Author Topic: AARC Graduates in the News  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: AARC Graduates in the News
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 06:07:34 PM »
AJAX says  "friendly, I do hope that you'll continue to speak on behalf of AARC.  The crazier you AARColytes are, the easier it will be to get the money taps turned off and have the Wiz run out of town on a rail."

and that is the best you can do now isn't it  . . .   :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »
uncensored now friendly, you still haven't explained why you refer to young people suffering from a terrible and deadly disease as cretins.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 01:05:16 AM »
i think the point was made that stating that AARC turns out murderers or people that commit suicide is the same as blaming a cancer clinic for the fact that many people that receive services there die.

Also, I think friendly's comments about cretins had more to do with clients who are ungratefule and attack anything to do with AARC. friendly obviously knows something about AARc that is differnet from someone that has never been there.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 10:35:16 AM »
Quote from: "censored friendly"
ajax:
obviously, you missed the fact i don't believe any supposed harm done at AARc exists past not being allowed to go to the potty IMMEDIATELY everytime some little cretin puts his/her hand up to go look in the mirro at themselves for awhile
I see nothing in this post that indicates that friendly was talking about clients who are ungratefule (sic) and attack anything to do with AARC.  Like a good AARColyte phat, you're offering your opinion as though it were fact.
Again, when you say that you think that the point was made, you're offering your opinion but with no example of the reasoning behind it.   After all these years you continue to blurt out inanities like a neglected child.
The fact that AARC turns out murderers and suicides at a rate much higher than the general population and much higher than the portion of the population with substance abuse problems is the issue, although no one mentioned that prior to friendly's inadequate attempt to defend AARC.   The comparison with a cancer clinic would be appropriate if the cancer clinic was run by a complete amateur, had no provessionally qualified staff and no license, and had a death rate among former patients that vastly exceeded the expected death rate for the types of cancer being treated.
Run along and play Joshy.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992