Author Topic: 'Ba 'Ba 'Ba, 'Ba 'Ba-Obama  (Read 15936 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: 'Ba 'Ba 'Ba, 'Ba 'Ba-Obama
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »
Obama for President 2008

Sounds good to me!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »
It is going to be one rocking Democratic Convention this year.  If OBama gets the nod then you will be hearing all the woman libbers crying foul and if Hillary gets it we will be seeing supporters like Al Sharpten (LOL) with his new hair dew out there crying the race card.  Neither one can claim the popular vote at this point!!

Go Obama!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 05:31:48 PM »
Why won’t you say who you support, Anne?

Do you really believe that crap you posted, Nicki?

I’d support either (any democrat) in the main election. I’m not saying Obama’s Muslim, just that he was personally involved in the religion and has a parent who is Muslim. You add his “Muslim” sounding name to the mix, the similarity between the name Osama and Obama, and he appears to people as Muslim, connected to the Middle East, and terrorism. He was also born or spent much of his youth in a foreign countries. He definitely has a background that positions him as the “other.”

Hillary, on the other hand, suffered 8 years of the corporate media’s, and has to deal with misogyny. I really wish the democrats had found a more unifying, uncontroversial candidate. Howard Dead would have been terrific.
Who do you think is more electabale ?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 05:35:48 PM »
Quote from: "anon2 "
Howard Dead would have been terrific.

A Dead candidate would have been terrific; I agree!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 05:40:06 PM »
Quote from: "anon2"
Why won’t you say who you support, Anne?

None of anyone's bidnis. 

Besides, don't I argue enough around here?

Sorry, checking out smililes. :D
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 05:44:19 PM »
I dont think the country will go for another 4 to 8 years of the Clintons political engine.  We really need a fresh face and a change in america.  I dont think it matters who picks up the phone at 8 am.  On Hillaries commercial she let the phone ring 8 times!! How agravating was that commercial?  (answer the dam phone!!) I think Obama would pick it up after the first couple of rings and make the right decision.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 06:01:56 PM »
Quote from: "Karat"
I dont think the country will go for another 4 to 8 years of the Clintons political engine.  We really need a fresh face and a change in america.  I dont think it matters who picks up the phone at 8 am.  On Hillaries commercial she let the phone ring 8 times!! How agravating was that commercial?  (answer the dam phone!!) I think Obama would pick it up after the first couple of rings and make the right decision.

Anne, it's weird you won't say who you support. :) Why? I don't get the thinking behind that. I'm reminded of that Dave Chappelle bit where he remarks white people won't say who the vote for, so unreasonably.

karat, there was never a Clinton political engine.
If there was, it wouldn't be so widely denounced, and the Clintons so demonized.
An example of a "political engine" would be the ones behind Regan and Bush, one of whom is beloved, though he was a crooked, evil, incompetent actor, and the other, elected and re-elected though he has an unprecedented level of incompetence and bold corruption . When you can start a war based on a lie, give out no bid contracts to you buddies, have 4,000 soldiers and 200,000 Iraqi and visiting civilians die in your lie-based war, out a c.i.a. agent, start a series of secret prisons, openly advocate torture of CHILDREN, not be able to string a GOD DAMNED SENTANCE TOGETHER and be ELECTED TWICE----that's a political engine.

When you make out with some chick and get brought up on impeachment charges, that's a political working AGAINST YOU.

That's why poor Hillary doesn't stand a chance, I suppose.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »

Anne, it's weird you won't say who you support. :) Why? I don't get the thinking behind that. I'm reminded of that Dave Chappelle bit where he remarks white people won't say who the vote for, so unreasonably.

Sorry you find it weird.  My experience has been that political discussions very often get nasty.  I'll go there re: TTI, but I don't really have the energy or desire to fight w/ anyone about much else.

Besides, if you've been around for any length of time you can probably surmise which way I lean.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »
The exit poles say it all.  Hillary is supported by mainly older woman, under educated women and latinos.  Anyone who has had a college education or higher (women, and men) and is a democrate is going with Obama, plus he is getting the overwhelming black vote.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 06:19:20 PM »
Quote from: "Karat"

If there was, it wouldn't be so widely denounced, and the Clintons so demonized.
An example of a "political engine" would be the ones behind Regan and Bush, one of whom is beloved, though he was a crooked, evil, incompetent actor, and the other, elected and re-elected though he has an unprecedented level of incompetence and bold corruption . When you can start a war based on a lie, give out no bid contracts to you buddies, have 4,000 soldiers and 200,000 Iraqi and visiting civilians die in your lie-based war, out a c.i.a. agent, start a series of secret prisons, openly advocate torture of CHILDREN, not be able to string a GOD DAMNED SENTANCE TOGETHER and be ELECTED TWICE----that's a political engine.

When you make out with some chick and get brought up on impeachment charges, that's a political working AGAINST YOU.

Eat shit. I don't want to call you stupid, but the U.N. is incapable of anything. Those people love living in the City because most of their home countries are shit holes. The . .  U.N. is bumbling, corrupt, incapable of anything worthwhile. Rwanda. Kosovo is still a mess and Clark, Clinton and Albright should be tried as war criminals. What will U.N. backing do? Have you heard about Christian churches being torched in the former Yugoslavia by Muslims? Wait, the U.N. was there, but the U.N. troops ran away, now you have a big mess. Where is the liberal outcry over that? Probably none becuase the left loves dead Christians, I know the U.N. does. Kick the U.N. the fuck out of New York, get some taxes from that property for the City coffers, that would be something worthwhile, the U.N. is a joke and people like Hussein know/knew it. How many U.N. resolutions did Saddam blow off?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 06:23:39 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "anon2 "
Howard Dead would have been terrific.

A Dead candidate would have been terrific; I agree!

Bawwwahhahaa,  good one Frod! :rasta:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »
Yeah, Madeline Albright - she sure did her job well - NOT!  God how I despise that woman who of course, can be counted on to support Hillary Clinton, the hypocrite of the century.   ::)

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 10:09:23 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Khut8xb ... re=related

[/quote]

[/quote]

Eat shit. I don't want to call you stupid, but the U.N. is incapable of anything. Those people love living in the City because most of their home countries are shit holes. The . .  U.N. is bumbling, corrupt, incapable of anything worthwhile. Rwanda. Kosovo is still a mess and Clark, Clinton and Albright should be tried as war criminals. What will U.N. backing do? Have you heard about Christian churches being torched in the former Yugoslavia by Muslims? Wait, the U.N. was there, but the U.N. troops ran away, now you have a big mess. Where is the liberal outcry over that? Probably none becuase the left loves dead Christians, I know the U.N. does. Kick the U.N. the fuck out of New York, get some taxes from that property for the City coffers, that would be something worthwhile, the U.N. is a joke and people like Hussein know/knew it. How many U.N. resolutions did Saddam blow off?
[/quote]

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 11:35:35 AM »
I won't vote for these numb-skulls this year however, it's intereting how publisized thia campaigne has gotten.

[/quote]

[/quote]

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 05:57:49 PM »
I just wish a real canidate had come along,having to vote via the" lesser of two evils" approach is just fuckin absurd. I am however DAMN glad the supreme court figured the 2nd amendment out,past that.....I dunno it just seems like another feeble election year as usual.

Personally ,I think the last decent president was probably Harry fucking Truman.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad