Author Topic: Peglers address and #  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peglers address and #
« on: February 01, 2008, 11:01:35 PM »
Bob Pegler
4620 Baverton Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37921
(865) 521-9211
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Peglers address and #
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »
Skype is your friend.. can't trace your number with skype.. failing that... use a calling card.. they can't trace your number with that either.

post convo results on thread please...

waits for good times... and laughs..

Offline ~hurrikayne2

• View Profile
    • http://www.survivorsguidetotroubledteens.net
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 12:43:51 AM »
Bahahahaaaa...you are too funny Che...love the ideas!  Keep 'em coming.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 01:52:50 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Skype is your friend.. can't trace your number with skype.. failing that... use a calling card.. they can't trace your number with that either.

Be careful of the calling card method, though, I have had my actual number come through before and gotten called back.
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 02:15:13 AM »
ok cancel that.. Pay phone then.. they must have changed shit up since I've been in the states.. Not surprising.. been about 3 years or so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 02:57:46 PM »
Tennessee law regarding the taping of phone calls and conversations is to your benefit - TN is a "single party" state, which means as long as one party is aware the conversation is being recorded, it is legal and admissible as evidence in court.  This law has allowed victims of spousal abuse to record threats made against them by their partners and obtain relief through orders of protection from the court.

Remember, Pegler has a family, and they have a right to privacy.  Be polite and only ask to speak to Pegler.  Should Pegler answer, maintain an even and measured tone and ask questions with a journalistic professionalism. 

In my professional opinion, calling Pegler at home isn't advisable, not because of the risk of legal action, but because he is still employed by Peninsula Village.  It appears the program is short-staffed, and as Pegler's duties and stress increase, the potential for channeling frustration onto the kids in the program increases.  Even without knowing the nature of the recent departures, it's still likely Peninsula Village is in a "state of siege" mentality.  Fear and uncertainty concerning the program, as well as job security, could cause the staff to become volatile and unstable.  The patients are at greater risk now than before.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 07:01:34 PM »
Most of us don't live in Tennesse and recording calls over state lines then becomes a federal matter.

Moving on... My suggestion is to set up a rotation and cold call him every hour of the night and day for the next month with the same questions..

He will be broken down quickly.. and then you can build him back up..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »
Make your recordings and send them to a sympathetic resident of the Volunteer state.  Some states will allow transcripts but not tapes.  My wife Sue would be more aware of each state's laws.  Most people are unaware of their state's law regarding electronic documentation of conversations, a great many assume it's illegal, period.  Since so many people erroneously believe they can't be recorded legally, they'll be more forthcoming than they would otherwise.  If your state allows it, recorded conversations with programs are invaluable.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 09:07:28 PM »
I'd be really careful about recording phone calls. Not something I'm going to do or ever ask anyone who volunteers for the YLF to do..

but.. if you do it.. I suggest posting them on www.piratesbay.org

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 05:18:21 PM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"

Be careful of the calling card method, though, I have had my actual number come through before and gotten called back.
-DP

Actually buy a prepay phone card at your local convienience store, the kind that you have to dial a 1-800 number and a pin. The number comes through as the main number for the calling card company.

Enjoy :)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 06:57:48 AM »
shiiiit.. see that is what I thought.. prepaid.. 800 number...

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 01:56:16 PM »

Moving on... My suggestion is to set up a rotation and cold call him every hour of the night and day for the next month with the same questions..

Hey Che... We should come up with a script for us to use that has all the questions to ask him, that way it is more like telemarketing.....  :D

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 10:16:06 AM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

Hey Che... We should come up with a script for us to use that has all the questions to ask him, that way it is more like telemarketing.....  :D

I like that idea... because every time I call the Village, I tend to freeze up and forget what to say. 
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.