Author Topic: FUCK HYDE JUST FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FUCK HYDE JUST FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 16, 2009, 11:39:09 PM »
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im breaking down im fucking serious i cant stand this shit anymore. this place is killing me. fuck i cant take it any more i just wana fucking end it all. I am miserable from the moment i wake up to when i goto sleep. i constantly feel like shit i have teachers and students all over me treating me like shit i cant stand these confrontations IM FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!!!! can i do anything right or am i just a comlete fucking fuck up!!!!!!! im traped and im losing it i want to end my life thats how bad this place is
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: FUCK HYDE JUST FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 12:42:57 AM »
Quote from: "shitfucksonabitch"
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im breaking down im fucking serious i cant stand this shit anymore. this place is killing me. fuck i cant take it any more i just wana fucking end it all. I am miserable from the moment i wake up to when i goto sleep. i constantly feel like shit i have teachers and students all over me treating me like shit i cant stand these confrontations IM FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!!!! can i do anything right or am i just a comlete fucking fuck up!!!!!!! im traped and im losing it i want to end my life thats how bad this place is

Trust me, the confrontations are the easiest part. You appear to still be at least of sane mind about the place.

Get out while you can, because sooner or later you'll start making concessions, because it is just so damn difficult to keep up your integrity and still survive, psychologically speaking (and I'm NOT talking about the Hyde type of "integrity" here).

Soon you'll feel obliged to allow that they've got a point on some particular aspect, and then another one, and then another one... and then the love-bombing will begin to get under your skin, and you'll start to believe that they actually care...

And by the time it's some other poor sod's turn on the hot seat, gettin' screwed to the gills for some perceived character flaw or petty misdeed, you'll believe -- along with the rest of the school -- that they actually had it coming to them, and that public humiliation and confrontation is good for their "character."

The hard part comes after you're outta there. I figure people generally take at least ten years trying to process "the meaning of Hyde School" for every year they spend in that place. This, presuming there wasn't some traumatic episode that happened to you while you there, and which happens with far greater frequency than they would have you believe.

Should this last circumstance be your unfortunate lot, you will soon discover just how much they "care." Because they don't. Your parents are no longer paying the tuition bill.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 09:45:10 AM »
Don't listen to Ursee-Poo...

He left Hyde and now spends all his time posting on this useless piece of dung board...
almost 3000 posts!  Is this where you want to end up?
Suck it up, take responsibility for your exsistance and tell the people on your case to F-off by
showing some drive while you move away from feeling sorry for yourself!
The trouble is, you'll probably never see this, because after they found out about your 1st post..you're probably shoveling snow!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 07:59:12 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

He left Hyde and now spends all his time posting on this useless piece of dung board...
Suck it up, take responsibility for your exsistance and tell the people on your case to F-off by
The trouble is, you'll probably never see this, because after they found out about your 1st post..you're probably shoveling snow!

BEar Slam!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 03:03:13 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Here we have a stellar example of the sort of "CONCERN" fostered and epitomized by Hyde School culture. Peer on peer predation, gotta love it. Hey, that's one way to keep the little buggers in line, eh? Dude, I'm surprised you didn't offer to hold the noose steady for him.

As for my posting habits, if you had bothered to check, little more than a third have been invested in the Hyde forum. Clearly my interests in this area are broader than you have yet entertained.

No slam on you in this, Guest, but a comment on your environment: Just why is it that "critical thinking" is interpreted -- by Hyde School -- to be equivalent to being critical of all who don't think in line with the Hyde status quo? Try reading in this here "dung board" a bit more, preferably with an open mind. You might actually learn something.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 11:58:41 AM »
A recent graduate (?) shares her true feelings about Hyde. Perhaps one could think of this as a kind of informal "satisfaction survey."

FUCKKKK HYDEEEE SCHOOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we4sGUuRBjY
    me and walyyyy expressing our truest and dearest feelings towards hyde school =)[/list]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 08:57:45 PM »
    hyde should SUCK IT UP cause they just SSSUUUUUCCCCKKKK hahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa