTLE KIDS -- FOR PROFIT.

BOY, WHAT A LAUGH.

FANTASY SCENARIO TWO COMING TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »
Love ya Stack :peace:

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 12:25:59 PM »
To the original poster (lybbi)

If you don't like the smoke, put out the cigerette and leave the room

There are tons of pedophile, criminal, sadist, pro nazi sites out there you can join and discuss openly how you used unauthorized methods to kidnap, torture, abuse, steal, and murder children.

Use your computer to google it, you will fit right in.

I am sure those held captive and tortured in the past will remember it until the day they die, so if you personally think bygones should be bygones, maybe you should reexamine your deeds.

If I killed you 30 years ago, you will still be dead, not forgotten but dead just the same.

So , that being said, you were a junkie then and you are a junkie now.

A junkie who was court ordered to a program to keep out of jail . What were your motivations?

I think they are still the same as they were then, to cover up your bad deeds and justify your actions.

Once a junkie, always a junkie according to your own theory.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 12:52:26 PM by Cyndeelouwho »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »
Exactly, thank you cyndeelou, my words as well, Peace to all who remember that horrible place. :peace:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 11:10:46 AM »
TO the OP, I understand your concerns and I am no longer in any position to change the direction of this forum.  Sorry.