Author Topic: Class Action Filing  (Read 18775 times)

Offline ross

• View Profile
Re: Class Action Filing
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 08:10:13 PM »
yyes i am interested! let us know how to proceed.. i am personally aware of documentation that exists which would be of benefit  post contact information here soon... also i thank god for stack i too was in tropical park, and it was a different operation than others i've read about.... hey stack remember the metro-dades responding to bomb-calls there? i do.  let's move on this as this heart at least cries for justice!     LET'S ROLL, GRIGSY!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 08:34:39 PM »
I am ready to sign anything needed to get this out in the public view, making anyone aware of places like this  is so important, too many lives are hurting daily still from places as this. Thank you stack for showing us that we can speak up and not be frightened nor ashamed to say what really went on in that place. Thank you again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 07:58:13 AM »
yes, i do remember being dragged arm in arm into the parking lot for bomb threats.

but, if you know anything about false flag operations, it was barker himself making those phone calls.

the mayor of miami -- we all know now, kicked barker out of miami, and played a major roll in getting barker's licensed yanked permanently in broward county.

--

barker would do anything for a tenth of a penny.

and for the publicity he craved.

sadly, for him and a victory for all of us, nearly all of his press, was negative.

he is a pedophile psychopath that never acknowledged his crimes. but, then again psychopath's don't.

sadly, neither has the state of florida, or ohio.

but, we all know this.

he is a complete failure.

where is the seed now?

his claim of a 90% success rate, would have him at the top of the heap.

instead, he's now living behind his "bricked walls" in sheer loneliness.

he is merely a mocked and scorned cartoon of the past.

a symbol of an arcane - manson like figure. locked away and forgotten.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 09:58:15 AM »
What makes this art barker any different then any other criminal, what keeps him out of the courts, I for one a victim would like to know how, why is this not looked into, do we all not have rights, my sister will be here in few weeks and  will guide me to the court house and I will myself begin a life long dream, I want my true story told to the courts, and I want justice, nothing wrong with wanting justice, it will heal me to see something done, I do not care if it is  100 years later, something need be done, Stack is a special soul, he lets ones soul remember the pain, but in a way I no longer have to be frightened, thank you Stack, Peace. Anyone else wanting to join me with sister to the courts let me know,  few weeks from now I know I will feel lighter, and a true smile that was taken from a 13 year old girl is going to light up again , stealing a child's soul at 13,  ( trying too steal I did not let them get my soul ) taking their child hood is a crime as far as I am concerned, and maybe my cried out acts of violence against me from that place will help keep someone out of those type of places Keep up the good help Stack, again thanks. Again and again Peace, to all.

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »
Truth is, the seed, inc no longer exists; the staff, art barker, lybbie, etc. are not individually responsible for anything, only the corporation is/was responsible;  Any funds the program had accumulated have been stashed in various legal entities well beyond the reach of dissatisfied clients.

NAme calling is about all that is left.

If you were a minor, you were put there by your parents - as a minor you did not need to be informed or consulted about anything; your consent was not required.  Minors have no rights;

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »
hmmm.

johnny g. you bring up some valid points.

however, the catholic church was found liable for thousands of crimes against children in civil proceedings.

the same concept does apply here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »
let's cut the crap! the reason there are trolls is that this thing goes far  and wide! there are many and many who seek justice let the lawyers publish their contact info and you'll have a host!              to the trolls...justice will follow, and you just don't know whom you might meet one day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »
we shall see who is responsible.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 02:38:01 PM »
we shall see who is responsible.

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 03:18:26 PM »
The catholic church still exists as a business and a legal entity, the seed (and its bank account) is but a memory.
The inner circle may have their faults but they are not stupid.  

All of the assets have been passed to various trusts, etc. and are most likely well protected.

Any legal action would be for personal satisfaction only, there would be no jackpot.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 03:22:12 PM by Johnny G »

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 03:21:04 PM »
I am not looking for any jackpot.

I am looking to expose crackpots

Crackpots that live in million dollar condos on the intracoastal waterway with views of the ocean from their 2660 square foot luxury digs

Money they got from acts of fraud

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 03:36:43 PM »
Money they got from the EXPERIMENT they said I was, somebody better pay me for being an EXPERIMENT, because I am no way a fucking EXPERIMENT. Libby looks like a hillbilly herself, oh Libby, are the rain drops falling on your head?????? ahahahahahaahahah may you forever hate your past, may you wake up peeing in your jeans daily.

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »
In south florida, the seed is old news;

Most of the current residents weren't there when it was happening and don't care. those that were there then are done with it.

The rest of the world is blissfully unaware;  The parents of the kids that were affected are glad that chapter is closed.  

Most folks don't want any association with a rehab publicized for professional reasons (hence anonymity rules), so few of those directly affected will be willing to come forward in a public forum such as a courthouse where legal standing would need to be established.

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »
I see people selling land and cars to support the effort

It's in the works?  

Soundslike you have resources coming in based on a pretty nebulous cause - do we send money to a bank in Nigeria?

Seems to me that any effort at a class action suit has degenerated into a volley of name calling and idle threats;

can't say I didn't see that coming.

I will be interested to see where this is going.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 03:39:42 PM »
Power to the VICTIMS, FUCK THE STAFF.
libby, libby, libby
on the table, table, table
sucking, sucking sucking
but art's not able, able , able