Author Topic: BANK SEEKS TO FORECLOSE ON HIDDEN LAKE PROPERTY  (Read 6127 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: BANK SEEKS TO FORECLOSE ON HIDDEN LAKE PROPERTY
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 01:08:58 PM »
It would be my guess that the "HLA SALE" has been carefully orchestrated by Buccellato and Thornton Morris, his financial guru.  Again, this is a guess.

Question?  Who is vulnerable in the class settlement and who isn't?  If the assets were moved, who could bail him out???  Did his brothers also move St. Francis's
"liquid capital" ?  Are they vulnerable?  What about Kenneth Spooner Buccellato???

I would not party just yet.  If one of the above entities bailed out Buccellato, there could be a possible lease-back at a lower market value.  THere are many ways to get around this and Buccellato is good, very good at this.

Just look at "The Chapel Fund" aka Hidden Lake Foundation, Inc. dissolved Buccellato maintains to pay the Foundations legal fees) which everyone knows is
a blatant, perjured lie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »
I'm skeptical. Bucci probably has something up his sleeve.

What if, Bucci has an associate show up who purchases the land with funds already secured. Then “rents” the property back to Bucci well below market value. Could be where all the assets have been disappearing to.

I am highly skeptical of anything Bucci touches or is involved in. I wouldn’t put it past him to pull some stunt like that.

Jezus F'in Christ. Could you make the Confirmation Codes any more encrypted?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »
Okay all you speculators...

Will HLA sell for an amount Less Than or Equal to the Chapel Fund?

Who will be there to bid?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »
Who is going to bid?  That is probably pre-arranged, too.  And one scenario:  HLA property sells to another pre-determined entity...Buccellato files personal bankruptcy and HLA (all co-defendant entities named in the lawsuit) file bankruptcy, and good-bye to the settlement.  Berger and Montague were basically gone long ago... no negligence filed,thus, no insurance coverage...they bailed.
Ask oneself why Buccellato would start up Mountain Brook and Creekside, only to fold?  Last ditch effort....absolutely not.  He was aware this was coming down the pike.  He still recently attended an industry meeting, and he was actually there up on the big screen.  Tot of a man, an illuminated joke. Why would he bother if he was folding??  Think about it...if one knows his psyche, the answer is clear.  Let us see if everything has been separated out and if Kenneth Spooner files bankruptcy....
And what are they going to tell the parents of current students as they covered up the lawsuit allegations, will they do the same now?  Because scenario two-
there will be no sale and in his own mind, either way, Buccellato feels he will come back bigger and better...hopefully, leashed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »
Where are Buccellato's "goons" that he owns?  No comments?  At least he doesn't 'own'  "The Dahlonega Nugget".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
what if I buy the property, and turn it into a wildlife conservation center or turn it into a residential subdivision or maybe mountain retreat? or maybe i'll buy part of the land and turn that area into a hedonist's retreat - strip club, bar, spa w/asian massage...etc. i wonder how HLA would be able to function with that sort of thing being operated on lower left field...or where the SAC used to be.

bucci is going to be surprised when he sees me at the auction..... especially surprised that one of the lowly potheads his institution tried to brainwash now has the power and capital to squash his entire enterprise with a single bid, without even scratching the surface of his [potheads] budget. For me, buying that land is like exxon buying a new drill bit, or cisco buying a new server.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 02:04:21 PM »
I think what you people are doing is terrible.  I have a child there now and am very pleased with the progress she has made.  The counselors are great and whether licensed or not, that is not my concern.  They are effective and truly care about their work.  The financial workings of the school are their own and not my concern.  i just hope they can weather this storm because I think they do a tremendous service despite what a lot of you are saying.  I would like you to get a life and leave these people alone.  Quit living in the past and just once make an attempt to rid yourselves of your bitterness and hatered.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »
Quote from: "guest 88"
I think what you people are doing is terrible.  I have a child there now and am very pleased with the progress she has made.  The counselors are great and whether licensed or not, that is not my concern.  They are effective and truly care about their work.  The financial workings of the school are their own and not my concern.  i just hope they can weather this storm because I think they do a tremendous service despite what a lot of you are saying.  I would like you to get a life and leave these people alone.  Quit living in the past and just once make an attempt to rid yourselves of your bitterness and hatered.

Well,  that didn't take long. Sir or Madame sycophant, if you are not one of Buccellato's "goons", sadly for your child you are uninformed and naive.  Buccellato cares nothing for your child or anyone elses, and he certainly does not care about the counselors.  You are a number and only a number and your child is less than that in Buccellato's eyes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »
Quote from: "guest33"

Well,  that didn't take long. Sir or Madame sycophant, if you are not one of Buccellato's "goons", sadly for your child you are uninformed and naive.  Buccellato cares nothing for your child or anyone elses, and he certainly does not care about the counselors.  You are a number and only a number and your child is less than that in Buccellato's eyes.

I believe her number is "88"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 07:08:41 PM »
you say you dont care about HLA's finances?

maybe you should consider that you are getting about a dollars worth of service for every twenty dollars you give them?

do you realize your kid will be back to their old ways the day he/she gets out? you're just going to have an illusion that the kid's doing OK, because theres a hidden curriculum at HLA: how to not get caught. if you consider a criminal education, like one you can get in prison, valuable, then i guess you are getting a decent return for your money.

do you realize that you can buy your kid into NYU or any Ivy League school regardless of your kids behavior for the amount of money you have spent on HLA - including the hidden fees like ed-consultants*** activity fees, grossly overpriced toiletries, plane tickets...etc? a year of parties at one of those schools and they'll be so sick of "misbehaving" that they'll turn into an Obama-type?

***If you didnt need an ed-consultant, your going to need one to get your kid out of HLA. Hidden lake holds on to their students for dear life. it's easier to keep kids there than find new ones to admit, and kids that have gone through the program are more cost-effective to look after - putting a big price tag on retention. when your kids about to graduate, they will try to keep them postgrad. they will use any kind of leverage they have to keep them there. Most respectable private schools around the country have stopped taking HLA kids, thanks to uniformly unchanged bad apples that come out of there. further, the counselors will write negative letters to your prospective schools about your kid to decrease your kid's chances of getting in. WHY? because they get paid commission for every kid in their peer group that they keep postgrad. The ed-consultants also get paid commission and/or favors (look up leslie goldberg in the court docs) for kids they retain at HLA after grad, so have fun finding an ed consultant that wont take your money and stick you with HLA for another year or two anyway.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »
 I would like you to get a life and leave these people alone.  Quit living in the past and just once make an attempt to rid yourselves of your bitterness and hatered.

I will leave them alone when they leave all those kids and poor exploited families alone. I will rid myself of bitterness when the land upon which Hidden Lake Academy is purged of the tears of the tortured souls imprisoned there. I Will rid myself of Hatred when there is no more HLA left to hate. I will go my way when you allow your child to go their way.

Offline parent

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 11:07:45 PM »
Looks like I struck a nerve

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »
Quote from: "hello?"
The ed-consultants also get paid commission and/or favors (look up leslie goldberg in the court docs) for kids they retain at HLA after grad, so have fun finding an ed consultant that wont take your money and stick you with HLA for another year or two anyway.

Sorry for seeming to sidetrack this thread, but...could you please tell me more particulars about Leslie Goldberg and her involvement with HLA?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 12:56:12 AM »
The specifics are found in the complaint: http://www.bergermontague.com/pdfs/Hidd ... plaint.pdf

i havnt read it over recently, but you should.  

to sum it up off the top of my head, Leslie Goldberg was taking favors from buccelatto, including airfare for trips.

Her relationship with bucci went like this: She had "professional" respect for him, and he likewise to her. She was well-connected in the TBS/emotionalgrowthschool/boardingschool circles, and was well-respected. schools and colleges all over the country knew her name. a simple CC to leslie on a student's email to the admissions department of many schools could greatly improve a students chance of getting in. Getting on leslie's good side - being on her list of leslie-approved schools could also result in that school gaining significant enrollment increases from big-ticket families. How she gained that sort of reputation i dont have a clue about. bucci wanted to be at the top of her list, so he did semi-unethical things to get there. (i say semi-unethical because i have to admit this sort of thing is common practice in both american and international business and politics). There were benefits to leslie though if you had her as an ed-con. your kid at hla became a high-ticket item, care was taken not to mistreat them to the extent that you may be driven to pull them. if your kid complained to leslie about something bucci would never hear the end of it. also, if you really insisted she would do her best to try to get your kid into a good school and not keep you at HLA.

as for the comment before about commission - ed consultants dont get paid for keeping kids post-grad, but the peer group counselors do (or did).

This was HLA's ed consultant/postgrad scam:

-Your kids in fire/wind element and you are looking at boarding schools for your kid's junior/senior year at high school.  
-You have been highly cooperative and have signed along with the program with great enthusiasm. this makes you a target for this scam
-they try to convince you that your kid needs to finish up high school at HLA  - there exists a booklet which details specifics to counselors as to what they should say to parents in this situation. dont have time now, but i'll write some of the things up later.
-you insist otherwise, and they say they will not offer any help in getting your kid into the next school - that means no recommendation which is sometimes necessary when coming out of a TBS
-they have you talk to an ed-consultant, they give numbers to you
-ed-con tries to agree with school
-you insist otherwise
-pressure begins - the school threatens to withold your kid's transcript because your kid's failing a class (teacher instructed to fail them). they say kid must repeat class, which at HLA entails another year becouse said class is not offered in the summer and although they'll get the credit in the winter, schools rarely accept transfers mid year, especially for seniors. This can be especially bad if your kid is already a senior.
-ed-con charges large sum for service of getting your kid into next school
-kid magically starts passing the class again.
-despite attempt to get into "traditional" schools, ed-con arrogantly steers you towards emotional growth schools and other TBS's, as a "step down". there's not much of a "step down" involved with these schools, it's always more of the same presented on a different color plate. This is because these types of schools are more open to doing business with ed-cons than traditional schools - "normal kids dont need ed-cons".
-After alot of arguing your kid finally gets into a boarding school.

HLA benefits because they gave the ED-con business, and now the ed-con is more likely to refer kids to HLA, ED-con benefits because now he/she has your money, and your kid barely gets into another school.

i'm not sure if all this still goes on at HLA. i'd put my money on not happening. BUT, you must understand: If someone is willing to compromise their morals once, they are willing to do it again. don't play into HLA's claims of "reform", they havnt reformed. they just changed the way they operate on the surface.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 01:24:45 PM »
IS IT NOT POSSIBLE FOR BERGER AND MONTAGUE TO SLAP A LIEN AGAINST THE PROPERTY BECAUSE OF THE JUDGEMENT AND DEFAULT OF BUCCELLATO?
HAVE BERGER AND MONTAGUE DONE SO?  WHAT IS THE LAW ?