Author Topic: CEDUWATCH updated list  (Read 24246 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: CEDUWATCH updated list
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 11:50:17 PM »
WHERE ARE YOU, I WANT TO TALK, TELL ME WHAT BLOG SITE YOU ARE ON, I WILL SEARCH AND SEARCH FOR YOU
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline -VOID-

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 11:49:56 PM »
theres a school in New Hampshire that has connection to student and staff from the 89-92 RMA days..
  gald to see these adults are being exposed.....

some are still in the N.Idaho area....

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 12:37:58 AM »
Quote from: "-VOID-"
theres a school in New Hampshire that has connection to student and staff from the 89-92 RMA days..

My guess is that you are referring to Shortridge Academy? Founder Adam Rainer and Counselor Mike Strader both went to RMA. From Rainer's brief bio on SA's website:

Shortly after graduating from Rocky Mountain Academy, a therapeutic boarding school in Idaho, Adam realized that his personal life mission was to help other teenagers struggling to find success in life.[/list]

Shortridge Academy's Student Life Coordinator Amy Fuller also used to be a Counselor at Northwest Academy as well as two other places before coming to Shortridge (B.A. in Psychology from Cal State still in progress; so much for the myth of credentialed counselors).
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 12:48:38 AM »
    YOUR MOMA BEAR IS BACK....BAD DAY HU

Offline -VOID-

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 10:49:22 AM »
    I know there are truly amazing people that work in these programs....how about the staff that are under qualified and have miss used there influence as an adult working around troubled teens. Why did Rookie pray on a girlfriend of mine after graduation??? Who is any adult that thinks its okay to yell and name call to a minor???..And why do these staff go from job to job? I have been employed twice since 91....I look back now and do thing RMA was nothing short of a freak show..Adults disclosing there most personal problems to these selfish,rich kids..LOL....LOL...LOL...come on what is this..my parents paid how much??
      I have tons of questions about RMA in the 89,91 era.I would never had sent my child off to some school with underqualified staff and pay 40K a year to have me ripped into,yelled at everyday and the favoritsm amongs staff and student was fuckin BS...
       To every old staffer back when i was there if u ever talk down to me or my family like u did when i was going through the program i would beat u down like the bithch u are...

NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE....

RMA was a form of child abuse and who is accountable now????Staff played power games w/ students...

Lets face it most students as adults have TRUST FUNDS and are well taken care of..how about the graduates who are middle class working stiffs?? what did RMA do for my besides teach me manual labore. wish i had daddys money...
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:59:13 AM by -VOID- »

Offline -VOID-

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »
    Quote from: "Ursus"

My guess is that you are referring to Shortridge Academy? Founder Adam Rainer and Counselor Mike Strader both went to RMA. From Rainer's brief bio on SA's website:

Shortly after graduating from Rocky Mountain Academy, a therapeutic boarding school in Idaho, Adam realized that his personal life mission was to help other teenagers struggling to find success in life.[/list]

Shortridge Academy's Student Life Coordinator Amy Fuller also used to be a Counselor at Northwest Academy as well as two other places before coming to Shortridge (B.A. in Psychology from Cal State still in progress; so much for the myth of credentialed counselors).

Credible,qualified or are they just trust funder rich kids...what is it???  If Adam didn't have the fincial backing would he have neen able to open a school...he was one of the favorite kids because his daddy has VERY deep pockets..

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
      « Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »

Credible,qualified or are they just trust funder rich kids...what is it???  If Adam didn't have the fincial backing would he have neen able to open a school...he was one of the favorite kids because his daddy has VERY deep pockets..

LOLOLOL. Curious, isn't it, that parents with deep pockets often seem to have kids with "better character," at least as far as these mind-rape mills are concerned... Kinda makes the point that these places are businesses first, regardless of whatever ideology gets spewed to that end.

(Some might well disagree with me on that last point; I do think it's pretty close to being neck to neck between the ideologues vs. the pragmatics in this industry.)

Offline -VOID-

• View Profile
        « Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »

LOLOLOL. Curious, isn't it, that parents with deep pockets often seem to have kids with "better character," at least as far as these mind-rape mills are concerned... Kinda makes the point that these places are businesses first, regardless of whatever ideology gets spewed to that end.

(Some might well disagree with me on that last point; I do think it's pretty close to being neck to neck between the ideologues vs. the pragmatics in this

Think about it! Here is a school that has a very wealthy clientele. back in the day there was alot of staff ass kissing to those parents that had deep pockets.
          Many finacial deals have been made between staff,student and parent and yes those kids were the favored ones. these schools are about the profit end of story. These owners of these schools have made millions from the indusrty as any other corporate american company. Wasserman is no diffrent. I heard he had enrolled RMA with so many students that the bookssshowed a huge finical gain in a 10 yr cycle. That's how a business is sold for millions. Waserman knew he was planning to sell yrs before the sale. He knew the industry better than most. And his resources he had with knowing his students parents is endless. Could a student get enrolled at CEDU/RMA if there parents were working class americans? Most likey not.

Offline -VOID-

• View Profile
          « Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 02:19:26 PM »

Hey just because u have been educated does not mean a dam thing. its what u support and protect. Look at the catholic church. Organized educated men with all the resources and they are the abusers. Would u ever send u'r kid to RMA if u know what u know now??

Offline fulltimer

• View Profile
            « Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 02:56:20 PM »
            Saul Rudman was a Wassermanite at the CEDU schools.  Didn't he do  a stint at that WWASP place in  Costa Rica that was raided and closed down/ Or am I confusing that school with another gulag for teens?  Not a surprise he resurfaced at yet another money maker.

Offline -VOID-

• View Profile
            « Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 03:10:46 PM »
            Quote from: "fulltimer"
            Saul Rudman was a Wassermanite at the CEDU schools.  Didn't he do  a stint at that WWASP place in  Costa Rica that was raided and closed down/ Or am I confusing that school with another gulag for teens?  Not a surprise he resurfaced at yet another money maker.

Not sure about WWASP. but would gladly bet there is a connection of some sort.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
            « Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 03:35:58 PM »
            Quote from: "fulltimer"

The WWASP program in Costa Rica that was raided and closed down was Dundee Ranch Academy. I don't think Rudman had anything to do with them, officially at any rate, but I could be wrong.

He was, however, founder of another Costa Rican program called Coronado Academy. That program is now defunct due to financial reasons, but out of its ashes evolved yet another program called New Summit Academy (still in existence).

There is also some ill-defined connection between Coronado and Cherokee Creek Boys School (South Carolina), since the founders of each have also claimed being consultants for the other in their CVs at some point...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
            « Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »
            WE KNOW ALL THESE BLOGS ARE YOU GIA, ALL OF THEM.  THESE SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE ILLEGAL. SLANDER IS AN UNTRUTHFUL ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENT ABOUT A PERSON THAT HARMS THE PERSON'S REPUTATION OR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY.  WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR UNTRUE CLAIMS.  EVERYONE YOU HAVE SLANDERED HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE SLANDERING ON A DAILY BASIS.

WE EXPECT YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE SLANDERING.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
            « Reply #43 on: June 18, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »
            Quote from: "HI GIA"
            WE KNOW ALL THESE BLOGS ARE YOU GIA, ALL OF THEM.  THESE SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE ILLEGAL. SLANDER IS AN UNTRUTHFUL ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENT ABOUT A PERSON THAT HARMS THE PERSON'S REPUTATION OR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY.  WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR UNTRUE CLAIMS.  EVERYONE YOU HAVE SLANDERED HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE SLANDERING ON A DAILY BASIS.

WE EXPECT YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE SLANDERING.

Well now that Russ has been convicted, one can only hope that you'll finally shut up, and
            stop flooding our message boards with your stupid bullshit!  Russ battered his adolelscent
            stepson, and his savage attack was completely unprovoked.  This is all a matter of public record now, and Russ can't run away or hide from this truth.  It will follow him for the rest of his miserable, pathetic life.  Those of us who suffered from Russ's abuse at cedu, already knew what kind of savage animal he is.  Now that the courts have convicted him, the rest of the world (non-cedu survivors) has the oppurtunity to see Russ for what he really is as well.
            I'm definately feeling a slight tingle of vindication here, and I like it.  As for you "HI GIA",
            I guess the only thing left for you to do is  crawl back under that rock where you came from.
            That is of course, if you haven't already done so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
            « Reply #44 on: July 13, 2009, 03:01:56 PM »
            Hello,

My name is S. DeGon, and I am a private investigator hired by a family member to investigate the monarch academy. I need to talk to individuals who my have wittnessed any form of abuse within the academy. Also, anyone who my have attended the Rocky Mountain Academy in Idaho. Please contact us at www.degoninvestigations.com and call our office.