Author Topic: Cleveland Seed Revisited  (Read 8045 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Cleveland Seed Revisited
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2008, 03:53:42 PM »
I couldn't help but reply, I'm Eric the boxer who went to Ft. Lauderdle after Cleveland, i was on the Front row in early 1977 twice. I went to Florida to help my mother put my sister and brother on the program, they were both days from coming into the Cleveland Seed when the "Seed Split".( BTW the kid who died and sent the seed packing was a new comer of mine although a graduate when he had his accident ). While in Fla my other brother came on the program and went into the Apartments. My mother, younger brother(not in the program)  left Fla once my sister graduated. My sister left not to much later because of problems in her High School. My brother in the Apartments was sent packing, (Even though he was a graduate) because of some threats of violence in the Apartments, ( I guess the staff members staying there couldn't handle it ). Mt remaining brother and i were booted because I had the audacity to want to go to College and study Art. So they closed our apartment, pulled the graduates that were staying with me out and told us both to leave imediately.
I ahd alot of friends down there, but none of them inquired as to what happened to me. I did hang out with Alex P on the same college campus but I was much further behingd him interms of assimilating into the main culture and he left me behind. I miss my friends at the seed but going over this crap depresses me to no end and the repercussions are still with us as a family 30 years later. Read my most recent post on the SEED Book.

Cheers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2009, 11:57:10 AM »
Hey all,

I originally went into the Seed in Cleveland in 1978.  I then went back later in florida.  Hey Eric, I remeber you and your bothers from Cranbrook apts in fla -- area is ghetto now.  I was there for the split in 2002.  Art has some sort of brain disorder and who knows how much longer he'll be around.  Scott B the staff member has brain cancer and not doing too well.  I think Lybbi and Bob Kay are separated now.  I haven't had much to do with any of them since the split.  Its a shame a man who was given the gift of awareness to help people used it for personal gain and control of people...now cannot even control his own movements---reap what u sow i guess.  Fyi Eric and u guys who knew Mitch...he has physical ailments as well..too bad..he was a cool guy.  I used to drive by the old Clevelnad Seed back in the 80's when I lived there.  The Seed is a past memory now and i guess life things happen for reason.   Too bad everyone was made to feel bad for wanting to leave and move on with their lives.  That's all over now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2009, 12:25:35 PM »
Art Barker had no gift, he was an abuser, A sick soul.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2009, 12:42:42 PM »
Quote from: "D"
Art has some sort of brain disorder and who knows how much longer he'll be around.

Anyone else consider the possibility that Art always had some sort of brain disorder?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2009, 01:40:38 PM »
I think Fart Barker is one big BRAIN DISORDER , he never had a brain. If he had a brain he would have never scammed his way through life using young kids as bait. Sorry that soul has no freaking brain as far as I am concerned. Pretty sure he is not a Soul either, dead or alive everyone deserves to let the truth be known about this pathetic creature all call Fart Barker.I myself would love to laugh in his ugly face whether he be sick or not, I have known him always to be sick.He is scum, always has been always will be. He never at all wanted to help anyone but his own greedy drunk ass, may he drown in his own piss.

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 10:54:25 AM »
D,

Did I know you?

I always wonder what happened to everyone;

I split when I thought i was to be started over - and have wanted to get back in touch with others there when I was there.
I think I became an "unperson" and was treated like a leper when I ran into someone at the mall or something - I stayed in the area.

PM me

I was  Johnny G or "G"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »
I split too, I left school at such a young age that I was scared to go back, for one all the starting over shit, but mostly I had no idea who to trust, my friends I had fear of , my family I had fear of, I was scared to be started over too though, so I ran away , and I did not see family for years because of the stress I had, being afraid  of your family is  very sad, trust is something that is so important especially when so young.