Author Topic: Can't register  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Can't register
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 05:27:52 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Ursus"
@psy: I have not been getting topic activity notifications nor PM notifications for several days at least, so you might want to check on whether the emailing system is functional.

Yup.  I spent about an hour yesterday to figure out what's causing it.  So far, no dice.  I'm going to check on a few more things. Hopefully i'll be able to fix it tonight.

No sweat, no rush. I merely brought it up thinking that it might be a factor in ASD's registering difficulties.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 08:55:01 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
@psy: I have not been getting topic activity notifications nor PM notifications for several days at least, so you might want to check on whether the emailing system is functional.

Yup.  I spent about an hour yesterday to figure out what's causing it.  So far, no dice.  I'm going to check on a few more things. Hopefully i'll be able to fix it tonight.

No sweat, no rush. I merely brought it up thinking that it might be a factor in ASD's registering difficulties.

Hi Ursus, you're smart to figure I'm left-handed. I'll reveal that personal info as I don't think it's the sort that can be used to identify me, lol. Thewho tried to provoke me, but never succeeded because he exploited personal problems I don't have. I joked about having hep b & he & everyone took that seriously. Who could never really provoke me because i feel sorry for him, at this point--I think it's genuinely crazy.The other thing about me being impersonated was a misunderstanding between another poster and Psy.

Thewho has a pretty distinct style of writing that it can't disguise and I don't think it has been present since u took his login over. there seem to be several people posting on the subject, both for and against, including me.
The only one who pretended to me was this guy. Why? I don't know.

Quote from: "the real ASD"
Quote from: "cabdide"
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Who the fuck are you really? Sorry, I can't help but be suspicious! I don't think someone whose step-daughter went through all this crap, as you say she did, would out someone like me.

Quote from: "ZenAgent"
Two months ago I spoke at the Georgetown Institute Systems of Care presentation to a group of mental health pros about the rampant abuse at Peninsula Village and the TTI in general.  That included what you went through, CCM.  What have you done?

I can't begin to describe how upsetting it is to witness the deluded, ugly vanity of a program parent belittling a program survivor for not equaling his program-fighting heroism

Dude.  She did ask "Who the fuck are you really? Sorry, I can't help but be suspicious!" and zen did say he talked to some group of shrinks about pv and programs and "That included what you went through, CCM.'  If talkikng about ccm and other survivors to psychs about being abused is belittling I want to get belittled more.  I never heard zend say anything about it before and it was like 2 mos. ago.  Deosn't sound like he's honking his own horn.  I would like to hear more about it though.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 12:54:50 PM »
Looks like it's server-wide, not just fornits. I've started a support ticket.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes