Poll

CAN you visualize this situation based on what ye just read in, "this actually happened"?

1.)Don\'t know what the hell ye are on about!
0 (0%)
2.)I could see it so vividly, I thought I was there for a second.
1 (20%)
3.)The scene account of what happened didn\'t affect me at all, in any direction.
1 (20%)
4.)The scene gave me flashbacks of when I was in the program.
2 (40%)
5.)I liked it, but it left me wanting to know much more about what happened.
1 (20%)
6.)No, not at all we need to have more dialogue about what actually happened!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 28, 2008, 01:44:44 AM

Author Topic: Full length version of, "This Actually Happened".  (Read 13584 times)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Full length version of, "This Actually Happened".
« on: August 11, 2008, 01:17:20 AM »
FADE IN:

EXT. DRIVEWAY PATHWAY FAMILY CENTER, OHIO EVENING

ANGLE ON:

EXT. DRIVEWAY PATHWAY FAMILY CENTER, OHIO EVENING

POV PROTESTER NUMBER ONE FEMALE

We see a gold-like colored compact 4 door sedan car coming up the driveway towards Branch Hill- Guinea Pike. An Adult person is driving the passenger vehicle with three minors in the back seat. Three children are seen in the back seat of the car writing in confession journals, noticing one boy on the back left side writing something furiously.
                                                                                                                                                                CUT TO:

EXT. ACROSS THE DRIVEWAY PATHWAY FAMILY CENTER, OHIO EVENING

ANGLE ON:

POV PROTESTER NUMBER TWO FEMALE

She is facing inward looking down the driveway, and watches a car PULL UP the driveway towards her and Branch Hill- Guinea Pike. The car is a metallic gold in color. In the back of the car she notices a boy with sandy blonde hair on the left hand side in the back seat wiggling about and turns around quickly.
                                                                                                                                                                CUT TO:

EXT. ACROSS FROM THE DRIVEWAY PATHWAY FAMILY CENTER, OHIO EVENING

ANGLE ON:

INT. CAR BACK SEAT EVENING BOY WITH SANDY BLONDE HAIR
                                      BOY
(Holds up a sign he wrote in his spiral notebook, mouthing the words help me. The sign reads help me!)
The boy with sandy blonde hair holds up a hand written sign in his spiral notebook that reads, "help me!" ; Smashing the sign up against the back window of the vehicle.

EXT. PATHWAY FAMILY CENTER DRIVEWAY EARLY EVENING

PROTESTER NUMBER TWO runs out in the Driveway yelling back to the child asking for help; chasing the vehicle in the driveway with her arm raised and outstretched in the air above her head pointing.
PROTESTER NUMBER TWO
(running, yelling loudly, pointing at the child)
I will help you, I will try to help you!

CUT TO:
       EXT. ACROSS FROM THE DRIVEWAY PATHWAY FAMILY CENTER, OHIO EVENING

ANGLE ON:

POV PROTESTER NUMBER THREE FEMALE

Standing across the street directly across from Pathway family Center's driveway she sees PROTESTER NUMBER TWO running out in the driveway and a gold car approaching Branch Hill -Guinea Pike at the end of Pathway Family Centers driveway. There is an adult driver of the car and three male minors in the back seat. She see PROTESTER NUMBER TWO SHOUTING in the cars direction. On the back right side of the car in the back seat she can see a child having a notebook grabbed from him by another male child sitting in the middle of the back seat. The male child sitting in the middle is then seen laughing and holding the child's notebook. PROTESTER NUMBER THREE sees the gold car PULL OUT with TIRES SQUEALING and PROTESTER NUMBER TWO shouts across to PROTESTER NUMBER THREE.

PROTESTER NUMBER TWO
                  (shouting loudly)
     What are the last digits of that plate?

We hear the LOUD SOUND of CARS PASSING. The gold car is traveling southbound on Branch Hill-Guinea Pike. PROTESTER NUMBER THREE walks across the street to PROTESTER NUMBER TWO and hands her a cell phone. PROTESTER NUMBER TWO dials three numbers on the cell phone and holds it up to her ear.

PROTESTER NUMBER TWO
Yes, I need the Miami Township Police in Ohio please. Okay.
Yes, I would like to file a report for  welfare and where about on a child that I just saw in the back of a car.

911 DISPATCH
Where your emergency located at, Ma'am?

PROTESTER NUMBER TWO
Well, we have been standing out here protesting this treatment program located at 6070 Branch Hill- Guinea Pike in Milford, Ohio , and that is the location where this is occuring.

911 DISPATCH
What did you see, Ma'am?

PROTESTER NUMBER TWO
I saw a child in the left back passenger seat turn around in the car, smashing a sign that he wrote up against the back window of the car that said "Help me!",  The child looked about 12 years old, and is a boy with sandy blonde hair. I am worried about the safety of that child, as he was asking us standing here for help.

911 DISPATCH
Okay, Ma'am we have an officer in route to your location. We are putting out a bulletin for that car right now. Can you give me a physical description of the car?

PROTESTER NUMBER TWO
The car is metallic gold in color and I believe it had a Kentucky License plate. I got a partial license plate of 123 either ane or ame.

911 DISPATCH
Okay, Ma'am we have an officer in route to your location.

PROTESTER NUMBER TWO
Okay, thank you, bye.

PROTESTER NUMBER TWO HANGS UP the phone putting her hands on her hips looking down the road, awaiting the officer's arrival. PROTESTER NUMBER THREE pats PROTESTER NUMBER TWO on the back.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:46:39 AM by Deprogrammed »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Full length version of "This actually happened"
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 01:25:36 AM »
What did you hear anything from the police?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 01:52:21 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
What did you hear anything from the police?

The police are blowing it off.
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 02:00:33 AM »
You said you called CPS and they blew it off also. Did either of these groups give any sort of official explanation why?

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 02:07:08 AM »
Quote from: Che Gookin
You said you called CPS and they blew it off also. Did either of these groups give any sort of official explanation why?
[/quo

The CPS lady said that they couldn't investigate because you have to file in the county that the child lives in, and have to have the name of the child. So I asked her to investigate the program and she said that she couldn't. I said  to her, "so let me get this straight, you are child protective service and you cannot investigate a place that "serves children" in your own county?" ...she told me no she could not. I challenged the police on the phone to actually go down to the program on a weekend night like a friday , and also during the week to locate the car, and the child. They said they were not going to do that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 02:31:14 AM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
[/quo

The CPS lady said that they couldn't investigate because you have to file in the county that the child lives in, and have to have the name of the child. So I asked her to investigate the program and she said that she couldn't. I said  to her, "so let me get this straight, you are child protective service and you cannot investigate a place that "serves children" in your own county?" ...she told me no she could not. I challenged the police on the phone to actually go down to the program on a weekend night like a friday , and also during the week to locate the car, and the child. They said they were not going to do that.

It sounds like there are some bureaucratic snafus that need untangling, and that the police outright refus to apply force of law against a powerful organization . In what town, county, and state did this happen?

There was a youtube video that garnered a lot of attention because it focused on the police not adhering to their duty to protect endangered children.

Make a video about what happened, the police captain's, the names of the officers, and start a petition to get something done. Attach a digg tag to it and get it there? When these issues come to public attention sometimes that generates enough pressure thatcops actually do what they are supposed to.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 02:33:19 AM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
The CPS lady said that they couldn't investigate because you have to file in the county that the child lives in, and have to have the name of the child.

A. Hello, 911... I just saw a kid dragged off into a van kicking and screaming.  I think he was kidnapped.
B. We can't do anythign unless we know what country the child lives in and you have the name of the child.
A. ????  WHAT!!!!!

It sounds to me as if the CPS lady is jerking you around and knows full well the program she is dealing with.  She probably thinks' it's some druggie (as she's been told) trying to manipulate his way out of the program.  Well.  I hope some day she realizes what she's done, and I hope that hurts.

So I asked her to investigate the program and she said that she couldn't. I said  to her, "so let me get this straight, you are child protective service and you cannot investigate a place that "serves children" in your own county?" ...she told me no she could not. I challenged the police on the phone to actually go down to the program on a weekend night like a friday , and also during the week to locate the car, and the child. They said they were not going to do that.

Document it all.  Tape em (police have no expectation of privacy, you don't have to tell them).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 02:34:40 AM »
Quote from: "rr"
When these issues come to public attention sometimes that generates enough pressure thatcops actually do what they are supposed to.
Uh.  I'm cynical enough to go so far as to say that's about the only time the cops do what they're supposed to.

Tape the cops, when you have enough damning evidence, publish it all on youtube, tag it...  phone in an anonymous tip to the press and the police letting them know of it's existance...
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 02:54:01 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
When these issues come to public attention sometimes that generates enough pressure thatcops actually do what they are supposed to.
Uh.  I'm cynical enough to go so far as to say that's about the only time the cops do what they're supposed to.

Tape the cops, when you have enough damning evidence, publish it all on youtube, tag it...  phone in an anonymous tip to the press and the police letting them know of it's existance...

In the case I referred to, nothing was done because there wasn't a clear, present indication that abuse could be happening. But I think a sign that says "help me" is undeniably an indication worth investigating.

Sadly, it's not even that the cops aren't willing to stand up to powerful organizations, minors are simply second class citizens to that police habitually do not respond to their pleas to intervene against abuse. This has predictably tragic results.

One kid asked the cops he summoned with a 911 call to remove him from his abusive home. They left him there. He shot his dad. Now the kids in jail. I know a kid who committed suicide after the police refused to intervene. If we collected all the children destroyed by familial and judicial abuse, the bodies would stack a mile high.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 12:16:33 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

We saw that a few times down in redlands.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Full length version of
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 01:06:41 PM »
I just read it again, this is great stuff. Keep it up.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
Re: Full length version of, "This Actually Happened".
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 02:53:24 AM »
O0 BUMP

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 11:54:52 AM »
Voted! what happened afterwards?????

Offline ktlvsnbreethz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 03:03:11 PM »
Trust me i am in one at this very momment....
Help