Author Topic: PADDLE PROTEST  (Read 3167 times)

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
PADDLE PROTEST
« on: February 14, 2008, 12:47:47 AM »
PADDDLE PROTEST

Ok, we have new information on the paddle protest.  I know this may be confusing to some of you because we have kicked around several ideas, but here is what we are going to do.  The paddle protest is going to be a 3 part protest.  You do not have to participate in all three parts if you don’t want to, but participation is going to be the key to success for this protest.  The first part of this protest is the paddles in protest of corporal punishment being used against children in these facilities, the second part will be crosses which will be mailed in memory of the children killed in these facilities, the third part is baby booties in respect for the mothers and children separated by these facilities.

1.   Order paddles from the paddle guy, you will have to be creative because he will only send paddles if he thinks you have a child and will 
                use it on them.  The link to the paddle man is http://www.spare-rods.com/OrderPaddle.html
2.   Once you receive your paddle you will want to write some information on it.  You will want to put the name of the facility you were in,
                your name (does not have to be your full name, first name last initial is enough), and also a little information about what kind of corporal
                punishment was used on you, ex… Most swats given to you at one time.
3.   Do not send your paddle until the collective mail date.  We will let you know what day that is at a future time.
               We will be sending these things to the Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey at: U.S. Department of Justice
                                                                                                                                             Attn: Attorney General Mukasey   
                                                                                                                                             950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
                                                                                                                                             Washington, DC 20530-0001
4.   Two weeks from the collective mail date for the paddles we will launch the crosses, and two weeks from then we will launch the baby
                booties.  If you have personal information to send with the booties, or the crosses you can if not I will be posting an update on the
                names and dates we want on the crosses.  With the booties you can just send a message stating that children and mothers have the
                right to be together.  It is illegal to forcibly cause someone to place their child for adoption and the Attorney General should be well
                aware of this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help and participation if you have any questions you can post them here on the YLF forum or email me at [email protected] or post them in our contact us section of our webpage at http://www.roloffhomes.net/ .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: PADDLE PROTEST
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 01:04:12 AM »
This idea is full of excellence.... I support it.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: PADDLE PROTEST
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 01:14:03 AM »
And for the record ... I'm fully appreciating Lorri for being willing to make an executive decision here. I hope the rest of you are willing to do this as well following her example.

Excellent Job Lorri.