Author Topic: Message for Guests  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Message for Guests
« on: June 20, 2009, 12:49:05 PM »
guest doesn't use their name because they were so categorically brainwashed by the seed, that they post both pro, and con messages regarding that mess.

i'm not on the fence -- asshole.

the u.s. military should send a smart bomb right into the living room of art barker's home.

wishfully, during a christmas bash, with a house full of seed staff, libby and other responsible criminals.

i liken them to pedophiles. the worst of the human existence, right up their with aig, madoff, the greedy bankers, and many others that stole peoples life's.

guest - you are a cunt!

i'll bash heads with you anyplace any time. any argument you have fails. and will crash down against the weight of all that corrupt deception.

you post your info. and i'll post mine.

but if you had any brains -- you'd google search stack jones.

but, you are that fucking smart are you.

i can't -- google search guest. not much fruit my way - unless i wanted to stay in a hotel somewhere.

geez!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Message for Guests
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »
You are not master in your house when we are all here! Hello to everyone, I am new here and guess what, I am here to say that i will sign any thing that states that that place was corrupt, illegal, and not only that i do not  appreciate being used as an experiment,  i am not an experiment, i am susan, king of my soul, not a seedling, and not a druggie , i own me not some old dude that called himself art barker, not his pathetic bunch of staff members who should have stayed in jail, because that's where they all belong today, Peace to anyone that had to  suffer from that place even for one moment  , Amen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 08:51:23 AM »
i'd say amen, butt the seed sucked any faith that i might have had in humanity or its offspring, right out of my ass.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 01:53:47 PM »
::deadhorse::

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 09:12:37 PM »
enash, your ebeer is ready for you to guzzle