Author Topic: (Miller Newton has heart attack, disappoints many by living  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: (Miller Newton has heart attack, disappoints many by living
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »
I was in Straight Inc when I was 15. I'm 33 now and I will never forget the abuse I witnessed and endured at the hands of my peers and counselors there. I have absolutely no sympathy for the people responsible for the existance of Straight Inc and the other programs like it. I hope they all rot in hell.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: (Miller Newton has heart attack, disappoints many by living
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »
Quote from: "Peanut The Destoyer"
I was in Straight Inc when I was 15. I'm 33 now and I will never forget the abuse I witnessed and endured at the hands of my peers and counselors there. I have absolutely no sympathy for the people responsible for the existance of Straight Inc and the other programs like it. I hope they all rot in hell.

Your hopes are completely justified.  Don't buy into the bullshit that you are somehow wrong to feel the way you do.  If you felt that Miller Newton and his evil cohorts deserved compassion, then something would be wrong with you.  It is a normal, healthy human reaction to have extreme anger and hatred toward people that abused us as Miller Newton and his cronies and proteges did.  To feel any sort of compassion towards Miller Newton and serial child abusers of his ilk is to waste the emotion, and to be somewhat less than human.  The abuse and pain that they inflicted upon you, me, and literally THOUSANDS of other kids deserves no forgiveness.  I invite you to join me and others in celebrating Miller Newton's poor health and eventual death.  Hopefully, he will be suffering until his demise.  The day Miller Newton dies will be a day to celebrate, and cause for relief, becuase then it will be certain that he will not be able to continue his child-abusing ways.Unfortunately, many of his proteges and cronies have taken the training and methods they learned from Miller Newton and continue to abuse children to this day.  Miller Newton's legacy of mass child abuse in the name of "treatment" and "therapy" continues to live on.  He is an evil, sadistic son-of-a-bitch and ours will be a better world once he has left it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »