Author Topic: Steve Rookey's New Program  (Read 15714 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Steve Rookey's New Program
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 04:04:27 PM »
just once, I would like to see someone of rookey's ilk REALLY have a program. Like, a TV show or something.

I would totally watch that. He'd be all serious, and end up being a novelty act on comedy central, since nobody in the viewing audience would be able to believe that he was sincere.

It's the steve rookey psychotic leprechaun show! Starring everyone's favorite psychotic leperechaun, Steve Rookey!

"Everyone has a pot of gold inside them! Go buy yourself a laxative and let the world see you shine!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 03:14:50 PM »
You may or may not like Steve Rookey but he has had a tremendous success rate when dealing with kids who have a tremendous failure rate. He has taken and continues to take on people whose lives are at risk and he seems to be able to put them back on track. This, in an area where the failure rate far exceeds the success. We all should thank God he was put on this earth and he has chosen this profession. Shame on you "Stupids" who either don't know you were saved or are clueless about what he is dealing with. Thank you Steve.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 06:43:21 PM »
Steve Rookey imprisoned, sexually abused, and tortured people. He deserves the electric chair. No one's saying he failed to "help." People are saying he's a sexual abuser and torturer. See the difference, guest?

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2009, 02:26:13 AM »
Quote from: "HeHelpedUs"
You may or may not like Steve Rookey but he has had a tremendous success rate when dealing with kids who have a tremendous failure rate. He has taken and continues to take on people whose lives are at risk and he seems to be able to put them back on track. This, in an area where the failure rate far exceeds the success. We all should thank God he was put on this earth and he has chosen this profession. Shame on you "Stupids" who either don't know you were saved or are clueless about what he is dealing with. Thank you Steve.

"I'm Steve Rookey, and I endorse this message."

Steve Rookey, success with failure.

(Paid for by the Friends of Steve Rookey foundation)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2009, 01:32:09 PM »
Steve Rookey was a staff at Rocky Mountain Academy when I went there from 1991 - 1993.  It seemed to me, that Steve Rookey had a weekly quota per how many students he would "blow away" in raps or the dining hall.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 07:43:29 AM »
I have a hard time believing that this cretin limited this "blowing" to just raps and the dining hall. People of his character tend to press the limits of their newly found power. It would not surprise me if someone came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct on his part.

Offline -VOID-

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 12:13:47 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I have a hard time believing that this cretin limited this "blowing" to just raps and the dining hall. People of his character tend to press the limits of their newly found power. It would not surprise me if someone came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct on his part.
Rookey was the ass who was in charge of controling my so called dating privleges, and was he ever involved w/ me and how i felt about her....scarey shit that guy had going on back then..i had to ask the rookey if i could kiss a girl, what a joke.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 09:50:53 PM »
WE KNOW ALL THESE BLOGS ARE YOU GIA, ALL OF THEM.  THESE SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE ILLEGAL. SLANDER IS AN UNTRUTHFUL ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENT ABOUT A PERSON THAT HARMS THE PERSON'S REPUTATION OR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY.  WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR UNTRUE CLAIMS.  EVERYONE YOU HAVE SLANDERED HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE SLANDERING ON A DAILY BASIS.

WE EXPECT YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE SLANDERING.

Offline AriaDragonfly

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 08:15:44 AM »
Alright just a few things, steve rookey, eh I dunno. I had my problems with him, but I never really got close to him or anything so I dunno. I suppose I have mixed feelings. The whole thing with Elissa weirded me out a bit but I figured eh too each their own. I would have thought monarch might have been a bit down on it, but I guess steve was respected enough for them to let it slide? It all happened while I was attending Monarch and they made a huge deal out of gathering everyone and apologizing about hiding their relationship, it all seems a bit silly now.
 Now on to my question, which I may have already answered but any other thoughts on it I wouldn't mind hearing about. So he has started a program for people 18-24 right? Well when I first got to Monarch, if I had been 18 I just would have gone home. I mean yes I did turn 18 while I was there but I personally was convinced to stay with the promise from my parents to pay my college tuition. ( I figured 6 more months of it for a lot less headache later was a good deal) But even I think I would have walked out the first week if I was 18, so how does he get people to stay? Extended custody? Parents threatening to take away support? Mostly kids that have been brainwashed go? Is it less intrusive then Monarch so people don't want to run screaming away?
Sorry just a bit curious...

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2009, 09:49:37 AM »
Quote from: "AriaDragonfly"
Alright just a few things, steve rookey, eh I dunno. I had my problems with him, but I never really got close to him or anything so I dunno. I suppose I have mixed feelings. The whole thing with Elissa weirded me out a bit but I figured eh too each their own. I would have thought monarch might have been a bit down on it, but I guess steve was respected enough for them to let it slide? It all happened while I was attending Monarch and they made a huge deal out of gathering everyone and apologizing about hiding their relationship, it all seems a bit silly now.
 Now on to my question, which I may have already answered but any other thoughts on it I wouldn't mind hearing about. So he has started a program for people 18-24 right? Well when I first got to Monarch, if I had been 18 I just would have gone home. I mean yes I did turn 18 while I was there but I personally was convinced to stay with the promise from my parents to pay my college tuition. ( I figured 6 more months of it for a lot less headache later was a good deal) But even I think I would have walked out the first week if I was 18, so how does he get people to stay? Extended custody? Parents threatening to take away support? Mostly kids that have been brainwashed go? Is it less intrusive then Monarch so people don't want to run screaming away?
Sorry just a bit curious...

psy would have good insight on this, methinks.

The young adult duck farm modus operandi is frighteningly resourceful at finding ways to keep people there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2009, 11:24:19 PM »
They never stop. They need to be tracked down and sued into the ground, every last one of them.

Offline workassignmentz

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »
He must tone it down until he gets them under his will...
I went to Monarch and saw Steve freak out on kids outside of groups (raps) in front of everyone more than one or two times, once at a kid just for filling his water bottle with milk. I mean the kid had only been there for a month and he publicly humiliated him and made him cry in front of 40 people. nuff said.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2009, 12:13:48 AM »
Workassignmentz:
I know this isn’t a “My mom got married so much it takes two hands to count out the step dads thread, but your avatar scares me…a lot.
 :eek:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2009, 12:32:13 AM »
Quote from: "workassignmentz"
He must tone it down until he gets them under his will...
I went to Monarch and saw Steve freak out on kids outside of groups (raps) in front of everyone more than one or two times, once at a kid just for filling his water bottle with milk. I mean the kid had only been there for a month and he publicly humiliated him and made him cry in front of 40 people. nuff said.

Jesus fuck. That guy is such a class A tool, and it doesnt sound like he's changed a bit or learned a fucking thing about how to treat people with basic decency.

How is that even possible? It almost seems like it would take MORE work just to stay an asshole for that length of time than to actually unfuck yourself.

Personality disorder, anyone?

CEDU: now (and always) hiring borderlines to freak the fuck out on your offspring.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2009, 08:49:33 AM »
Steve Rookey was a tool. isn't he still married to a Wasserman. He was a coke whore to begin with and i don't think much has changed. volleyball wierdo with bad hair, and even worse teeth...yeah. I was helped.
what a laugh about getting your dating privledges from him, i remember that, I did too. Yet I never told the school about having had a little action (very little sadly) on a home visit, and always wondered if I just should have told him...god he ran one of my workshops and was around Strooky a lot.
whatever, not surprised about his current emplyment. or the way he humiliates kids still.