Author Topic: TEEN CHALLENGE IS A CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9158 times)

Offline The Alterboy

• View Profile
    • http://Fornits.com/SIBS/
Re: TEEN CHALLENGE IS A CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 12:42:24 PM »
Quote from: "cracker what misses the point"
Teen challenge did wonders 4 me.I managed to stop sucking satans cock,mostly cause I was busy cornholing jesus,the virgin mary,(and her hairy cherry) sat nearby diddling herself and eating ham. Once she achieved orgazm ,she wiped her dirty meat flaps on a crusifix and used her own vaginal fluids to lubricte anal insertion,while I was busy dreaming of Bea Aurthur,and bouncing my sack off my momma/sisters chin :jerry:

Buy her one of these and help support the good work we're doing at SIBS
http://www.divine-interventions.com/jackhammer.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »
Quote from: "cracker what misses the point"
Teen challenge did wonders 4 me.I managed to stop sucking satans cock,mostly cause I was busy cornholing jesus,the virgin mary,(and her hairy cherry) sat nearby diddling herself and eating ham. Once she achieved orgazm ,she wiped her dirty meat flaps on a crusifix and used her own vaginal fluids to lubricte anal insertion,while I was busy dreaming of Bea Aurthur,and bouncing my sack off my momma/sisters chin :jerry:

thats some funny shit,I dont care who you are ,thats some funny shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »
Well it is!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »
The teen challenged teen agers came into my office today trying to hack a car wash.  They looked so sad and ready to cry.  Oh poor boys.  Let 'em wash each other's assholes.  Fuck Teen Challenged.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 09:00:30 AM »
YOu know, I don't have shit to do this weekend, so I think it's time to get the word out in Tallahassee that "Teen Challenged" is a cult.  I know they will be pimping out the kids to wash cars this weekend...maybe I will stand near where they are pimping with my signs  "TEEN CHALLENGE IS A CULT".   See ya'll at the AOG church on Tenn street.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 11:56:22 PM »
Take pixs and post them or it never happened.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2009, 11:58:48 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Take pixs and post them or it never happened.

didn't go that day. . . had some fun stuff to do.  WIll get pics, but I will probably be the only one there.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 02:57:01 AM »
Brother, when Rich Bradbury started out he was the only one there. You can do it, YOU Can do it allllll night long.

though I'm in favor of a massive 420 demonstration right out in front of a teen challenge near you!

Offline MommaB23

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 12:35:52 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
In my experience dealing with Teen Challenge, one thing that I've noticed is that most people that lash out against them have a reason to.  In other words, most of the time, its because they were a client in the program at one time and were kicked out for their own bad behavior.  Think about the aggression that goes into these posts.  If I simply disagree with someone, I may voice my opinion, but it would have to be something very personal for me to lash out in anger.  I've had a lot of dealings with Teen Challenge in the past and they definitely are far from perfect, but then again so am I.  The one thing that I do know is that studies done by independent companies (outside of Teen Challenge) have verified that they have one of the highest success rates of any program in the nation.  Even though I may disagree with some or most of their teachings, or maybe I even agree that they're brainwashing people, ITS WORKING!  Maybe some of these people's brains need some washing!  Whatever they're turning these people into, it is evidently better than what they were before they got there!  Can I get an AMEN??????????????

You said In other words, most of the time, its because they were a client in the program at one time and were kicked out for their own bad behavior.   What makes you think that those of us that are against teen challenge and their associated programs got kicked out?? You are severely generalizing here! I for one graduated the program and became a robot for a limited amount of time until reality hit.  Nobody every said they were perfect or the programs were perfect. Were you a detainee in one?? What exactly is your experience with these so called programs of behavior modification?? Brainwashing is working?? Are you serious?? We as detainees held, some against their wills deserved to get brainwashed?? WTF kind of BS is that?? What they turned us into is better than what we were when we arrived?? Who are you to make such a judgment? No you sure in the f*ck cannot get an AMEN? Ever think that perhaps you are brainwashed as you come off to the reader as another program robot, believing the lies that they want you to believe. Congrats, you sound very uneducated. Maybe you should really look at both sides of the argument before you interject with this nonsense.
 :bs: