Author Topic: Hurricane Ike - Update  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Hurricane Ike - Update
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »
Quote from: "iamartsy"
I am quite depressed over my living situation. It is hard to live here day in and day out. The condition of my apartment complex has really affected me. Hearing the tarps flap and the carport crunch day in and day out is very hard to deal with. Also the crime against me (I was almost attacked or harmed in some way 2 months ago) has left me quite agitated. I don't know my place in with this world when no one will rent to me due to my limited income. I have a decent credit score but it does not matter to the apartment complexes. They just care about my damned income. So I am stuck in this depressing hellhole. It has become very hard to deal with. I really see very little hope anymore. I can't deal with spending the rest of my life in this apartment. I am not going to do anything drastic so don't flip out, but I have lost all the hope I have ever had. There is really nothing left to enjoy or make me happy. I want an expensive camera, but I would be too scared to carry it. Additionally, my family criticizes me when I want to buy a 2000.00 camera. Am I not allowed to get joy out of something in this damned world! I am back in that hellish place, I go, like before I got sent away. I will never allow that to happen again.
Have you considered moving from TX? Maybe you know someone living elsewhere who could help you out for a little while?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
Re: Hurricane Ike - Update
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 12:01:29 PM »
Froderik,
That is what I am trying to do. Unfortunately I don't know anyone outside of Texas. I used too know people in NY, KS, etc. but not anymore. Actually I do know someone in Boston, but her boyfriend is a pain in the ass. Worse than that actually. So no one really. I want to go to Denver or Boulder but once again don't know anyone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »