Author Topic: BANK SEEKS TO FORECLOSE ON HIDDEN LAKE PROPERTY  (Read 6125 times)

Offline along comes mary

• View Profile
Re: BANK SEEKS TO FORECLOSE ON HIDDEN LAKE PROPERTY
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2009, 11:26:52 AM »
Quote from: "hello12345"
what if I buy the property, and turn it into a wildlife conservation center or turn it into a residential subdivision or maybe mountain retreat? or maybe i'll buy part of the land and turn that area into a hedonist's retreat - strip club, bar, spa w/asian massage...etc. i wonder how HLA would be able to function with that sort of thing being operated on lower left field...or where the SAC used to be.

bucci is going to be surprised when he sees me at the auction..... especially surprised that one of the lowly potheads his institution tried to brainwash now has the power and capital to squash his entire enterprise with a single bid, without even scratching the surface of his [potheads] budget. For me, buying that land is like exxon buying a new drill bit, or cisco buying a new server.

Wow.

That is the most romantic thing I ever read.  :rose:  

I hope you're serious.

In fact, if you buy HLA, I will MARRY you.

I will drive down there, marry you, and be the Creative Director of that Hedonism Retreat.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
And then along comes Mary
And does she want to set them free, and let them see reality
From where she got her name
And will they struggle much, when told that such a tender touch of hers
Will make them not the same

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2009, 01:54:20 PM »
I looked into it.

apparently zoning laws in the area prohibit a hedonistic sort of thing. i can do residences or a wilderness spa/retreat. wildlife conservation wont work too well either because theres not much to conserve and the land has been so developed (aka razed) keeping the place from dilapidating into a mudpit (especially lower left) will take alot of money and labor. residences and retreats wont work too well either because that would involve a hefty investment into new development for something which is questionably profitable and very financially risky: theres not much of a market for those sorts of retreats in north georgia. it's georgia, not new york or california. most atlantans live in the suburbs anyway and have no desire for a retreat more than once in a very blue moon. the retreats that do exist now are struggling to stay afloat - especially in this economy.

what i will probably do is work with the bank and bucci and buy some equity in the school, be a board member or something, and keep the school running but with MY RULES. i'm unsure of the current business structure at HLA so i dont know how it's going to work out but my guys are on top of it right now. a suggestion that was thrown out is to 'be the bank' in this situation: buy the school and lease it back to bucci under certain conditions. those conditions would be: no strip searches, everyone goes on all breaks, optional summer, end parent manipulation, full disclosure of school-going-ons, full cooperation with authorities when incidents occur, unlimited unsupervised access to phones 24/7 to call anyone parents (not counselors) approve, expansion of the arts and music programs, the end of forced PT and labor, regular access to internet and email, the end of counselor review of parent-student communications, and end the focus on AA and total abstinence and begin to emphasize harm reduction (learning responsible vs. irresponsible use of drugs/alchohol instead of saying "do it and you will be deadinsaneorinjail". End the ban on relationships (ban on sex can stand, for obvious reasons - its georgia). In essence, HLA must end their attempts at suppressing negative personality traits in their students, and instead focus on turning those negatives into either neutrals or positives.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2009, 07:46:32 PM »
lol.. a "kinder, gentler program"? Not gonna work. Not with Bucci still in place. And a program is still a program. No matter what you call it. The mind fuck will still go on and kids will continue to be hurt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2009, 08:26:08 PM »
In a perfect world, yes. no more programs.

but we dont live in a perfect world. kids will continue to misbehave, and parents will continue to send them away. there will be a demand for programs regardless of if they existed or not. back in the day the kids would be sent of to a millitary school, or sent to live with a relative in "the old country", or sent to a same-sex religious school. none of those options i think are preferable to a "kinder, gentler program" as you put it. An "ethical" program should be absolutely indistinguishable from a traditional private boarding school except for the fact that A. messed up kids go there and B. the kids get extra attention with not only their schoolwork, but in their emotional lives too.

do you have any realistic solutions? if so, please, tell me. otherwise, quit bloviating your ideals and snap back to reality. you will never be able to get rid of programs because there is a demand for them, just as you will never get rid of drugs because the demand is there. the best we can do is try to negate any harm these programs do and make them into positive places that actually help kids.

you do realize that although most kids dont deserve to be sent away, there are the bad apples that do? there will always be kids that need help, just as there will always be dysfunctional programs. society needs programs. it just doesnt need programs as they have manifested in the last 100 years.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2009, 08:28:51 PM »
Quote from: "hello12345"
you do realize that although most kids dont deserve to be sent away, there are the bad apples that do? there will always be kids that need help, just as there will always be dysfunctional PROGRAMS. society needs programs.

sorry, meant to say PARENTS

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »
Do the parents know?  who knows... but the courts sure do (see attached)
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2009, 09:58:17 PM »
*see above  PDF

I have just read HLA attorney Robert Barnaby's answer to "Writ of Execution"  that was filed by the plaintiffs and it is laughable, to say the least.  "Saturday Night Live" in Gainesville. How high is the "bar" in Georgia?  Ridiculous.

It is no news to anyone familiar with Hidden Lake Academy for Buccellato to be owing taxes.  If one looks at his tax payment records over the years,
owing two years back taxes is pretty much no surprise.  It was apparent before the lawsuit was filed and obviously it is business as usual with regard to paying taxes on time after the lawswuit.

According to what Barnaby wrote, they are banking, no pun intended, on nary a soul coming up with the 7.2 on the courthouse steps - but that is according to Barnaby. A long time ago, according to Quirk and Quirk(representing HLA) , "HLA purchased a mobile lab", "HLA was not a "Therapeutic Boarding School, the term was used for marketing purposes only", "HLA did not accept violent children" and the list could go on..  Bar licenses?  Please.  Marionettes, masquerading as attorneys.  You all took an oath before the court, does that not supercede your oath to Buccellato?

And, the entire HLA package will sell you a donkey if you contracted for a pony.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »
Word on the street is that the "little general" has come out of hiding...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »
Sale Day March 3rd if one believes it....From what I hear,  according to Buccellatto, everything is fine and ' business'  continues as usual.  Let's see if BB&T
backs off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 08:48:18 PM »
According to Buccellato, BB&T has granted some grace...continuing the saga...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2009, 08:13:33 PM »
I'm very, very curious how someone in the banking sector chose not to continue with the foreclosure, especially in this climate. I wonder what went on under the table? I wonder how pleased BB&T's management would be when they realize no money will be forthcoming, ever? I wonder what would happen if someone were to, well... tell them?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »
Here you go:
[attachment=0:2eiu7fs3]plaintiffs-reply-memorandum-direct-payments-foreclosure-proceedings.pdf[/attachment:2eiu7fs3]
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »
Quote from: "Guest 4"
If one notices Buccellato's affidavit to the court, Buccellato states that he is the "owner and headmaster"...oops.  Does Joe Stapp agree with this, not that we care, he sold his soul a long time ago...but I think the court should seek clarification or Berger and Montague.  Will the 'actual' headmaster of HLA, please stand up?

As a former student of HLA, I have seen Dr. Buccellato under 10 times during my stay of over 22 months.  On all public matters he claims to be deeply concerned and interested in the well-being of students.  In reality he spends most of his time holed up in his home located on campus, but far away from where students are allowed to go.  

Joe Stapp...  Quite possibly the worst public speaker on the planet, he has given the same speech about, "If the entire population of the earth was reduced to 100 people..." at three graduations in a row.  He has almost know knowledge of how to communicate effectively with students.  He is a terrible choice of headmaster.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »
yeah the stapp name has a reputation for being shitty leaders and public personas

i'm refering to scott stapp of creed.  :lala: :-)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2009, 11:11:50 AM »
I totally agree that Joe Stapp is a joke. He has the "Little Man Syndrome", or Napolean Complex. He also has very poor social skills, so the thought of him having a degree in counseling makes me sick. He is a very sarcastic and arrogant little man. I was not at all impressed!