Author Topic: Art Barker's IMDB  (Read 836 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Art Barker's IMDB
« on: June 13, 2009, 10:37:07 AM »
the loser did 2 bit roles, non-speaking parts, in 2 D films. nobody ever saw.

in other words -- he was an extra.

his greatest roll...

being a fake, hippy dressing, drug program guru, who drove a cadillac, purchased with money given to him by congressional handouts, he managed to hide his north korean spying activities, with his sex change lover who went by the name of libby borden, who took her act and gave his pee pee 60 whacks.

willie pastrano was one of the "stars" of one of the movies art "starred" in. the pastrano's lived down the street from us in n.m.b. (next to greynolds park), he was an ex-boxing champ, and i went to school with his sons - frank and nicky.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Art Barker's IMDB
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 07:49:03 PM »
what i want to know is what parent trusts some drunk anyways with their kids???? Art Barker is a drunk and an addict, so why why would any parent stick any child in any place for an ex drunk/addict to help??? Plus all those staff members were court ordered and also  drug addicts, so i know if i was a parent i so would not  let some  druggies as the seed called them watch nor try to help my kid. Something is way wrong with what happened to many in that place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »
Quote from: "stack jones"
the loser did 2 bit roles, non-speaking parts, in 2 D films. nobody ever saw.

in other words -- he was an extra.

his greatest roll...

being a fake, hippy dressing, drug program guru, who drove a cadillac, purchased with money given to him by congressional handouts, he managed to hide his north korean spying activities, with his sex change lover who went by the name of libby borden, who took her act and gave his pee pee 60 whacks.

willie pastrano was one of the "stars" of one of the movies art "starred" in. the pastrano's lived down the street from us in n.m.b. (next to greynolds park), he was an ex-boxing champ, and i went to school with his sons - frank and nicky.

He was a spy for north korea? can you expand on that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »
congress discontinued financing the seed, and the seed losts its license. because they did an investigation, and determined the seed was using the EXACT technique north korea was using on prisoner's of war - from the u.s. - north korean war.

THE SAME TECHNIQUES!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 08:39:35 AM »
as soon as debbie del bueno got off her court ordered sentence to the seed. she went right back to "the streets" and was a prostitute, and a hard, hard core drug addict. i witnessed it first hand. i observed her coming to the castaways docks, and doing ANYTHING for drug money.

what a pig.

and she started my 13 and 16 year old sisters over, and tortured them both, cut their hair, and called them every disgusting name in the book.

to this day neither sister has a relationship with my mother. 30 years!!!!

i was an avid runner, work out guru, clean healthy life, healthy food. but i snapped - i NEVER took shit from anyone after i left that place. punched out cops, told every boss i ever had to go fuck off. beat one guy so bad, i hospitalized him. attack many, many people violently. it took me years to realize where all that anger came from.

i live in japan. it is so peaceful here. no drugs. great kids.

my gf, is the best love and only love i have ever known. she brought me great peace. we have never talked to each other above a soft voice.

it took recognition to "save" me.