Author Topic: Sue Scheff Releases New Book - Google Bomb  (Read 2495 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Re: Sue Scheff Releases New Book - Google Bomb
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »
Somebody needs to ask Mr Dozier which category he thinks Scheff's blogs on myself and Psy and Cristian and Ginger and Shelby and Joyce belong in; Really - which one is she - according to the expert opinion of Mr John Dozier?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 05:44:13 PM »
Okay, I'm not sure how some of these items could be considered illegal or case-worthy. Specifically, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, and 10. some of the others are a gray area at best.

Ironically enough, Sue Scheff herself, as well as Lon Woodbury, are definitely number 10s. They omit information, delete posts, and intentionally mislead.

As far as I'm concerned, the only people who are worthy of legal action are phishers, domain snipers and poachers, and those who put malicious script and code on their websites which will download nasties such as spyware, trojans, rootkits and keyloggers onto your machine.

Everything else, as far as Im concerned, is a-ok.

There are some choice neo-nazi sites that post deliberate lies about martin luther king, jr. And some religious right sites that post lies about AIDS and birth control. Yet the last time I checked, they were still around. Sounds like this legislation is predictably arbitrary.

FAIL!  ::fullofshit::

Thanks for the post, though. Good info to have.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 06:02:00 PM »
Well, as he has said elsewhere, he is pro-business, and anti-public advocacy when it gets in the way of business. Whatever "the truth" is -- re. whatever people are blogging about -- would appear to be but incidental.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 07:14:14 PM »
About this:
As far as I'm concerned, the only people who are worthy of legal action are . . . those who put malicious script and code on their websites which will download nasties such as spyware, trojans, rootkits and keyloggers onto your machine.

Is it possible to determine if a site has this code? I have found some nasty stuff on my machine after looking at Scheff's blogs. I have wondered if BK DeLong might have helped her set it up.  He might have the expertise and malice required.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 07:36:08 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
About this:
As far as I'm concerned, the only people who are worthy of legal action are . . . those who put malicious script and code on their websites which will download nasties such as spyware, trojans, rootkits and keyloggers onto your machine.

Is it possible to determine if a site has this code? I have found some nasty stuff on my machine after looking at Scheff's blogs. I have wondered if BK DeLong might have helped her set it up.  He might have the expertise and malice required.

There are several things you can do:

1. Use firefox.
2. Install the Firefox add-on, No-Script (major awesomeness)
3. Install the Firefox add-on CS Lite. (a cookie manager. good to minimize tracking cookies)
4. Install the Firefox add-on WOT (Web of trust. user-based database that rates every visited website and every link shown by four criteria, trustworthiness, vendor reliability, privacy and child friendly) Every link or webpage is color coded based on ratings. If it is a dangerous site, you will be blocked from visiting it at first, and it gives you a choice to go ahead and go to the site, or not.)

and just for convenience.. I'd install Ad Blocker Plus as well. It's nice to visit sites and not have to wait for all of the ads to load.

The other thing is to have an anti-spyware program that does real-time monitoring. Spyware Doctor is good for this, and so is Zone Alarm Pro. (a firewall, but it does a lot of other things, too.) Also, best not to have overlap. For example, I have ad blocking and bug blocking disabled on my install of Zone Alarm, because I find Ad Blocker Plus and script blocker do a great job of this, especially because you can toggle settings on-the-fly.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »
ooooohhh my gaaaaaawd!

This guy....  :roflmao:

is ridiculous!!

Where did she find this nut-case?

Is he REALLY a lawyer?....?.... Where did he get his degree?... the internet? lololololol.

some of these concepts are just retarded, I mean seriously you have to be a certain special kind of dumb to take any of this seriously! Let alone use it as a "how to" guide to take legal action against "nerds" on the internet.

Free Speech will always be free and we will always have the right to call people out on their bullshit. GET USED TO IT!!

I have never made it a point to talk about Sue Scheff, in fact that whole thing confused me but if the subject arises I have no problem callin it how I see it. If her purpose has been to fight abuse in the Troubled Teen Industry why has she been spending so much time obsessing on what people say about her. If its not true than she should be able to prove that and not worry about it, but when people are simply referring to the PUBLIC FACTS there is nothing she can do to combat that. I find it funny that she has gone from the woman who won the lawsuit FOR free speech to the woman who is suing people AGAINST free speech.

You know this would all be solved if she spent less time worrying about what people said about her and more time properly investigating and regulating the schools that she refers to. The fact that she doesn't, is the real crime, because unlike these "nerds" that put her "oh so fragile" reputation on the line, She is putting these teens LIVES on the line. Get your priorities straight Sue, and maybe we wont have anything to talk about.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 10:57:41 PM »
You aren't confused at all. You nailed it.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 12:04:07 AM »
Dozier Internet Law Defamation Lawyers

blah blah blah........

Same as it ever was.

$  $   $

An industry financially hemorrhaging like a stuck pig???

Hmmm. Who casually sits by and idly watches the carnage reveal itself?

You can be sure there will be a million and 1 lawyers to find a way to sue Henry Ford and his "Model T" for 'destroying' the antiquated horse-traders' status quo.

This lawyer can take his qualifications and his faux 'pro-egalitarian' gimmick to the local tarot reader and swap them for 6 minutes of inter-spiritual clairvoyance.

Hogwash. Of the legislated and mandated sort.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 12:20:59 AM »
After reading all of this, I think probably the best way to sum up Internet Defamation, is BUTTHURT.

Granted, if someone started posting things about me on the web that were lies, and prospective employers read them and were like whoa, what's up with this guy, I would be pretty upset. But due to the fact that im not richie rich, I would have to put on my big boy pants and deal with it myself.

The good news is, there are several people on the internet with my first and last name, and a couple of them are even artists, like I am, so that helps.

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »
Google Bomb? Really? As for Scheff, she never ceases to amaze.  Her rank hypocrisy; limitless greed; total lack of shame; the pitiful self stroking; the never ending grasp for sympathy and constant efforts to keep that sick ego inflated to grandiose levels, are astonishing.  I'd say she needs help, but there is no help for this sad and disturbing condition.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 02:09:15 PM »
Meanwhile, while you are busy opining on fornits, an obscure website which nobody of consequence has ever heard of, Sue Scheff is out there on TV and taking phone calls all day long from parents looking for placement. It's amusing how some of you think that writing a couple paragraphs on fornits will help anybody(well other than yourself feel superior to other people). You are all selfish and waste your time and expect a pat on the back? Come on , wake up and smell the fail already. It's like you are a bunch of trained dogs, who bark at hearing the word "Scheff" or "Woodbury"".

Someone says: Scheff! or Lon!

You all respond: Bark! Bark! Ruff! Grrrrr!

Good dogs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 01:34:16 AM »
Quote from: "AARC Cultist Dumbfuck"
Meanwhile, while you are busy opining on fornits, an obscure website which nobody of consequence has ever heard of, Sue Scheff is out there on TV and taking phone calls all day long from parents looking for placement.

Is she taking calls from real parents or from journalists, Feds, or Fornitscators investigating Scheff's con/kickback game?  You never know who could be on the other end taping the conversation.

We're calling programs everyday, winding up RTC admissions people and EdCons into full spin.  Set up a nice scenario:  parents with an abundance of cash and a poverty of soul who want to incarcerate their son/daughter who has no legitimate need for an RTC.  The prospect of closing some ass clown on direct-pay placement of a low maintenance kid sexually excites KoolAid cultists.  The castrated economy is making parents deaf to the "Dead or in Jail" siren song of the TTI.  Without disposable income, kids aren't as disposable.  Programs are barren, shutting down for lack of cash-heavy, easily exploited sheep the industry once gorged on.   The TTI will be like a pack of starved, deeply inbred and psychotic Pit Bulls trapped in a sand pit.  Programs will fight to the death over shitty scraps like short-term insurance cases.  In the end, programs will sink into cannibalism before dying off.

Considering the dire straits parental choice RTC's are in, these fake parents with deep pockets and shallow minds calling are like manna from God to a program with a total enrollment of one or an EdCon who hasn't turned a trick in recent memory.  Sue or an admissions director will say anything to hook a rube parent and suck the sweet cash out of the tricks, like fat, sweaty, pink ATM's that always run out of money before the RTC's run out of revised treatment plans.  

Every lie and fraudulent misrepresentation in the sales pitch gets taped.  The financially challenged EdCon or program flunky is ecstatic over what smells like an easy mark who's ready to sign off.  Imagine the EdCon/RTC ass clown's impotent rage when their cash cow suddenly hangs-up.  Imagine the destruction of assets after realizing someone taped your fraudulent claims and statements, reducing your worth down to the commodity known as "bitch property".

God bless.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 06:30:05 AM »
It's amusing how some of you think that writing a couple paragraphs on fornits will help anybody

:roflmao:

omg... that is just *too* funny that you think for one minute that unscrupulous, unsavory individuals like myself would have any intention of helping anyone. You must be new around here, sweetheart.

(well other than yourself feel superior to other people).

Yup! And people like you make it golly darn easy, slappy-cakes.

And please, stop mixing tenses. writing/feeling, not writing/feel. But actually, it should be "Well, other than making yourselves feel superior." Although I know that I, myself, always try to avoid the overuse of the verbs "to be" and "to make" so I could understand the hesitation to resort to that. So I think probably the best would be "other than helping yourselves (to) feel superior to other people." cause then, see you have the verb help in the first part, and then you draw a parallel by using the verb help in the second part... it works better comparison-wise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 10:47:14 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
It's amusing how some of you think that writing a couple paragraphs on fornits will help anybody

:roflmao:

omg... that is just *too* funny that you think for one minute that unscrupulous, unsavory individuals like myself would have any intention of helping anyone. You must be new around here, sweetheart.

(well other than yourself feel superior to other people).

Yup! And people like you make it golly darn easy, slappy-cakes.

And please, stop mixing tenses. writing/feeling, not writing/feel. But actually, it should be "Well, other than making yourselves feel superior." Although I know that I, myself, always try to avoid the overuse of the verbs "to be" and "to make" so I could understand the hesitation to resort to that. So I think probably the best would be "other than helping yourselves (to) feel superior to other people." cause then, see you have the verb help in the first part, and then you draw a parallel by using the verb help in the second part... it works better comparison-wise.

You must be one of those people who butts into a conversation just to correct someone's grammar or spelling. Then everyone stands around awkwardly looking at each other, on the verge of laughing while at the same time crowding you out of the discussion circle. You add no value to the conversation at all, but hey I'll give you the insincere "thanks", so you don't feel so bad about yourself.  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 10:53:55 AM »
Quote from: "Wiretapper"
Quote from: "AARC Cultist Dumbfuck"
Meanwhile, while you are busy opining on fornits, an obscure website which nobody of consequence has ever heard of, Sue Scheff is out there on TV and taking phone calls all day long from parents looking for placement.

Is she taking calls from real parents or from journalists, Feds, or Fornitscators investigating Scheff's con/kickback game?  You never know who could be on the other end taping the conversation.

We're calling programs everyday, winding up RTC admissions people and EdCons into full spin.  Set up a nice scenario:  parents with an abundance of cash and a poverty of soul who want to incarcerate their son/daughter who has no legitimate need for an RTC.  The prospect of closing some ass clown on direct-pay placement of a low maintenance kid sexually excites KoolAid cultists.  The castrated economy is making parents deaf to the "Dead or in Jail" siren song of the TTI.  Without disposable income, kids aren't as disposable.  Programs are barren, shutting down for lack of cash-heavy, easily exploited sheep the industry once gorged on.   The TTI will be like a pack of starved, deeply inbred and psychotic Pit Bulls trapped in a sand pit.  Programs will fight to the death over shitty scraps like short-term insurance cases.  In the end, programs will sink into cannibalism before dying off.

Considering the dire straits parental choice RTC's are in, these fake parents with deep pockets and shallow minds calling are like manna from God to a program with a total enrollment of one or an EdCon who hasn't turned a trick in recent memory.  Sue or an admissions director will say anything to hook a rube parent and suck the sweet cash out of the tricks, like fat, sweaty, pink ATM's that always run out of money before the RTC's run out of revised treatment plans.  

Every lie and fraudulent misrepresentation in the sales pitch gets taped.  The financially challenged EdCon or program flunky is ecstatic over what smells like an easy mark who's ready to sign off.  Imagine the EdCon/RTC ass clown's impotent rage when their cash cow suddenly hangs-up.  Imagine the destruction of assets after realizing someone taped your fraudulent claims and statements, reducing your worth down to the commodity known as "bitch property".

God bless.

You think programs are afraid of a few recorded phone calls and fake parents?  :roflmao: Talk about wishful thinking. Soon as the recession ends new and better programs will sprout up from the decaying remains of the programs going under now. It's called evolution and that's why programs are only getting better and better with time.
It's the economy stupid, isn't that how it goes? I'm not surprised some of you want to take credit for the downfall of programs that are only having trouble because parents can't afford them right now. Enjoy it while it lasts, and take credit for all you can because who knows, someone might actually believe you. Where's the program gone out of business counter? You should be advertising all the programs that prank calls and internet posts have shut down!