Author Topic: Libby's Contact Information - Give Her A Call  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Libby's Contact Information - Give Her A Call
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 09:31:24 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 12:02:54 PM »
Leave it alone.  This is mean spirited. I realize of course, that saying this isn't going to stop you from being so mean, you will have a million excuses on why it's okay to do this, but I must say please stop because I believe you are wrong.

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 12:12:10 PM »
Hey Lybbie,

Thanks for the threats.
You really think you still have the power to threaten people after all these years?
What a delusional psychopath you are!
Don't you know we are all in our 50 's now?
That makes you a really old turd.
How's it feel to grow old alone, abusing canines now for profit?
How's it feel to know how many lifes you destroyed for money.
Who's the real whore ?
You layed down in bed with a smelly, cigarette smoking , old wrinkled prune of a stump because you couldn't find anyone else to love you. What a skank!
Even though you made me say"love you libby", I never loved you. None of those children loved you.
You pathetic scum from the bottom of my shoe.
You druggie whore pig slob .
Boo Hoo, sue away, I'd love to see the grounds.
Former sadist files suit to stop former abused from expressing their opinions in a public forum?
All your information is online and when you put it out there, expect to be contacted.
You participated in crimes against humanity.
You stinking, steaming piece of crap.
Hey, you still sucking off old fart barker?
That ones still gives me nightmares.
If you'd like to meet up in person to talk about all your crimes, I'll be in Fort Lauderdale at the end of the month.
I'd love to have a sit down with you, you piece of shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »
Guest is just another brain washed out fart barker sucker, HARASSMENT ahahahahahahhah, that's a good one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 12:44:06 PM »
Flicks a bugger at the Guest with no name.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »
I will tell you what MEAN SPIRITED is, it is someone that stands up a child for hours at a time and screams in there face what a worthless piece of a life they are, it is a drunk comedian who sponges off of kidnapped kids, Mean spirited is when a staff member keeps you from using  a bathroom, having 2 people holding your arms  and not being able  to use a bathroom because you need pee so bad, and yes I did piss my pants while I was in that place, that's freaking being Mean spirited, how about  squeezing someones face cheeks so hard  you can feel the heat from your cheeks , That to me is being MEAN spirited, forcing someone away from their family members and telling them day in and out  that they do not give a shit about you and they never will, that is being MEAN spirited, Taking some child away from their friends and relatives and sports and most of all EDUCATION, is being MEAN spirited,having to sit in a chair sometimes being forced to stare only at a wall all day from 10 till 10  is MEAN spirited, not allowing a child to grow healthy is MEAN spirited, I could go on and on, and I shall go on and on, the staff at that place I was kidnapped at was a 100 percent MEAN SPIRITED, and I am sure they continue being so. Oh did I mention I do not like MEAN SPIRITED SOULS???MEAN spirited is someone chopping off another person hair in front of groups of people and attacking her while do so, causing me to fall and break my tooth, Mean spirited is being threatened that you could be harmed any time anyone wanted too, as well as family.Mean SPIRITED IS YOU GUEST. (LIBBY)

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »
What a brainwashed piece of work you ARE, LEAVE IT ALONE. I HAVE LEFT IT ALONE FOR OVER 35 YEARS. If you don't like what you are reading, move on.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 04:06:31 PM by Cyndeelouwho »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »
YEA.........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 03:09:05 AM »
you fucking windbag guest.

please, please, please.

bring on the lawsuit.

id love to stand and defend.

--

the harrrrr \ ass  ment is just beginning.

there will be no rest.

i have posted my address, name and phone number.

please be sure to get back to me.

you weak spineless coward.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 08:44:49 AM »
That's exactly what I am praying for myself,  What a fool to think for a moment that anyone is afraid to say anything at this point in any ones life, how very sad but how very grand that someone is so bothered by the honesty that has been allowed to be posted in here, like I said before, I will so Love to stand before anyone of those fools who called themselves a freaking staff member or worker or seedling, I think by all this opening up and all, for one has helped me, and for second it has made me realize that this shit still goes on, I do not want to hide anymore I want to help anyone I can express what they went through, after all if I feel better then they will too, and so on and so on, and just maybe some grandmother (which now I am myself), may be able to smile rather then frown at their grand kids, I no longer feel ashamed so fuck anyone that wants to have a showdown, like I said before the courts would have a field day with this shit, for one the press would finally open up to what happened to thousands no millions, as this shit is still going on today, funny, I bet if old Libby had this shit happen to her like this shit happened to me, she sure enough would not be hiding, she would be right out in the open, so she was never a victim herself, she victimized that's what she did, I remember her walking into that place like she owned it, those eyes are a real give away, and the fake crying over a puppy does not get my attention, it gets however that she sure knows how to keep this shit going on in her life, using dogs is a sad way to make yourself feel anything at all. Well enjoy the day as I shall, this shows as far as I am concerned how far one of those fools will go to make sure nothing is said to hurt their sick ways.REMEMBER you are your own power, no one can ever take that from anyone, Peace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 02:57:00 AM »
stays at the top.

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
March 2009 Dog news letter attached.

Scroll to page 4 to see what a fraud Lybbi is.

Sorry, you don't get to move on and forget the thousands of crimes against humanity you committed.

Fuck you Lybbi

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 04:07:36 PM »
Notice how sad the dog looks. I am going to punch that women in the nose one day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thinks the seed staff should write something
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 10:25:12 AM »
An Apology to Survivors of Straight Inc.

from a Former Executive Staff Member

12-31-08

This letter is in response to the Straight, Inc. Survivor's Letter Requesting Acknowledgement and an Apology.
My name is Richard Mullinax.

From 1985 - 1989, I was a staff member at Straight Incorporated, a drug and alcohol treatment facility for adolescents. If my memory serves me correctly, the dates, locations and positions of my employment were as follows:

Fall 1985 - Group Staff Trainee, Springfield, VA
Fall 1985 - Spring 1986 - Junior Staff, Springfield, VA
Spring 1986 - Winter 1987 - Senior Staff, Springfield, VA
Winter 1987 - Spring 1987 - Executive Staff, Springfield, VA
Spring 1987 - Fall 1987 - Executive Staff, Cincinnati, OH
Fall 1987 - Spring 1988 - Executive Staff, Springfield, VA
Spring 1988 - Spring 1989 - Executive Staff, Atlanta, GA

There were brief periods between 1985 and 1989 that I was not employed by Straight, and I may have some of the months wrong above.

For 19 years, I gave very little thought to my actions as a staff member of Straight. Then, in the Spring and Summer of 2008, I began to interact with Straight Survivors and listened to their experiences. As the weeks and months progressed, I became increasingly aware of the damage I caused to Straight Survivors as a staff member. After much reflection on the events of the 1980's I have become very much aware that many Straight Survivors lost their integrity, innocence, sense of self worth, youth, ability to trust others, family relationships and more as a result of my actions as a staff member, and I deeply regret that I am responsible for this as a Staff Member.

I realize now that many Survivors still suffer from diagnosed psychological disorders such as posttraumatic stress disorder, severe depression, social phobias, panic disorders, etc. caused by imprisonment in Straight, Inc, and that many Survivors still endure vivid Straight, Inc. nightmares, can still hear the screams of children as they were abused, and cannot forget the abuse they personally endured or witnessed as vulnerable children. I am deeply ashamed of my role in this, including not putting a stop to it.

By publishing this letter in a public forum, I publicly acknowledge that Straight, Inc. unjustly committed various crimes, abused children, and utilized extremely unethical practices against innocent young clients, which included, but were not limited to the following:

1) Brainwashing (aka coercive thought reform);
2) Physical abuse;
3) Usage of illegal and or unethical restraints – children routinely restrained children at the direction of staff for minor infractions (i.e. not motivating, not paying attention, etc.);
4) Unethical forms of extreme humiliation, including but not limited to; beltlooping, no privacy/watched while urinating, defecating, or bathing, motivating;
5) Food deprivation (ie. peanut butter diets, inadequate portions of food);
6) Sleep deprivation – caused by unwarranted, prolonged daily group hours (12), other time spent in the building (up to at least 3 additional pre and/or post group hours), lengthy commuting time, and in many cases, due to intentionally withholding sleep as punishment for not “cooperating” to coerce compliance;
7) Verbal abuse – unduly harsh confrontational tactics that included swearing, screaming, yelling, spitting, belittling, humiliating, etc., a child in front of a large group of child clients;
8) Sexual abuse; (while I was not aware of this while on staff, in recent months I have become aware, through the testimony of other Straight survivors, that this did happen)
9) Psychological abuse;
10) Coerced confessions;
11) Unjustifiable and lengthy isolation in intake and/or time out rooms;
12) Denial of necessary medical care;
13) Kidnapping;
14) False Imprisonment;
15) Accepting clients with little/no drug history (the so-called “dry druggie” theory); (Specifically, I was personally responsible for conducting client intakes that resulted in children with little history of drug or alcohol use);
16) Employing uneducated, unprofessional teenage staff. Specifically, I allowed myself to be employed by Straight as a counselor, knowing full well that I had no outside training and no education.

Additionally, I apologize for allowing the abuse, unethical practices and crimes to continue for years, and lending my name to, sponsoring, recommending, and endorsing Straight Inc., and for admitting children, their siblings and parents to Straight Inc., and for failing to properly and adequately oversee and monitor Straight, Inc.

I regret my decision to go on staff and I regret my actions as a Straight staff member. I made the decision to go on staff and I made the decision to advance to Executive Staff. I am responsible for these actions and take full responsibility. As a former Straight client myself, I, of all people, should have known better.

I am aware of several former Straight clients who have taken their own lives. Many of these people I knew personally. I can't begin to understand the circumstances of each death, but I have no doubt that in some of these deaths Straight had a role in this. My heart aches for the victims of suicide and their loved ones. I wish I could bring them back.

I would like to turn the clock back to 1985 and make better decisions. However, I am unable to undo the damage I have caused. I am unable to make any financial restitution to former victims, as well. However, in recent months, I have had the honor and privilege of interacting with former Straight clients who were victims of my actions and the actions of other Straight staff. It is my hope that these interactions have been a step toward healing the wounds that have remained for 2 decades.

Along those lines, there is something I can do; I can make myself available to Straight Survivors. If you or someone you know feels it would be productive to communicate privately with me for any reason, please contact the moderator of this web site and request that I contact you. I am happy to do so, especially if it would help in the healing process.

It is my hope that other Executive Staff and administrators will take this opportunity to acknowledge and apologize for their part in Straight, Inc. If any former staff would like to communicate with me privately for any reason, please contact the moderator of this web site and request that I contact you.

In closing, it is my sincere hope that survivors of Straight can find the healing and closure that they need and deserve. I look forward to being a part of that healing.

Sincerely,

Richard Mullinax
Straight Inc. Staff
1985 - 1989

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 07:41:46 AM »
stays at the top.