Author Topic: putting all you slandering people to rest for Russ Decker  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: putting all you slandering people to rest for Russ Decker
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 09:47:31 PM »
Quote from: "JUDGEMENTONYOU"
WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IS THAT YOU HAVE ISSUES AND ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF THERAPY. I KNOW OF A GOOD ONE IF YOU NEED ONE AND THAT OPRESSION AND ISOLATION THAT YOUR FEELING IS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU NEED TO GET LAID.
Quote from: "JUDGEMENTONYOU"
YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THAT HATES THEMSELVES SO BAD THAT HAS TO THINK THE WHOLE WORLD IS FULL OF ASSHOLES, EVIL DOERS AND HATERS. JUST GET A LIFE....... AND BE AT PEACE WITH YOUR SELF. NO ONE THAT KNOWS THE TRUTH BELIEVES YOU.
Psychological projection is the phenomenon whereby one projects one's own thoughts, motivations, desires, feelings(insecurities), and so on onto someone else (usually another person)
It's almost like you're trying to come off like an ass. Are you?
Nah, you probably can't even recognize it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »
Quote from: "wild thing"
Intersting that all these new defenders of Mr. Decker are not members of this website and only started to post libelous attacks after the trial.  HMMMM wonder who they can be?

They could even be one very disturbed individual. Whilst the degree of loyalty might (superficially) appear admirable, it does also seem to be ... uh ... sadly misplaced.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »
WOW ! THAT IS COOL, I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY. I AM GOING TO GET A DICTIONARY TO CONVERSE WITH YOU.  HOW MANY YEARS OF SCHOOL DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET SO SMART.  YOU THINK I HAVE A CHANCE? MABEY IF I TALK WITH YOU ALL NIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I CAN GET AS SMART AS YOU.

Offline fulltimer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 11:03:30 PM »
Now that is sad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »
COME ON I WANT TO CHAT.  I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO AND I'M STARTING TO LIKE YOU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 06:35:55 AM »
Quote from: "SL"
Dear Time:

I know some of these people personally and they are not lying. Also, the idea that one would be "deadinsaneorinjail" without The Program is cultic rhetoric applied liberally as part of brainwash 101.

The people who have suffered emotional abuse under Decker,other staff, and the Program deserve a voice. To them, you are like the attorney who excuses rape by insisting she was "asking for it." You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Those here who have spoken the truth have nothing to fear.  It may just be that your guru Decker is the one who has a judgment to face.

Sentencing is this Friday.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
FRIDAY IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FOR RUSS. HIS REAL SENTENCING WAS LIVING WITH KIM.  THERE SHOULD BE A FORUM SET UP FOR ALL THE EX-HUSBANDS OF KIM. THEY ARE THE REAL SURVIVORS.

I PRAYED AGAIN FOR YOU LAST NIGHT, THAT YOU HAVE A PEACE IN YOUR SOUL THAT GOES BEYOND ALL HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

Offline -VOID-

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 11:03:16 AM »
What roll did RUSS paly in RMA during 89,92

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
HI GIA,
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD ANOTHER BAD DAY?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 09:08:56 PM »
The amount of sockpuppetry in this thread must be highly amusing to Psy and Antigen.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 09:17:11 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
The amount of sockpuppetry in this thread must be highly amusing to Psy and Antigen.
It's very much permitted on Fornits...  though it's up to our wiser readership to determine whether or not posts are authentic or sockpuppets.  Tip: your first instinct is usually accurate.  Spelling, writing style, and punctuation can also provide clues.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 09:19:07 PM »
So what's your story, Russ.  What do you claim happened?  I know the accusation towards you is that you confessed to immolating a homeless man in propheets, and you claim that it didn't happen, but if that is the case, why are these people claiming you did?  Why do all the accusations remain similar or constant if they are fabrications.  Usually lies from different people do not match up.  Rather than accuse others of lying, why not tell your story of what happened?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »
WE KNOW ALL THESE BLOGS ARE YOU GIA, ALL OF THEM.  THESE SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE ILLEGAL. SLANDER IS AN UNTRUTHFUL ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENT ABOUT A PERSON THAT HARMS THE PERSON'S REPUTATION OR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY.  WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR UNTRUE CLAIMS.  EVERYONE YOU HAVE SLANDERED HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE SLANDERING ON A DAILY BASIS.

WE EXPECT YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE SLANDERING.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 10:21:10 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
So what's your story, Russ.  What do you claim happened?  I know the accusation towards you is that you confessed to immolating a homeless man in propheets, and you claim that it didn't happen, but if that is the case, why are these people claiming you did?  Why do all the accusations remain similar or constant if they are fabrications.  Usually lies from different people do not match up.  Rather than accuse others of lying, why not tell your story of what happened?

For what it's worth, my guess is that this is not Russ, although I am sure he's reading right along. The scattered focus, coupled with blind loyalty, do not comport with someone who could possibly set a homeless man on fire.

I would, however, be very interested in reading how Russ chooses to explain that story.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
For what it's worth, my guess is that this is not Russ
Could be... but who else would defend him?  You know what they say about the simplest explanation.