Author Topic: If you could confront your abuser face to face, would you?  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If you could confront your abuser face to face, would you?
« on: March 22, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »
Have you ever seen those TV shows where a family member of a murder victim will go inside of a jail and meet the killer? Then the killer apologizes and everybody lives happily ever after.

I was thinking maybe it's time something like that happen with program abuse victims and their abusers. If the victims of abuse could sit down with their abusers face to face and tell them the effect of the abuse inflicted, it might help the victim go on with their life easier.

I would be willing to choreograph this, and videotape it. I would contact your abusers for you under false pretense, and get them to sit down for an "interview", then you will be the interviewer. Security will be provided a room away, if anything goes wrong.

I am hoping to sell the video as a pilot episode to a new reality series based on victims of abuse confronting their abusers.

I will be posting in the future my real identity and contact information, so if you are interested in the mean time you can start thinking about who you would like to confront and any contact info you have for them would help too.

Let's get to work!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: If you could confront your abuser face to face, would you?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 08:54:24 PM »
Yes, I would be interested in doing such a thing... but I don't know if you understand that our abusers would not be apologetic, they would probably tell us that the abuse is what we deserved... In that case they will probably be the ones needing the security.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »
I'd like to sit down and have a talk with Art Barker. I wouldn't want it to be a public affair, live in front of a tv viewing audience. But that's probably what it would take to draw him out. But he's a dotting old man now anyway. I would have wanted to get some answers out of him when he was lucid enough to give them.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 11:37:10 PM »
Quote from: "REAL tv"
I would be willing to choreograph this, and videotape it.

What, with witnesses?!

Security will be provided a room away, if anything goes wrong.

They wouldn't be able to get in the door fast enough.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 11:51:29 PM »
:roflmao:

Offline Sir Laurant

• View Profile
    • http://groups.google.com/group/the-captain\'s-harbor
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 01:28:53 AM »
There are so many boogiemen in my life. I'd have to think they would all just have to blow there heads off by themselves when they see I don't crack under their pressure. I love to fck them over after they've had their two cents in my face at the veteran's administraition. I mean c'mon Carl Jung give up I'm alost 50 years old and you still haven't cured your sane man for all of the rest of you, in what over 30 years of chemotherapy? Give it up shrinks and aliens! You're not saying I'm representing the whole population of this planet, (which I don't)and your telling me, "it's nothing personal. we just don't like your people". PEOPLE! MY PEOPLE? I DON'T HAVE A FCKING FRIEND IN THE WORLD! I mean, I got to put up with the FCC and all their brainwashed little talk show freaks. I don't even listen to them all anymore. I learned to boycott corperate crime radio and television and stay strickly with an uncontrolled mass media device called MSN TV 2. There I've a private community of assholes just like the ones that the aliens hate and these are my people? No I am appalled by my boogiemen and women. They can laugh their democratic asses off til doomsday and I'll just keep bearing my cross and avoiding their hit-men. Eventually it all ends with one missing eyeball and maybe a slaughter, but that's so far away. I've got worse things to get through every day than my three minutes of bullet-filled assination . That's what you get for being "The Captain." I wouldn't even shed tear either. I'll be better off. All the people that I leave in the wake of their own suicides while I walk away unhurt and they have still the threat of a "chariots of fire" attack on their asses, and they want to kill me? Go ahead. Make my day. But please at least let me see you suffer for awhile longer? You see they don't understand the "problem with pain"yet. Either way you suffer. GROW UP BOOGEYMEN!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 09:45:39 AM »
If any of you druggies would like to confront ME, your guru, the person in a great way responsible for bestowing on you the GIFT OF AWARENESS and SOBRIETY, you rotten scumbags can fucking well do it RIGHT HERE!!!  :flame:  :flame:

I'll be glad to deal with you; you know the program saved your life!!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 11:24:36 PM »
Like Ginger, I wouldn't really be as interested in confrontation than answers.

I was relatively "close" (for lack of a better term) with one of the wasserman daughters. She was my family head several times, she ran/supported in several of my propheets. I really would love to sit with her and ask her about her old man, what his story was, how she got involved, what her relationship was like with him, if she ever visited him at synanon (her mom had custody). stuff like that.

cedu was definitely a family business.  ::puke::

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 05:32:15 AM »
i would like to sit down with the staff at both SCL and TB just to ask to see their credentials. and what back ground they have other than the schools with working with children. also would like to ask about their background checks as well as medical training, both mental and physical. i would let the lack of training speak for itself into why they do such a shitty job of what they call "helping troubled youth".
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 06:01:47 AM »
i would shoot them

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 11:39:59 AM »
i already did confront one of my abusers....well....technically not MY abuser but someone i saw abusing a number of other people in the program i was in.  

he was on vacation with his family in my home city. i walked right by him and he did not recognize me. i yelled his name when he was a few yards away, he turned around, and i charged him. i tackled him and put his head through the driver's side window of an old caddy that was parked on the street, knocked out one of his buck teeth, kicked him in the balls a few times, then i gave him a quick talking to and ran off. never got caught. his wife was just standing there in shock and his 8 year old kid was asking his mommy "why is daddy being disciplined?" i shit you not.  

what really makes me laugh is fools from utah who dont have the street smarts to stay in the right neighborhoods when visiting new york. if i caught the guy in midtown i couldn't have done anything. but the idiot brought his wife and kids to jamaica in queens, which despite it's nice & cheap mall is a high-crime area where if something happens to you the cops just roll their eyes and tell you to move on. when a tourist asks someone where to go to get cheap clothes in NY, and the person answering the question doesnt like tourists, they say go to the mall in jamaica. i guess thats karma.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »
The internet tough guy act you all put on shows you truly weak you are.  Just a bunch of pansies whining anonymously online to nobody who listens and/or cares.

You would all be too scared to meet with anyone who "abused"  you.  :rofl: If you are waiting for some anonymous to hook you up with the people you need to confront, you'll never do it, because you would of done it already on your own.

The answers you are all waiting for have been staring you in the face for decades. Your family didn't like you/had problems with you, they asked for help, and you were probably too stupid to understand this and continued to throw tantrums like a two year old well into adulthood.

You can keep throwing tantrums (online or otherwise) and hoping that your life will change around suddenly, or maybe you will finally take a look at yourself and see what everyone around you has always known.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
The internet tough guy act you all put on shows you truly weak you are.  Just a bunch of pansies whining anonymously online to nobody who listens and/or cares.

You would all be too scared to meet with anyone who "abused"  you.  :rofl: If you are waiting for some anonymous to hook you up with the people you need to confront, you'll never do it, because you would of done it already on your own.

The answers you are all waiting for have been staring you in the face for decades. Your family didn't like you/had problems with you, they asked for help, and you were probably too stupid to understand this and continued to throw tantrums like a two year old well into adulthood.

You can keep throwing tantrums (online or otherwise) and hoping that your life will change around suddenly, or maybe you will finally take a look at yourself and see what everyone around you has always known.

Or I could go to Miller Newton's church, disrupt a service, and let him know what I think of him and his disgusting wife.

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »
Seriously, being a resident "auntie" here, I worry that you might risk further trauma. I'm guessing that the reaction you might hope for (they are ashamed, remorseful) isn't likely to happen, and instead you might have further abuse heaped on you. I just don't want anyone to get hurt (more).

Sounds like an interesting project, though, realTV. (Anything to push "The Cleaner" and "Intervention" off the air!)

Auntie Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »
I did once confront a man who abused me in High Impact... granted I was still in the program but it was a different setting (the CBS facility) I asked him why he did those things to us and if he thought we really deserved such harsh punishment. He told me that it wasn't weather we deserved it or not, it was a learning experience and that is what we needed to go through in order to learn respect. I also told Luke (the new administrator of CBS when I got back) about what happened to me in High Impact and I cant exactly remember what he said, but I think it had something to do with the ends justifies the means.

What I just can't fathom is the lack of humanity in these people, they really believe that children need to be abused in order to learn to behave. I understand that some cultures and religions bring up their children in strict households but I can't imagine that they would ever be tackled, tortured and sat on for simply not following directions.... that's why the actions of these people are getting swept under the rug with this age old "Spare the rod, spoil the child" none sense. There is just such a difference between what these people say they do and what they actually do. The excuses these people made to "punish" the students is nothing short of criminal child abuse... there was no spanking, yelling or grounding, this was full blown torture.

I don't understand how that can be okay in anyone's mind, weather the ends justifies the means or not its still wrong.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]