Author Topic: Libby's Contact Information - Give Her A Call  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Libby's Contact Information - Give Her A Call
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 10:19:26 AM »
Will be calling back till I get my answers from her. Like for one why would a young women want to harm a young child, after all it was her that I look up at and said I never did drugs, and that was after being in that place for over 2 weeks, so lies are the way of that place, I will one day catch up with libby and I will one day confront that bitch myself, I do not need courts to ask my questions, however libby is the one who need answer them, so if taking her to court is the only way so be it, I hope I live to celebrate with my grandchildren the reward I so deserve which would be to tell the world what happened to me, I have not  yet told my daughter of the horror I went through,that's some pretty harsh shit to let your own flesh know what horror I had to go through, for no reason at all. No more covering up what happened to me, will sit down with my sister and let her know what happened to me in a few weeks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 01:06:59 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 03:07:17 PM »
Very well spoken my sister , we shall see how they like it when we visit them in a few weeks when you come to Miami to see me. Good to hear you my sister, calms me to know we are still heard, and Jack freaking rocks too. I liked the comment about red necks, how do surfers become red necks, I have never heard of a redneck surfer, lol, sounds funny though. Keep up the shouting I love that we all bug the kidnappers, that's a lot of money too that bastard paid for that condo he is now dying a slow death in, I hope he can still stand up  so I can ask him personally where my records are, the song lol the song, what can I say, sigh......that is a great song about libby, I myself do not care if I spell that black souls name right, One thing for sure too is, that our family, though long we were parted from all the bullshit ROCKS, Fart Barker has no family, Libby has no life, after all  look at her life, from kidnapper to dog abuser. Libby Libby Libby, on the table table table, you will never like  her like her like her may she stay disabled disabled disabled

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 03:23:10 PM »
What you are doing I wouldn't even think of doing to my worst enemy.  I've never seen such meaness in my life and there is no excuse in the world for this behavior so don't even try to excuse it.  God knows what you are doing and one day he'll judge you for what you've done here. I'm not friends with Libbie but she doesn't deserve this and nor does anyone else!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 03:41:06 PM »
God is helping all the victims Libby, LOVE YA!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 03:42:50 PM »
God is helping all the victims Libby, LOVE YA!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 03:45:32 PM »
Guest is for sure Libby, hows it feel having yourself stripped in front of the world.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »
Quote from: "Guest2"
I've never seen such meaness in my life and there is no excuse in the world for this behavior so don't even try to excuse it.

You must have been into your head during a lot of raps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 05:53:28 PM »
Yea, why you so into your head Libby???? lol,  ahahahaahhahahaha, into your head, good one Antigen, hee hee ,I do believe we have someones attention. Oh, make it rain I am laughing so hard at what guest said, I can not figure out , who would be more evil, guest, or the Fart Barker Family, Thinks the Stone Family Rocks, Peace to the  victims of that dreadful place, Peace to the dogs that have to suffer the hands of Lybbyist, oh let the truth fall down upon her.

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 07:23:49 PM »
What you are doing I wouldn't even think of doing to my worst enemy.  

You mean exercising our right to free speech?
If Ms. Kienzle did not want to be contacted, her information would not have been so readily accessible on the internet where any one could retrieve it, including seed survivors.

I've never seen such meaness in my life and there is no excuse in the world for this behavior so don't even try to excuse it.  God knows what you are doing and one day he'll judge you for what you've done here. I'm not friends with Libbie but she doesn't deserve this and nor does anyone else!!!!

Well, I hope God knows because  that means that even if a few phone calls don't upset that bitch, he sure as hell will when her time comes.

You want meaness, Guest 2, try imagine being a 16 year old girl who was stood up in front of strangers and called a cunt,(that was a seed word used often)  a whore,  a junkie, that no one cared about me, that I had sex to buy drugs , that my entire being was invalid and insignificant. That I would end up in jail, homeless or dead if I didn't say I did things I never did.

Lybbie,Art  and his skanky wife Shelly deserve so much more than this "calling out". They deserve to go to jail for all their crimes against humanity. They stole, kidnapped, committed great fraud and lied to thousands of parents and children.

You need a wake up call and  a new bible, Guest 2.

Obviously you are still too scared to realise what that place did to so many . Open your eyes. Open your heart. Stop being a victim.

:flip:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 08:36:07 PM »
YEA!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 10:45:03 PM »
stays at the top.

oh, and -- there ain't no pie in the sky when you die.

we live a life and die out of a life. and that is all there is.

so, having one year stolen from me, in my prime -- was a large portion of my life, in true perspective of fleeting time.

if i had a disease and knew i was going to die from it -- mere words aren't the only action i would be taking.

debby del bueno.