Author Topic: just found this and sad  (Read 915 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
just found this and sad
« on: July 23, 2009, 02:13:33 PM »
Re: a Program saved my Life

Postby Guest ยป Today, 04:22
I think walking in at AA on own at a ripe age of????? And me being tied up and kidnapped at the age of 13 shows 2 different stories, most people at the age you were, were alcoholics like Art Barker, I was 13 and never did drugs nor drank, you were already at your worst and it did not take you out of school nor did it remove you from your home, starve you, keep you from your family, continuously having people screaming at you all day and night long for 12 hours or more daily, dehydrate you no one was given anything but some koolaid crap, you were lucky to get to use bathroom without shitting or pissing pants first , had to listen to crying and screaming from others all day and night, in other words you had a choice to walk in and ask for help, I did not,and not to mention I needed no help was only there because I was used for bait to get my brother and sister in, not to mention that I was just a kid, and never even did drugs nor got in trouble, I was used as bait to get my sister and brother in there, ( Do you get what I am saying now?)What I am trying to say is forceful, like what they did to me, and you walking in and out going home etc... on own being able to tell truth about anything was what you got, me I got beaten, yelled at, given cigarettes at the ripe age of 13, was forced to eat bologna when I was a vegetarian, I was so tiny back then that losing weight was easy on what I was given as far as nourishment,( I think I may have been a whole 65 pounds 70 if lucky ) I was also left to sit all day long in a hard metal chair, I was kept in some old blimp hanger, my mother was lied to, and this crap caused my parents to eventually split, I was forced to lie and say I did drugs so I could go home, which I was still left away from for some time after,( even though they said I could go home if I just said I did drugs) I never even knew what drugs were till I ended up in that place, I saw many people daily threaten with their lives, I watched people taken out and never brought back, going to aa because you are some lonely ass drunk is way different then being forced at the age of 13, and going through what I went through, so lets cut the crap. Oh lets not forget to mention that they kept me from my sister and brother who were also brought in there, and they constantly would tell me how much they hated and wanted nothing to do with me,Try telling that to a young child that was always happy and smiling around her brother and sister, then all of a sudden they are standing you up in front of lord remembers how many people, only to find out years later that the assholes standing you up screaming are nothing more then ex convicts, alcoholics, druggies, heroin using prostitutes, every type of low life including Art Barker himself the worthless comedian drunk that finished a program at aa, other wise his ass would have been in jail where he rightfully belongs.Those are not the type of people you want around a child, if my parents knew that some low life drunk comedian was getting free hand outs funds being paid to torment their kids, I know they would not have had us there. No parent was allowed to communicate with their child alone,( that also met no phone calls even when I got really ill there and you were away from them for a long time) in a strangers home for doing nothing wrong. If anyone thinks it is okay to send a kid any where at that age take them out of school of all places and know nothing behind the walls where you are just dumping your kids to be abused at the hands of criminals that were court ordered from courts because that's what you are putting your kids with when you do this,if you think for a moment that is safe, trust me its not, its a bad experiment gone bad is all, sorry to be so bold. Protect your kids, because many get badly beaten and raped, and you will never know about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: just found this and sad
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 02:25:37 PM »
Funny. Now she's writing that she was 13. The first of the dozen of times she's told this fucking story she was 14.

Whatever.

I hope she commits suicide just like Ginger's brother did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 02:28:24 PM »
you're blowin' into the wind.

these assholes are drug users, they were then and now they chain smoke, and drink 20 cups of coffee a day, and are strung out on caffeine and nicotine, stink to all hell, and tell the world they are straight.

these are the lowest of lows.

complete white trash scumbags.

and i mean white trash, because we all know that there was not one black kid in the seed.

in fact, the st. pete program was shut down because white kids, and black kids were shuffled off to two different programs.

racism, barker and so. fl.

may ye all rot in hell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 02:31:19 PM »
you can't find one place where she said she was 14.

she was 13 when she entered.

her cousins were 9,11, and 14.

none had ever done drugs.

--

its you who should commit suicide, or perhaps a fucking bullet in the head by someone else would be helpful.

i'd love to see half of your toothless redneck face on the wall some 22' away from you.

either way suits me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 02:50:52 PM »
I was 13 when taken. I was almost 14 when I was allowed to finally  go back to school that's when I ran! And I promise you  there is nothing funny about what happened to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 02:54:40 PM »
i never posted 14, and who ever you are guest you will not keep me quiet. I lived a nightmare and this helps me release it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 03:32:08 PM »
Ola QUE'tal? wishing suicide? talking violence? saying foul things about the child of another? the guest who just posted regarding her experience, well, i have trained in interview and I say it has the ring of awful truth!  Oh yeah, also, too it just might sorta kinda co-incide with some or a few of my experiences.
I'm wondering if stack may be a high profile agent-provocateur? me thinks that maybe in the dim light of pending legislation " think.... hate speech" I'm wondering if perhaps we're being set up? is this forum being set up as a test-case for the anti-free speech initatives of the current regime. Just wondering?  
oh yeah... racism. wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!  anyone from miami  remember Arthur the tall black staffer, another black staffer,(chubby guy, crazy eyes, mean as a snake) or Bruce the pimp..bruce was a charming guy as i recall, really charming..at the end of the day still a pimp. or james, who constantly practiced his"back-fist", sometimes on us. I have a personal private belief, maybe i'll share it here.. I think that for every bullet you put in a pimp, God buys you a beer! I'm just sayin'..  pardon me, he's here again, and he's brought friends,  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  so nice to see him socializing, nu?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 03:52:48 PM »
Hello Juston, Stack is a cool Guy, he speaks the truth with a foul tip to show just how it was with him is all, freedom of speech, I  Love my brother Stack, going to miss him this week when my sister  cyndee comes to visit, we are inviting Libby as well as any one for  a brunch, care to join us? Hope you are doing well today,Don't worry so much about the  young girl, she will be alright, if it was not for my brother she would not be posting , its all because of Jack she is opening up, I love using the little guys now too, oh did I mention I thought Greg was a pussy, well talk to me open up, what happen to you in that dreadful place, and I remember Art, he was a big scary dude to me, he told me you could break me in half, if my father new, he would have torn him a new ass, Peace, nice seeing you on. :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::