Author Topic: Raleigh PV Protest 1/24/09  (Read 2831 times)

Offline act.da

• View Profile
Raleigh PV Protest 1/24/09
« on: January 30, 2009, 12:08:20 PM »
On the 24th I again protested PV's parent meeting in Raleigh NC. The youtube video below sums up the events, but if anyone wants more information about something I'll go into more detail about it here.
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR55Xv9dtPw
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
<&/PV>
[size=85]"that protester guy is still coming"[/size]

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Raleigh PV Protest 1/24/09
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »
Were they taking pics of you in retaliation for your previous endeavors? lol
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 12:39:51 PM »
more than likely for a private chat something along the lines of look out for this person. or to try and turn them into local LEO for harassment. harassment for what i dont know, but you know how people are they will try anything.
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »
Were those counselors or alumni?  I'm sorry, I couldn't tell the difference from their behavior - it looked like the old PV peer pressure/provocation method, trying to "break you down".  What a brave bunch of assholes the Pegler cultists are.  They disobeyed their master Pegler's instructions to ignore you, too.  Now there's a video of PV alumni success stories acting like 10 yr. olds.  Pegler, these are your show ponies to hook the marks and rubes?  I've seen the MySpace blogs of most of those alumni, you should check them out.  All they do is talk about weed and getting drunk.  You didn't "cure" them, you taught them to be lying assholes who booze and drug almost as much as PV's counselors.  (See the PV counselor photo "wall of shame")  

Act.da, you're the man.  You maintained your cool, detached status while the KoolAid Krew devolved into the sort of behavior you expected from them.  Even better, you preserved the PV'ites embarrassing display of infantile idiocy for posterity.  

Oh, yeah - Pegler, I say this out of deep concern - Get on Nutrisystem, buddy.  You're looking more like a cellulite mountain than when I last saw you in November.  Ease off the Twinkies, Cap'n Bob.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"