Author Topic: CALO email... thanks bob.  (Read 30458 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: CALO email... thanks bob.
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2009, 07:28:37 PM »
Quote from: "Maminka"
Haha - obviously this gives you a bulge in YOUR front pocket, Bob!  ;)

Quote from: "Maminka"

You present documentation suggesting my kid is being tortured and brainwashed, in addition to the horror of being abducted and imprisoned without due process. HAHA. ERECT PENIS

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »
Has this mother been ruled unfit to raise children in a court of law?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2009, 01:05:56 AM »
Quote from: "Mapinga"
is anybody fit to raise children in a court of law?  :seg:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2009, 03:13:00 PM »
Quote from: "TigerEye"

Wow!  Guilty until proven innocent, huh?  I guess admitting you're an unfit parent by sending your kids to be brutalized by strangers in an industry known for killing kids is acceptable?  You should be in a court of law defending your competency to make decisions for vulnerable kids.

You sicken me with your skewed logic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2009, 08:49:41 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Wow!  Guilty until proven innocent, huh?  I guess admitting you're an unfit parent by sending your kids to be brutalized by strangers in an industry known for killing kids is acceptable?  You should be in a court of law defending your competency to make decisions for vulnerable kids.

You sicken me with your skewed logic.

Um you missed the joke, dude.. the key part was raising the children in a court of law, sort of like raising children in a barn...

Offline funsize

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2010, 10:57:35 PM »
Only if u people understood the meaning of theraputic touch..which u obviously don't...like get over urself u won't win thiis..u will loose..u dnt knw wat its like to be in our shoes to have gone through wat we went through..calos hard and it scks alota the time..but the threapy is amazeing..and regroup may sound like bullshit to u people but ur tlking to sme1 who has had almst 300 hours of it..it helps if u do it rite..calo isn't a prison..they dnt abuse us..they dnt treat us wrong..were at calo cse we were treated wrng and r lives ended up getting fcked..calo is our second chance and if ur stuck on all this prison bullshit I feel sry for u..maybe if u wea younger u cld of had a place like calo to help u..and to the pple who say they've seen wat they do..then u knw me..and knw how calo has helped me an kept me safe...and restraints??? I've been in so many.but they rnt abuseing me in it at all there keeping me safe frm hurting myself and others..dnt get me wrng calo has its faults but who dsent?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2010, 11:12:37 PM »
Quote from: "funsize"
Only if u people understood the meaning of theraputic touch..which u obviously don't...
So what is it?

like get over urself u won't win thiis..u will loose..u dnt knw wat its like to be in our shoes to have gone through wat we went through..
So what is it like?

calos hard and it scks alota the time..
I'm sorry.

but the threapy is amazeing..and regroup may sound like bullshit to u people but ur tlking to sme1 who has had almst 300 hours of it..
What is it?

it helps if u do it rite..
So how DO you do it right?

calo isn't a prison..they dnt abuse us..they dnt treat us wrong..were at calo cse we were treated wrng and r lives ended up getting fcked..calo is our second chance and if ur stuck on all this prison bullshit I feel sry for u..maybe if u wea younger u cld of had a place like calo to help u..and to the pple who say they've seen wat they do..then u knw me..and knw how calo has helped me an kept me safe...and restraints??? I've been in so many.but they rnt abuseing me in it at all there keeping me safe frm hurting myself and others..dnt get me wrng calo has its faults but who dsent?

I can't figure any of this shit out.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline funsize

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2010, 08:11:27 PM »
u havent gone through what the kids who are sent to calo have...i dont need to explain what calo does and how it works to u..i explain it to people who matter

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Oh well!
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2010, 03:02:47 PM »
u havent gone through what the kids who are sent to calo have...i dont need to explain what calo does and how it works to u..i explain it to people who matter
You're right, you don't need to explain what CALO does and how it works. People here are trying to give you a place for that, but ... if you don't wanna, ya don't wanna.  :cry:

Prospective program parents are reading this board (apparently these people don't "matter"), and CALO's most fervent former-student advocate (thus far) is given the opportunity to educate them as to what their kid can expect and the how's and why's of it all, but .... s/he doesn't wanna. Oh well!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
Re: Oh well!
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2010, 08:49:13 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
You're right, you don't need to explain what CALO does and how it works. People here are trying to give you a place for that, but ... if you don't wanna, ya don't wanna.  :cry:

Prospective program parents are reading this board (apparently these people don't "matter"), and CALO's most fervent former-student advocate (thus far) is given the opportunity to educate them as to what their kid can expect and the how's and why's of it all, but .... s/he doesn't wanna. Oh well!

What hypocrites! Nobody so far has accepted what funsize had to say, they only challenged him. Don't lay a trip on him for not wanting to stay and take your abuse...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »

What hypocrites! Nobody so far has accepted what funsize had to say, they only challenged him. Don't lay a trip on him for not wanting to stay and take your abuse...

Madam, I don't think you're being entirely logical here. Wherein lies the hypocrisy?

Social discourse entails the opportunity for being challenged by definition. Is this so wrong?

If you believe that someone should have "accepted" funsize's story at face value without questioning it, where were YOU when said service was presumably called for?

Also, please explain what you refer to as "lay a trip." Is this similar to "laying an egg?"

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2010, 11:33:23 PM »

Our Capt. Breach, out harassing the new comers, way to go.
Funsize there are others here willing to listen and accept you
as you are.
Prospective parents are reading this forum, Ursus????? (Really)

danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2010, 11:45:21 PM »

Madam, I don't think you're being entirely logical here. Wherein lies the hypocrisy?

Social discourse entails the opportunity for being challenged by definition. Is this so wrong?

If you believe that someone should have "accepted" funsize's story at face value without questioning it, where were YOU when said service was presumably called for?

Also, please explain what you refer to as "lay a trip." Is this similar to "laying an egg?"

TigerEye and funsize, you have to understand Ursus goes back a long ways. Back to when dinosaurs were roaming the State of Maine. Ursus went to Hyde Prep School in Maine. They are a different breed, very uptight with a flair for condescending. I think it masks there ability to see differences in folks.

We give Ursus a long leash to roam, though at times he will stray as you can see into yards he doesn't belong and deposit a pooh.

Hey Tiger and fun, lets give him a pass and just patronize him gently, he will finally give up on you two and go back to coping and pasting archive material.

Just remember you do have friends here.

danny

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2010, 11:47:26 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

as you are.

danny
Well now, I doubt parents are perusing these threads in order to beef up on know-how when they're still in the expectin' stage!  :D

But, as you can see, I was referring quite specifically to parents considering the decision to send their adolescent to a program. And yes, they often *do* find these threads, especially if they are at all internet savvy as well as concerned about the pros and cons of what that decision might entail. (This is not the same thing as asking for "advice," so don't even start with me re. that can o' worms, lol.)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2010, 11:58:36 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

as you are.

danny
Well now, I doubt parents are perusing these threads in order to beef up on know-how when they're still in the expectin' stage!  :D

But, as you can see, I was referring quite specifically to parents considering the decision to send their adolescent to a program. And yes, they often *do* find these threads, especially if they are at all internet savvy as well as concerned about the pros and cons of what that decision might entail (this is not the same thing as asking for "advice," so don't even start with me re. that can o' worms, lol).

Actually I was a bit to cavalier with my comments, so I will refrain from anymore on this subject. Your right parents do come to this site I'm sure, would not want my comments to deter this.

On a another subject go easy on our new posters. Old man.