Author Topic: BECAREFUL  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BECAREFUL
« on: July 15, 2009, 01:42:32 PM »
BECAREFUL :roflmao:  :moon:  :roflmao:  :moon:  :roflmao:  :moon:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
Re: BECAREFUL
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »
Careful (adjective) {kair-fuhl}

taking pains in one's work; exact; thorough;meticulous, discerning,conscientious; thoughtful, concerned, solicitous, attentive, heedful, regardful.

I will be careful

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 03:47:59 PM »
:jawdrop: Bump this! ::deadhorse::  ::OMG::  :rasta:  :roflmao:  :jerry:  :blabla: testing testing come in colors, lol ::OMG::  ::deadhorse::  :bs:  :twofinger:

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 04:25:43 PM »
If I only had my mac  back then in that dreadful place, lol, what I would have done.....sigh........Being young and tied up does not have advantages. Being held a prisoner is not right, all can laugh poke what ever but I myself  have always been upset about what happened to me back then, I do not care how long ago this was, a criminal is a criminal at any age, Libby, Art, Shelly, any staff members, anyone at all, that went along with the kidnapping of myself and thousands of other young children, can kiss my ass, and can go straight to jail where you rightfully belong, Careful I may get upset and pay one of you a visit myself, tie you up and do same shit what you did to me, see how different that would be, be funny to watch you cry and watch you get sick and watch you chain smoke for hours a day, and watch you have your hair chopped off, and watch you piss your pants, and listen to your hunger pains, and watch you  trying to sit up because of lack of sleep, watch you as well get pushed kicked and lose a tooth, then maybe after that you would feel how I do, hopefully anyways, till then, CAREFUL is so out of the question here.CAREFUL THIS! ::poke::  ::fullofshit::  ::deadhorse::  ::OMG::  ::evil::  :jerry:  :blabla:  :rasta:  ::puke::  :beat:  :bs:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon: