Author Topic: PV Staff Laugh While Restraining A Crying Baby!  (Read 6733 times)

Offline act.da

• View Profile
PV Staff Laugh While Restraining A Crying Baby!
« on: February 12, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
That and much more in the below collection of PV-related facebook photos:
Link to Photo Album
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
<&/PV>
[size=85]"that protester guy is still coming"[/size]

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: PV Staff Laugh While Restraining A Crying Baby!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 02:09:02 PM »
Jesus!  That is a disturbing image - a face down restraint, too, the preferred PV method.  They do take their work home with them.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »
That place doesnt look bad at all.  Everyone looks happy and genuinely enjoying themselves, not brainwashed and fake.  I have been to places where the kids are not treated well.  This is not one of them.

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 11:35:48 AM »
More photos in the second collection album here.
<&/PV>

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »
30+ new photos just added to the second album.

Another alumni that I was in PV with died recently in an alcohol-related accident. He was only 20 (not even legal drinking age), nice job PV! Story here.
<&/PV>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 12:22:28 PM »
http://kstp.com/article/stories/s829315.shtml?cat=1
Eagan man dies after falling off roof while smoking
Created: 03/12/2009 4:25 PM KSTP.com
By: Nicole Muehlhausen, Web Producer

A 20-year-old Eagan man is dead after falling from the roof of a garage in Winona.

According to police, Kellen Donald Coatney died of a head injury after falling about 10-feet from the roof of a metal garage behind a taxidermy shop on March 7.

Coatney, a former Winona State University student, was visiting friends and had climbed the roof to have a cigarette around 2 a.m., according to police.

The roof, which sits at an angle, had been frosted over and Coatney lost his footing, causing him to slide off the building.

Police said alcohol appears to be involved in the accident. A toxicology report has been requested.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 03:15:06 PM »
OK. After being hammered of being a alcohol or drug user during their 12 step programming enough so he believed it in the end starting to drink, the parents still feel like that people should give money to the very program, which learned him all about alcohol he need to up on the roof and fall.

http://http://www.legacy.com/StarTribune/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=124994817

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 12:33:14 PM »
Kellen Donald Coatney

Coatney, Kellen Donald age 20 of Eagan passed away suddenly on 3/7/09. Student at Winona State University. Preceded in death by Grandfather Donald L. Coatney. Survived by Parents Brian & Kathryn; Brother Brennan & Sister Bridgette; Grandmother Marilyn Coatney; Grandparents Terry & Jane Tambornino. Also by many other Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and friends. Funeral Service 11AM Saturday, March 14, Hosanna! Lutheran Church, 9600 163rd St. W., Lakeville. Visitation 4-8pm Friday, White Funeral Home, 14560 Pennock Ave and also one hour prior to service at church. A memorial offering will be given to Peninsula Village Scholarship. White Funeral Home Apple Valley 952-432-2001 http://www.whitefuneralhomes.com

Published in the Star Tribune on 3/10/2009
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 09:39:20 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Kellen Donald Coatney

Coatney, Kellen Donald age 20 of Eagan passed away suddenly on 3/7/09. Student at Winona State University. Preceded in death by Grandfather Donald L. Coatney. Survived by Parents Brian & Kathryn; Brother Brennan & Sister Bridgette; Grandmother Marilyn Coatney; Grandparents Terry & Jane Tambornino. Also by many other Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and friends. Funeral Service 11AM Saturday, March 14, Hosanna! Lutheran Church, 9600 163rd St. W., Lakeville. Visitation 4-8pm Friday, White Funeral Home, 14560 Pennock Ave and also one hour prior to service at church. A memorial offering will be given to Peninsula Village Scholarship. White Funeral Home Apple Valley 952-432-2001 http://www.whitefuneralhomes.com

Published in the Star Tribune on 3/10/2009

This should probably be in a different thread.  When the pro-PV kids were lashing out at PV survivors on YouTube by calling them liars who didn't "make use" of the insanity offered by PV, someone mentioned Avanita _______, a young lady who overdosed after leaving PV.  The KoolAid crew went on the offensive, attacking again before DIeYuppieScum offered up this sage wisdom on Avanita's death and the PV cult kids doing program damage control:

Quote from: "DieYuppieScum"
in terms of PV, I don't care who you are or what you think.... if you went, you went through hell.. if you broke, then I pity you... but this "Avanita"???  No matter what, she is my sister... and I am sad she died... and I have had many friends die... this girl is not my friend, never even met her but I know what she experienced. FUCK PV.

Res ipsa loquitur
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »
I'm surprised that this has gotten the attention of so many of you. I would've made a new thread had I known.
I personally know quite a few more alumni that are dead or in jail - so although Kellen's death is tragic, it's not very shocking to me.

This is from late 2006, a single-car wreck that killed an alumni and injured another, two other people were killed and another injured. I had been in PV with and was friends with both alumni. The vehicle was a Chevy Tahoe:
<&/PV>

Offline xEnderx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 03:47:22 AM »
Quote from: "MaxW"
That place doesnt look bad at all.  Everyone looks happy and genuinely enjoying themselves, not brainwashed and fake.  I have been to places where the kids are not treated well.  This is not one of them.

I supposed you didn't see the picture of, what I only assume is staff member, with a smiling face pressed against the inside glass of the 8 inch by 8 inch restraint room window. That is a peice of glass over an inch thick that is set into a solid metal door with a sliding bolt lock on the outside. That room is generally where they place children AFTER they have been engaged in a PCI, and AFTER they have been shot full of either Thorazine or Haldol. The room has no interior lighting, no furnishings, measures about 4 x 4, and has only a roughly tiled floor. Kids that are thrown into this room are usually dressed in hospital gowns and are left for upwards of 4 hours with no light other than whatever rays of fluorescent that pass through the tiny window. Usually the patients press their face against the glass and occasionally a staff member will walk by and smack the glass to get them to sit back down. I know this because I spent time in that room.

As for the pictures....yes all those photos of the outdoor program look pretty nice. I suggest you try to find pictures of STU and see how "happy" the kids in there look.