Author Topic: Unita Academy, Wellsville, UT  (Read 21369 times)

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
Re: Unita Academy, Wellsville, UT
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2010, 10:32:41 AM »
Quote from: "amyy.michele"

I'm pretty sure I managed to butt heads with every staff member, as well as several therapists and most of the other girls while I was there, I didn't accept the program easily and I left shortly before my 18th birthday with no graduation and a lot of hard feelings. While I made a little progress in some areas I was not "cured" and would absolutely say I've relapsed and undone 98% of the progress I did make there, but this isn't about me, its about the program.

Stop blaming yourself, the condition they were trying to "cure" you of is called adolescence and is completely normal.  In fact, their interference in your adolescence almost certainly did you more harm than good.  The kind of person you grow up into is up to you and nobody else.  Nobody has the right to force you to be the person they think you should be.  If you were treated with dignity and respect for your thoughts and opinions by these two superheroes, Jeff and Becky, then why did you not graduate?  When the kid does well, the school takes full credit.  When the kid fails to make it, it's the kid's fault.  Did they give your parents their money back?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: Unita Academy, Wellsville, UT
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2010, 11:26:31 AM »
Don't bother, Shady; if this one was real it wouldn't speak of "trolling" or "damage control".
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Uinta Academy, Wellsville, UT
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2010, 11:11:23 AM »
if this one was real it wouldn't speak of "trolling" or "damage control".
Odd that, eh? No one in recent discussion had even mentioned those words, and yet:

Quote from: "amyy.michele"
you guys are hilarious. its really cute how you have to accuse me of trolling to feel right and better about yourselves.

im not here to stoop to your level or argue with you so dont waste your time comparing me to your mother or whoever the fuck you think i really am. jeff and becky wouldnt waste their time with your games sop you can feel content im neither of them nor would they bother sending anyone out here to "damage control"

people defend them because they're good people, get the fuck over it.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------