Author Topic: Sheila at Northwest Academy & other Idaho schools  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sheila at Northwest Academy & other Idaho schools
« on: January 13, 2009, 09:55:09 PM »
Sheila from NWA and probly some of the other idaho schools was a bi-polar psycho who lived to fuck with students. I think she got off on it. Some kind of a power trip or controll issues. I hope your reading this Sheila its, ALAN MILSAPS, the kid you constantly tried to scheeme on and get into trouble. I was dirty the whole time ya fucking cunt bagg and didn't get put on one restriction. You got played sooo hard by me bitch. You thought you had those mind games figured out but I beat your sorry ass at your own game. Go back to montanna and drink your fat ugly ass to death you stupid bitch. The world would be a better place for it.
 :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sheila at Northwest Academy & other Idaho schools
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »
Sheila from NWA and probly some of the other idaho schools was a bi-polar psycho who lived to fuck with students. I think she got off on it. Some kind of a power trip or controll issues. I hope your reading this Sheila its, ALAN MILSAPS, the kid you constantly tried to scheeme on and get into trouble. I was dirty the whole time ya fucking cunt bagg and didn't get put on one restriction. You got played sooo hard by me bitch. You thought you had those mind games figured out but I beat your sorry ass at your own game. Go back to montanna and drink your fat ugly ass to death you stupid bitch. The world would be a better place for it.   Anyone else know the sheila I'm talking ab;out?  Sorry I cant remember her last name but she was a bigger woman with short blonde hair and usually only hung out with the upper school students.  Anyone care to share any sheila stories?
 :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:[/quote]

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 06:29:11 AM »
the post so nice you made it twice?

Was her last name Claremont? There was a Sheila when I was at RMA in the late 80s, and I heard that later on, she became a total power staff and had her own clique of favorites just like caroline did. However, when I was there, she was nothing  more than a lowly aerobics instructor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »
Yeah that sounds like Sheila had favorites and was a total power tripping alcoholic.   The thought of her doing areobic class is funny to me though because she was big and out of shape when I knew her.  By the time I knew her it was 2000-2002 and she had a lot of power in the cedu system and was considered head staff.   Clairmont does sound familar though she had short blonde hair when I knew her and she is from montanna thats about all I know about her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »
BTW I was at Northwest Acadamey but I know for a fact she was at RMA before that

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 11:01:59 PM »
Ah yes, Sheila Clairemont.  She was certainly a fine example of a frigid, controlling, sadisctic woman with acute alcholism and possible repressed lesbian leanings.  She had thighs the size of Montana and the mouth to go with them.  I just stayed away from her during my stay from the mid to late 90's because you could tell she was not worth tangling with.  I had friend who kind of appreciated her brashness, but we only got to see her before she hit the recliner with a case of Milwaukee's best.  How many times do you think the Bonners Police got called to that witch's den on a domestic?

I do remember seeing pictures of her in aerobic clothes in the various buildings.  Perhaps that's how the floorboards got so weak in the old house?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 06:09:14 PM »
which school did you go to?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 06:38:25 PM »
If anyone out there hates Shelia and her little lapdog Brian, I'd be amazed to see it.
- John Gilbert

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 03:12:15 AM »
I went to NWA and Shelia came and took over the school with fear and intimation.  Also the thought of that fat bitch doing aerobics, sex or beating me up always made me laugh, which was always at the worst time.  Come to think about it I think those 3 were her favorite subjects in raps.

In retrospect it was impressive, her strategy was a mix between british divide and conquer, and the whole godfather keep your enemies close strategy.

She came in and her first rap with our group tried to scare the shit out of people and act like her normally crazy self.  Anyone that stood up to her was suddenly her best friend,  Owe how she was gunna need your help and how great you were and blah blah blah.  After having Joel being the person she replaced you thought she would be like him therefor you believed her.
Then she went after the staff with the help of some of the leaders of the school, to be honest I helped and was happy to dish out to them the shit they dished out to other people.  The smarter ones saw this and left or were fired for what ever reason.  If I remember right ralph was the last to go.  Once he was leaving I really knew shit was going to go bad for me, they had essentially gotten rid of the last logical staff member on my team, replaced them with staff she had previously destroyeed then attempted to build back up in her image (Curtis and others).  So Shelia could now begin to do what ever she wanted to the kids in it.

Then one by one she would either get you to act crazy like her, yes you diana you crazy puerto rican bitch, and you little clan of croonies (brownshirts of NWA) which ment you could basicly do what you want and torment people then you would be rewarded for it.

Or she would let you hang yourself, Max buddy sorry i watched it happen.  Or she would set you up like she did to me.  She allowed me to bring things back from a homevisit like cd player music because there was no room in the OSD, I was allowed to keep it but not move in yet.  She waited about a 3 months then had people search my shit then busted me for having what she let me bring in.

After basicly netralzing all of the leaders, threw either alliance (diana and the brownshirts)  Or punishment myself and the rest of my peergroup.  She could work away at the other younger students who did not know any better.  This is when the constant fear and the meds started.

Before her it was about loving and caring.  After her it was all about being out of your comfort zone, like a constantly walking on eggshells who will be next when will it be.   Dont get me wring things were fucked in Raps and Propheets and fucking nuts,  But shelia essentially turned the entire school into a rap.  That is how you felt the entire time.  At this time was when they also started medicating all of the students.  Every kid that was not on medication was not on it because there parents would not allow it.  They asked EVERY parent to put you on medication.  I was fortunate in that my father took enough time to give a shit about me to read what they wanted and refused.  Around this time shelia requested permission to send me to a mental institute for lack of participation or some bullshit like that, The only good thing Lisa ever did was bring me into that meeting.  After that meeting Glen Sutton and his wife became the last holdouts of logic, love and caring.  She refused to let me join glens team but the staff decided it would be best if bruce joined us and he took over as my staff member/handler.

I knew the end was near for most of my friend and i became increasingly disattached towards the end, the amount of kids not on drugs dwindled.  I played a lot of soccer but planned on going out with a bang.  When graduation was coming up you get to choose who walks you down in the ceramony since everyone i knew and cared for was gone, I figured what better fuck you would there be then to make shelia do it.  After all she wouldnt let me leave the team because she cared about me so I asked her in front of her boss lisa, so she had to say yes.  About a day or two before we left I threw a fake propheet, I had the combinations to everything because the room they used for the propheets was also the history classroom, which I taught for a couple months because the last Teacher left after he figured they were all facist bastards.  I got permission to watch some movies there with some friends the day before I left and threw it.   I invited one person that was not my friend just to make it scheme inclusive, sure enough that motherfucker told me less than 24 hours till graduation and shelia still has to walk me down.  My two good friends that stayed had to work for months afterwards as shelias whipping boys and i am deeply sorry for that, one of them died less than a year later so i can never make that up or explain it to him.  But I did make posters and props and everything that were a total mockery of most of the propheets, Shelia also got to come see since I was leaving the next day I just left he shit up.  I think she refused at the last second and i think the director lisa walked me but i cannot really remember.  The only thing that did mean anything to me was that i was finally leaving.  Liberation was there at last.  I only lived under her reign for the last year or so, and i also got to live under joel stinton, it was night and day,  Joel made you feel good about your self and feel comfortable, make you want to open up.  Shelia just battered you down until you broke.  When i left she only had control of her team and had reached an agreement taht she wouldnt go crazy on any of the Suttons kids without there permission.  I do not know the details but I do know that they were not there a year later and she still was, and was now basically in control of the whole school.

The thing that angers me the most and is that if you were to put me into that situation today i could mind fuck her out of the schools zeitgeist but at that age I had no experience with that level of fear and no access to knowledge about dissent and just froze when i came under such an attack,  She was like a hitler.  She spoke with such passion and energy that you believed her after all she was a professional and there to help.  And when she came for me there was noone left.

That school taught you how to live in a society of fear and it also taught you one of two things, how to be manipulated or how to manipulate.  I would have liked to have taken that knowledge into politics ut it is pretty safe to say that graduating from there or even attending there pretty much puts you in the cult crazys category and makes any sort of public office impossible.

As far as hate shelia, that would be an understatement, I wouldnt piss on her to put the fire out.  There were even times when i felt i needed closure and driving out there and doing some real midevil shit with her.  Since then I have moved onto the bigger picture in trying to defeat the shelias of our time.  The fear mongers.  But I am one of the few, I have talked to graduates and people that were there and sad but true some of them still feel she helped or was there to help.

In all honesty the most lasting thing I got from Cedu was night terrors which still come and go to this day.
Ray peer group 6 graduated in 2000

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »
Shiela Clairmont ran my fulltime.  I was in peergroup 41 at Rocky Mountain Academy.  My full-time project consisted of building a rock wall nearest the "upper student dorms."  I had to move rocks in a wheelbarrow a considerable distance.  My fulltime lasted nearly two weeks.  I had to sit in a booth whereas I could speak to very few students.  I was isolated in one sense or another.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 12:42:34 AM »
Quote from: "bobpeterson1973"
Shiela Clairmont ran my fulltime.  I was in peergroup 41 at Rocky Mountain Academy.  My full-time project consisted of building a rock wall nearest the "upper student dorms."  I had to move rocks in a wheelbarrow a considerable distance.  My fulltime lasted nearly two weeks.  I had to sit in a booth whereas I could speak to very few students.  I was isolated in one sense or another.

Haven't you heard? Slavery and solitary confinement is  therapeutic!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 04:01:13 AM »
I avoided her as I was good at blending in with the woodwork.  She just looked like a rough truck driver lady, with balls of steel, I stayed out of her way.  In fact I would often make rounds and walk around the house to avoid getting in conversations with certain people.  She had a vicious tongue that one.  I just tried to pretend to write shit in journals, saying I was writing books so they just took me as completely mad and didn't bother me much. After a while started to think that some of the students were actually staffed spies so I just kind of stopped talking to most people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »
she reminded me of a rabid mutant poodle on steroids
 ::puke::
That said, I also think that people here are giving far too much credit to her cognitive abilities.
I'd place what you observed, as more of her mundane ability to mimic other staff, rather than genuine 'strategy' or intellectual prowess involved.

I think she wasn't mean to me because I was in Caroline's group, and she would lick Caroline's boot if she demanded.