Author Topic: AARC Protest  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Mel

• View Profile
AARC Protest
« on: June 06, 2009, 01:24:51 PM »
I wasn't aware of the protest until the night it happened, otherwise I could have been there!

Can anybody fill us in on how it went? How many protesters? Media turn out? Impact?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: AARC Protest
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 12:41:09 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »
From "What happened to me" on the Stop AARC website:

Oh ya, and I know for a fact that your guru, Dean Vause, was an abusive sociopath. w I I knew and observed him well in New Jersey, he personally oversaw severe verbal and physical abuse including myself being restrained by six people for hours.Oh, and there were about thirty adult canadians that were clearly being held against their will in a virtual prison I could tell he was really into it. he can claim he didn't agree, but no one would stick around that mental circus if they didn't want to continue. Your either into it or you'd leave. read some of the links provided here. you'd have to be insane or a sociopath to hang around that place. It was fucking nuts.
I watched that greedy little fucks eyes light up. He could see that this was a great oppurtunity to learn how to operate a proper mind control cult disguised as a drug rehab for kids. he apparently learned well. It's not any skill to intentionally dupe people though, just cause somone showed you how.
seeing as he stole his whole program from his training in Newjersey, Itdoesn't seem to me as if He has changed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »
http://www.thestraights.com/reports/barbero.htm
This woman applied for the same position with Kids that Dean Vause accepted.  She was so mortified by what she observed that she immediately undertook efforts to have the program investigated.  Dean Vause on the other hand, took the job, stayed for months, and then took the Executive Directorship of the Alberta Kids program, renamed AARC when the Province refused to grant them a license.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 03:45:24 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
This woman applied for the same position with Kids that Dean Vause accepted.  She was so mortified by what she observed that she immediately undertook efforts to have the program investigated.  Dean Vause on the other hand, took the job, stayed for months, and then took the Executive Directorship of the Alberta Kids program, renamed AARC when the Province refused to grant them a license.

She was turned down for the job and was pissed off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 05:45:56 PM »
This woman applied for the same position with Kids that Dean Vause accepted. She was so mortified by what she observed that she immediately undertook efforts to have the program investigated. Dean Vause on the other hand, took the job, stayed for months, and then took the Executive Directorship of the Alberta Kids program, renamed AARC when the Province refused to grant them a license.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 05:59:26 PM »
This woman applied for the same position with Kids that Dean Vause accepted. She was so mortified by what she observed that she immediately undertook efforts to have the program investigated. Dean Vause on the other hand, took the job, stayed for months, and then took the Executive Directorship of the Alberta Kids program, renamed AARC when the Province refused to grant them a license.
I have to go with the previous poster.  Often when people get turned down for a job they become very negative towards the place that rejected them.  It is a natural response.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »
I have to go with the previous poster.  Often when people get turned down for a job they become very negative towards the place that rejected them.  It is a natural response.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 11:18:43 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 04:44:09 PM »
In the future if you will let us at www.orangetoiletnews.com know about your protests, we will happy happy to write a story about them and publish your protest pictures and share your story.  Brill Smith