Author Topic: [To be determined]  (Read 671 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
[To be determined]
« on: January 10, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Quote from: "Richard Bradbury Florida"
ne of the things that came out in the lawsuit I was involved in for five years with Mel over his penis pump which is now mine by the way is as follows:

According to Mel's deposition the Sembler Company keep's "Special files" on special people and Mel's "Secretary" Marlene McCord mainains those files, they also have an IT Department at the Sembler Company which 24 hours a day monitors all of these sites and even though Betty Sembler said in her deposition she does not email much or monitor the web sites I have read many of her emails and know thats just not true.

They are very worried over the truth that gets posted about their horrible acts at Straight and their horrible support of Straight.

A number of the nasty postings made to this site are done by people working on behalf of the Semblers and or one of their many companies to keep everyone fighting and so forth.

It's that simple.

Recall the race wars of the early 1900's, the white politicians kept it going because it was to their advantage.

Same thing here.

Mel and Betty Sembler are very wealthy and for such a wealthy people they really are concerned about very petty things.  

Being wealthy does not = being smart.

I found this out during the course of the lawsuit.  

These are some dumb wealthy people with evil intentions that's all.  Its just that simple.

Best wishes and Happy 2009 to you all and I thought it was well intentioned and a good start to the new year to see that former Straight employee come forward and tell the truth.  A little late to help Fager's lawsuit but got to respect that he came forward at all.

Now he's in the "Special files" Marlene McCord keeps and now they will attack him as well.

Any reason why we can't publish this material all over the net? I don't doubt a word of the above cause, having grown up in this cult, I know how they think and operate. But I would just LOVE to have hard evidence such as sworn deposition to support my claims about them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »