Author Topic: Cybernations..  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Cybernations..
« on: September 13, 2010, 02:25:23 AM »
www.cybernations.net

Free, fun, and with time it is easy to play. I've been playing off and on since 2007. My first nation was put under an Eternal Zero Infrastructure order by my own alliance. This essentially means they were hunting me on espionage charges. I dodged them right and left for most of 2007 to 2008 where they let me off the hook on the promise that I would just vanish.

So I did, and I started a new nation.

Got wiped out in a major war..

Started another one.. Got wiped out by an admin ban, which was overturned later on.

I'm on my 4th or 5th nation, love the game. The alliance politics makes it interesting as hell. As a veteran of the 3rd Great War, NoCB, NoVision vs. Onevision, Sajassbie, the First Earth Brigade Pillaging, and a few other little things here and there I can say that if you get into the right alliance it never gets boring.

If there are enough people interested in playing here on fornits, I'll do my bit to convince my alliance to allow us to form a protectorate. They'll protect us from larger nations while we grow, raid, troll, plunder, and in general raise all kinds of hell.

Good damn fun.

:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hedge

• View Profile
Re: Cybernations..
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 02:20:11 PM »
I'm in!

I loved this game in college.

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »