Author Topic: and finally...  (Read 886 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
and finally...
« on: June 13, 2009, 10:44:14 AM »
if i ever see that dog barker and his owner. this is what i'm gonna do...

posting.php?mode=post&f=8#
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: and finally...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 10:46:43 AM »
::deadhorse::

just pretend its not a horse, and pretend its that barking dog. he's a loud barker that dog he is...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: and finally...
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 06:48:58 PM »
Hum, you do not want to know what i would do. Another stupid form of making money off of  souls is all Fart Barker was, he lived off of  people that were either court ordered to go get help, or like me kidnapped, and forced I mean forced I was tied up by three huge  over weighted  women, Aunts uncles you name it they had to  rope my ass. I finally broke away from that place. God was watching out over me. Not some nut  calling an old  blimp holder the seed, he must of thought he could act like god, instead of the ark he had a blimp hanger instead of love and peace he forced you to eat something you never would eat bologna, i so hate  bologna because of that freak, oh lets not forget the every hour on the hour you can smoke cigs. , now if i was a criminal  and court ordered okay my punishment, but i was a 13 year old kid that should have been in school, i say fools who control become controlled so they had to have a hateful inside to live off of people  in the way they did, sickos all of them, another form of cult. i do not follow the leader, never will be my game in life. Peace to all the survivors of this nasty way some idiot found to  mooch of of place. Oh, did I say I did not  give permission to cut my hair off.  oh did i say i saw more crap and drugs in that place then any where on this earth . ty. Anyone wanting the truth about miss libby and fart barker let me know a good book should be  wrote about  kidnappers and druggies as they were. Peace, God help all he kids that are kidnapped and forced to do things they have no why of every responding to, sometimes in life running away is good, glad i ran from that place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
vegetarian
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 11:54:37 PM »
yeah. i was a vegetarian, and drank carrot juice, and had no white sugar, or white bread in my diet.

and we ate like the pigs they thought we were.

i remember they were ecstatic because burger king donated one meal.

i ate it, and threw it up on the floor. i was in the front row - started over.

look at his legacy eh?

nobody, and i mean nobody cares about him.

a has been movie extra. that is all he was.