Author Topic: Since appealing to your sense of decency appears pointless  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Since appealing to your sense of decency appears pointless
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 11:26:16 AM »
>>I'M A LAWYER.

TAKE ME ON AND LEARN FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION<<

Perhaps you should first learn about libel and fraud.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »
Susan Stone contact me lawyer----- leave a way so I can contact you.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »
Dearest OP,
   Do your homework. Read the Terms of Service. Check out Sue Scheff (P.U.R.E) vs Bock/Warbis/Fornits. See http://fornits.com/dchfans/ We've been round and round this legal question time and again. Are you going to provide another round of amusing material for Eudora's collection? Looking forward to it.

That's the legal side. On the ethical side.... are you out yo cotton pickin' mind? Oh yeah, I guess I sort of forget sometimes that you all really and truly are. The contact info came from easily accessible public records. The tie to the Seed comes from every PR op these "people" (and I use the term loosely) ever had. The only thing new and shocking here is that your adoring army of super happy seedlings are all grown up now and no longer terrified of drawing your disfavor. So they can now speak honestly.

As for your poor hurt tender feel-bads? Shit, you fuckers didn't just say stupid shit about me and my family on the net. You reached right into my home, banned all of our friends and family (including my father) from it unless they joined your following, mindfucked 4 out of 5 of my older brothers and sisters and terrorized me personally from the age of about 9 when I started to figure it all out. I wish I had had sense enough to talk to the lawyers when I was 18 and the statute clock had just started ticking.

Oh well, if wishes were fishes.....

Just be happy the shoe wasn't on the other foot and maybe, just maybe, see if you can find it in your dark and rotten little hearts to cough up an apology once in awhile. I heard tell they sometimes work better than empty threats.

:peace:
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 12:27:51 PM »
Amen and thank you Ginger

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »
Thank you Antigen, and thank myself for no longer hiding as well, I for one was frightened to death and had no one to turn to, so contacting anyone was not available for me, I am just now able to be  to open up thanks to my brother for showing me this sight, sorry for anything at all you went through, I love my father who is no longer here, that place took over 20 years of me seeing him, in fact the last time I saw him, he passed in my arms with my brother standing next to me, whom I also had not seen in so so long, and that was 20 years of staying away from my family in hiding at the age of 14 on. So they can stuff it, this crap goes so deep that children that had no trouble  nor did drugs went into hiding ran away from that hell hole, and I for one will never leave my family like that again, and if I can help by telling my side as all call it, then so be it, because I trusted maybe one soul from that place, and she too went into hiding after being started over like 14 or more times, she was court ordered, thing is she has never been accounted for, see what I mean by it going deep,lives were taken,  lives were destroyed, lives ruined, lives that were children, and if no one at all likes the truth of the after math of what happens after so many years of such abuse, too bad, because these are my feelings, and they are so not in any denial. I hope every soul starts to post here, and lets their story be told, trust me it will help many if you do, and do not be afraid, because no one can harm you any more. NO MORE HIDING! :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »
dear greg.

you pathetic skeered little bo!

move on.

you better protect your daughter.

because there are plenty of barker's out there.

and they'd like nothing more than to get their hands on her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »
truth hurts doesn't it GREG, ....sigh.... ( nothing like hiding while you are young) :fuckoff:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 03:47:48 PM »
bump