Author Topic: I See Mark - Where's Cheryl?  (Read 32630 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I See Mark - Where's Cheryl?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 02:17:06 AM »
Quote from: "Lolita"
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Lolita"
And it ended... too late. I wish I could've been part of it - I lied in my deposition for fear of being sent back to that place, or to another facility as I was still a minor when the deposition was taken. Too scared... too mortal. Maybe if the court had seen my evidence, they would've gotten just what they deserved. For more info, read my thread...

This deposition was in the criminal, not civil case, correct?

Correct.
::fullofshit::
That's strange.   There was never any deposition in the criminal case.  I don't know who you are coming on this site impersonating a survivor, but it's pretty apparent to everybody.  Whatever your reason for coming on here with "bait" and wanting to contact Joey or any other actual Whitmore survivors can't be good.  My guess is you're little miss Sue Scheff, and if that's so, I suggest you go do the world a favor and wash your fucking mouth out with buckshot. :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
Re: I See Mark - Where's Cheryl?
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 01:45:25 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
::fullofshit::
That's strange.   There was never any deposition in the criminal case.  I don't know who you are coming on this site impersonating a survivor, but it's pretty apparent to everybody.  Whatever your reason for coming on here with "bait" and wanting to contact Joey or any other actual Whitmore survivors can't be good.  My guess is you're little miss Sue Scheff, and if that's so, I suggest you go do the world a favor and wash your fucking mouth out with buckshot. :twofinger:

Excuse me, but apparently you know very little about this whole thing, Mr. Guest. Who are you, first of all, going on here anonymously and expecting us all to take your word? Who the hell are you? You know nothing, and you're flaunting that. I was there, I did give a deposition recorded on tape and recorded in writing. There were depositions taken for the criminal case. Why don't you ask some of the other kids? I wasn't the only one who gave one. Not everyone did, of course, but there was a good amount. Next time, make sure you've got your story straight before slinging insults and accusations. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Fuck you too, asshole.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson