Author Topic: So what is this all about  (Read 66073 times)

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
Re: So what is this all about
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2008, 02:25:01 AM »
so what do you want on midwest? what should i be looking for? i have done a lot of looking at the facility as well as any articles on it. at one point i contacted the DA and asked for legal papers to protest. he re directed me to the state and well i just let it go.

let me know where to start to dig guys.

oh and just for kev :agree:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2008, 04:47:02 AM »
how about anything you can lay your hands on for midwest? Even if it isn't able to go on the website you never know if someone like Secret Prisons, Heal, or ISAC might find it of use.

Start a holding thread for it is my suggestion and get parking.

Offline kev (antiWWASP.com)

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2008, 05:20:44 AM »
lol first, glad to see you brought some of that antiwwasp spirit with ya... ;D

i'd like to know at this point in time who may be considering (bare with me che) this idea of the portal. Before anyone in this private forum gets to peek at the design (which was built upon a massively perfect template framework for the record), there will be a few simple rules. no sharing of the beta test account password. the whole domain will remain locked to the public until the main players give the go ahead, at the very least to use your information. when everyone feels like we have a fairly decent start and enough content to show the world what we're capable of.. the site will go live, and we can take baby steps towards our larger goals.

i basically just want to see where everyone stands now that you're all fat and happy from thanksgiving. figured i'd jump in here and try to catch you all in fairly decent moods to garner some much needed support... this portal can display amazing amounts of information in a very smooth and user friendly fashion. im not asking you to form the alliance yet, i want to know who at this point basically likes the progression we've made towards just operating a portal for now, and using all our information to forward our individual websites and organizations while starting to chip away at the "industry's" firm SEO foothold.
[9:26:52 AM] Michael Crawford says: it\'s an orange splotch with sentimental value to ginger.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2008, 05:37:46 AM »
wisdom?

:notworthy:

Glad to see all the time I spent in Skype didn't go to waste.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2008, 05:51:57 AM »
If there is a firm SEO foothold, that does need to be chipped away, if possible. That would pose a big problem to any large scale anti-program website plans.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2008, 06:15:24 AM »
well for example, the terms this project will have high keyword density for: "troubled teen" "teen programs" "out of control teen"... go visit google and try to find an "anti" program website in any of the first 20 results or so.. the proof is in the pudding.
[9:26:52 AM] Michael Crawford says: it\'s an orange splotch with sentimental value to ginger.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2008, 06:40:14 AM »
midwest-academy-exposed.com registered.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2008, 06:44:38 AM »
cool, looks like we have our next target then, antiwwasp forums will be live tomorrow, i will bring my team into this from there.. first responder can act as a laison of sorts between us, and can coordinate projects for "our side". first, once i bring the forums up i'd like you to hit the member list and PM every midwest survivor asking for details and testimony. I'll scan the forums myself for juicy tidbits, and we'll meet back here with our results, hopefully psy will open the next "project" thread and we'll get it all posted there. (forms huddle) and "BREAK"...

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2008, 09:58:09 PM »
waiting on 5 responses before i let the APALL forums go live (only forum inside the portal design, everything else will remain unpublished til im ready)...

if you want a preview folks, all i need to hear is 5 people to say i can use their writing and/or contributions... just 5 volunteers and we open the forum to the public (registration required)

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
wisdom?

:notworthy:

Glad to see all the time I spent in Skype didn't go to waste.

So am I....so I am I....my comrade in arms... che
United we stand....divided....we fail!

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »
Thank you all for a very warm welcome here at fornits.  Everyone's cooperation and collaboration on this very important endeavor has been amazing.  We TRULY have what it takes to make the closure of these programs for real.  
Two weeks ago, no one would have thought putting this all together was possible.  Many were skeptical, some jaded, and strained relationships from events that happened in the past seemed as though a true alliance could not be formed...but look what happened.  People not only jumped on board, but graciously and selflessly donated their time and resources to seeing this alliance come to fruition...in less than a week!
Mind you...there we some really rough days this week, but the overall willingness of all these organization to "put their differences aside" and work together to produce a resources for desperate parents, medical professionals, and many others all in one place!  This site and portal will be an amazing resource and with the "kick ass tech team" we will have the highest SEO and blows these guys out of the water!

United we stand....divided, we accomplish nothing.  I have no doubt that the coming year will be exciting as all these websites that are linked through a UNITED  & UNIFIED ALLIANCE!

Oh...and just to piss off Che

1) project first
2) Alliance bullshit later

I see project 1 and 2 already happening as we speak.. ..what a beautiful Thanksgiving it has been...there is much to be thankful about...at least for me.

~pam :cheers:

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2008, 10:34:27 PM »
Quote from: "kev (antiWWASP.com)"
waiting on 5 responses before i let the APALL forums go live (only forum inside the portal design, everything else will remain unpublished til im ready)...

if you want a preview folks, all i need to hear is 5 people to say i can use their writing and/or contributions... just 5 volunteers and we open the forum to the public (registration required)

You can use anything I have given you Kev...not that it has been much.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2008, 10:36:03 PM »
...Before anyone in this private forum gets to peek at the design (which was built upon a massively perfect template framework for the record), there will be a few simple rules. no sharing of the beta test account password. the whole domain will remain locked to the public until the main players give the go ahead, at the very least to use your information. when everyone feels like we have a fairly decent start and enough content to show the world what we're capable of.. the site will go live, and we can take baby steps towards our larger goals.

Certainly there needs to be a critical mass of info and material on the site before going public, but I would also like to throw my 2¢ of emphasis on the LOOK of the site as being extremely important. You absolutely do NOT want to unleash it on the public 'till it looks cohesive and professional.

Looking forward to seeing it!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2008, 10:40:09 PM »
Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam"

You can use anything I have given you Kev...not that it has been much.

I'd love to see it, but haven't contributed anything thus far... Does anyone need some editing done?

;D

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2008, 10:46:40 PM »
Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam"
Thank you all for a very warm welcome here at fornits...

I see project 1 and 2 already happening as we speak.. ..what a beautiful Thanksgiving it has been...there is much to be thankful about...at least for me.

~pam :cheers:

It's been our pleasure, well, mine at any rate, since I can't really speak for anyone else. And cheers to you and everyone else as well, while we're at it...  
:cheers: