Author Topic: That's Not Mine, Officer  (Read 635 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
That's Not Mine, Officer
« on: May 28, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »
AARC has very recently removed it's "Endorsement" section from their webpage.  This was, among others, one more method used to convey a the notion that AARC was a legitimage and professional health facility.  Among the pats on the back for AARC was the infamously disappeared endorsement from Ron Stevens, former Justice Minister who has now settled in as a Federal Judge.  AARC carried Mr. Steven's gushing praises, and posted a little copy of our Provincial Coat of Arms, on the page for casual observers to get the impression that AARC was in some way overseen by the Province.  
"Deception in the name of lining my pockets is no vice, sir.", the Reverand Sir Doctor Lord Dean Vause, three-time-winner of the Buckeye Newshawk award, inventor of the artificial heart, 1977 Calder Trophy winner, former Emperor of Atlantis.

The page listed multiple endorsements from Union Institute alumni, as well as Doc Holiday Stanhope, who is a long-time and back again AARC board member, the only physician AARC clients were allowed to see for many years, and whose wife, in her role as a judge, has steered many a troubled youth through AARC's doors.  Also chiming in was David "cold hard science" Suzuki, who never set foot in AARC and whose wife is cousin to the Wiz's wife.

"We used to ride in limousines.  With you and white and me in green",  Jagger and Richards.
http://web.archive.org/web/200602072322 ... ement.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: That's Not Mine, Officer
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »
They pull the sites down from time to time to update the pages, add new dialog etc.  Fornits does the same thing, I wouldnt be too concerned.  I am sure it will be up soon.
I will post an update when it comes back up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 03:35:56 PM »
I'd be surprised to see Stanhope back on the board - I know he is doing a lot of work at 1835 now but I thought he gave up on AARC a while ago.

16 years ago - he did my exam and basically told me it was AARC or I would die - After 52 days, I chose death instead of that prison but was fortunate enough to get a good solid program outside of their doors and was permanently banned from ever stepping foot into AARC.

I wish Dr. Clause nothing but the worst - he's a crook and an absolute raging tyrant.

After 16 years - I know of 2 sober people out of that program and I was in with over 30... GREAT success record...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 11:20:07 PM »
Stanhope rejoined the board in AARC's desperate attempt to appear to have qualified practitioners as part of the program.  That gambit included hiring Marty "Call me Daddy" Heeg rather than paying him as a consultant.  Heeg's proclivity for fondling and his association with fellow jailbait fan Mr. G has since blown up in the Wiz's face.  The peculiar relationship of Dr. and Mrs. Stanhope to AARC bears further scrutiny.  
http://www.aarc.ab.ca/organization.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 07:22:14 PM »
He-Stanhope is back on the board and She-Stanhope is still remanding youth via the youth provincial court with the assistance of Mark Tyndale to the AARC with or without parental consent. All the while claiming no extraordinary affiliation or bias towards the program.

:twofinger: