Author Topic: ..Kenny N ,..Your The Best  (Read 2172 times)

Offline SLIM123

• View Profile
..Kenny N ,..Your The Best
« on: June 04, 2009, 02:46:16 PM »
Im sure everyone had a favorite rap leader for many different reasons. Its funny how life is full of defining moments. Moments that put you on course or change fundamentally our views on life. I hope i am not overstepping the lines here but i have to tell  an awesome story of a true man. This is about Ken N. He led raps in the evening on 84 and at broward. Anyone who ever met Ken will remember him. He was such a great guy. I remember so much, Where do i begin. i remember the last rap i was, It was on being our best. That rap stuck with me through the years and now my children benifit from what i got out of it. After i related, Kenny told the group to think about what i said and how truly powerful it was to have a mindset on being your best and doing it. Kenny had a way of showing you the possible greatness in yourself and bringing it out. As i look back, I see now that he was way ahead of his time. i think his rewards in life were based truly on seeing you better yourself. Talk about selfless. He lived it everyday in every way. i dont have to say it but he is one of my top 5 people in the world. As an example of a good man, He was the best. As a friend, You knew you had a true buddy. I never seen him be cruel ever. He was the type to give you room to learn. Knowledge earned is better than knowledge learned. He was still there to help. He had to correct me from time to time and i hung on every word because i knew without a doubt, I would be so much better from it. I dont just give out respect and i dont blow sunshine up anyones azz. He had 100% of my respect on many levels. He gave a sh^t. WoW, i remember he gave me and Jimmy A. a model to build of the Cutty Sark. It must have cost him alot because it was all Hard wood and perfect scale. I wish i could thank him again. His stories were so freakin funny too. He could bring out the best in anyone. I miss everyone but i really miss Ken. I teach my kids the same way Kenny taught all of us. Be one of the good guys, Care for others, never be selfish. Give back and share knowledge. Kenny would share things he learned with anyone, The more i think about it, the more i see that i learned from him. i havnt spoke with him in many years.

PS:  Feel free to talk about your favorite rap leaders or friends. We all have them and its pretty cool that others can read your story.

LMAO: Kenny, If you read this, Sorry for the relentless nose grinding,lmao....Our father, Howard made me do it. You know, Be thy name,lol. I have pics and stuff i can send to ya or just get my phone number from Jan. I am basically retarded and just play the markets. rof lmao!!!!!  Oh geesh..  I ment to say retired..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dantari

• View Profile
Re: ..Kenny N ,..Your The Best
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 09:50:36 AM »
Slim check your email man!

Offline grad1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »
I remember that Ken was an old-timer when I was on my program. I two, hung on every word when he related because of his sincerity and determination to do the best with his life. He has always been one of my favorite role models at the Seed. I missed him when he and his brother moved up north. I will never forget when they came back and he talked about how they shared a job at an airport, I believe. Not only were they living up to the standards that were set for us at the Seed, but dealing with the world on their own, going to college and doing innovative things at their job.

Here's to Ken and all of the other great staff members and all that they did for us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 11:52:05 AM »
That was so well said.  I remember many people that helped me through learning to love myself and help me to realize I deserved the best.  Everyone deserves the best of things in life.  I always pray that we all can feel that way one day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 02:12:15 PM »
Hear! Hear! You bring the PB&J, I'll bring the Kool-Aide!!

:dose:  :dose:   :dose:  :dose:   :dose:  :dose:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 09:08:31 AM »
your favorite rap leader.

you sick fuck.

they kept their seed in you eh?

they fucked your ass, stole your youth, and you loved it.

tell the kids that committed suicide. tell those kids that went crazy and murdered their moms, about your fucking happy rap sessions you fucking kook.

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 07:26:19 PM »
whats sad is to hear so many hurt still, peace to all!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 08:02:42 PM »
Quote from: "stack jones"
your favorite rap leader.

you sick fuck.

they kept their seed in you eh?

they fucked your ass, stole your youth, and you loved it.

tell the kids that committed suicide. tell those kids that went crazy and murdered their moms, about your fucking happy rap sessions you fucking kook.

who murdered their mom?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
favorite rapper
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 11:31:53 PM »
why don't you do a little research before you ask stupid questions.

you were brainwashed and obviously still are.

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 10:31:18 AM »
I hated all the rap leaders, they were all there for themselves,( not to mention what the hec did a  clean kid like myself have in common with hookers and drug users????) i bet most of them were scared like that debbie de bueno chick, she was in there doing drugs the whole freaking time ,did you all know that????, idiots  talking about how great someone was, when while that greatness was going on i should have been listening to my math teacher or gym teacher or my swim coach not some used up drug infected assholes that were there on a free ride to stay out of jail. Lets be real here, if they all had gone into that place on own  maybe that place would have helped others, but i so do not believe to this day that a drug user /addict/ court ordered person had any right being around a 13 year old girl. sick all you are, just sick.